The weather is cooling down in the evenings so the mice have decided to move back inside. So now my kitchen needs to be torn apart, washed and put back together.

I am feeling a little overwhelmed, cooking, cleaning, washing, schooling, working looking after 7 capable people and getting pretty much fuck all help.

I reckon it was easier looking after my family when they were small because that was my job, the only expectation was for them to clean up their toys, but now that everyone is bigger and the expectation is that they can help clean up, but they don't is doing my head in. They are capable of doing stuff around the house but they just don't and I am so sick and tired of arguing with them about. It.

I'm just tired.

Wait! What............?

Last night 28/02/2915

Stronglifts:

Warm up

Squat:

1x10@20kg

1x5@30kg

5x5@55kg

Bench:

1x5@27.5kg

5x5@37.5kg

All paused on the chest, just to try it out. Close grip and working on not flaring arms out too much.

Bent Over Row:

5x5@37.5kg

Ice-Cream:

Barbell Shrugs:

3x8@20kg

Tricep Extensions:

3x8@20kg

Curls:

3x8@15kg

Hyperextensions:

2x10 on swiss ball

Cable Crunches:

2x10@20kg

Felt like I cheated a bit because I was pulled back onto the back rest and was able to brace against it. Still got a sweat going though.

Felt really good doing this.

One of my sons said he didn't want to do his 5x5 anymore because it was boring. I had a look at his workout book and saw that he wasn't increasing his lifts, he had got himself stuck on the same weights for three or four workouts! So last night we said let's PR this with Deadlifts and see what you can do, he went from a 25kg to a 50kg...........he was awesome!

Wait! What............?

Stronglifts:

Warm Up

Squats:

1x10@bar

1x5@20kg

1x5@40kg

5x5@57.5kg

OHP:

1x5@17.5kg

5x5@27.5kg

Set 3 and 5 were push press.

Deadlifts:

2x5@70kg

Ice-Cream

Bent Over Row:

5x5@30kg

Close Gip Bench:

3x8@37.5kg

Curls:

3x8@15kg

Cable Crunches

3x10@20kg

Left knee was feeling a little tight and is now got a weird ache/pain, hopefully a day off will help it out.

Wait! What............?

Hey there Seven! Following to check in on how it's going, since I got the recommendation for my lifting workout from you. 

Are you doing challenges? Or do you just stick to your battle log?

SHAEON

Jedi Apprentice

Druid Character Sheet

Daily Battle Log: Shaeon Restores Balance to the Force

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Current Challenge: Shaeon Focuses

"With great boots comes great responsibility."

Stronglifts:

Warm Up:

Various BW exercises and stuff.

Squat:

1x10@BW

1x10@bar, which we weighted tonight and it is 12.5kg, so not heavy at all.

1x10@20kg

1x5@40kg

5x5@60kg

Bench:

5x5@40kg

Bent Over Row:

5x5@40kg

Ice-Cream:

Barbell Shrugs:

3x8@20kg

Tricep Extensions:

3x8@20kg

Curls:

1x8@15kg

2x8@20kg

Hyperextensions on Swiss Ball:

3x10

Cable Crunches:

3x10@20kg

So we are lifting and not counting the weight of the bar, just the weight of the plates. Although my son thought we should add in the bar....I just need to keep it simple.

Just keeping a Battle Log until I have more time to think of some excellent goals for another Challenge.

I will admit though I have been struggling lately, and tonight everything seems so overwhelming, and my partner is shitty at me because as usual everything is about him, he cannot see that I am really trying to function at a normal level but seem to be failing. His exact sentence stater tonight, " Don't think you're the only one struggling with depression, blah, blah, blah"

Anyway too much in my own head space right now to probably make much sense so, I'll leave it there.

Wait! What............?

Thank you for the support guys, very much appreciated.

Stronglifts:

Warm Up:

Various BW exercises and cable machine stuff.

Squats:

1x10@bar

1x10@20kg

1x5@30kg

1x5@50kg

5x5@62.5kg

The third set with rep 3 and 4 my heels came up not too impressed with that at all.

OHP:

5x5@30kg

On the last set reps 4 and 5 were push press but over all pleased with getting these suckers done and moving up in weight!

Deadlift:

5x5@75kg

1x1@85kg :)

Ice-Cream

Bent Over Rows:

5x5@30kg

Close Grip bench Press:

3x8@35kg

Curls:

3x8@15kg (bar)

Cable Crunches:

3x10@20kg

Pretty pleased with smashing this out.

Getting pissed off that my partner is so bloody grump ALL THE BLOODY TIME! I'm kinda over it. He is making life here very miserable and making everyone unhappy. :(

Wait! What............?

The past couple of nights I have taken Valerian Forte to help me sleep, I was kinda sceptical at first but it has worked a treat. I have slept through both nights without waking up and being restless. It is the first time in what seems like years I have woken up and not felt fatigued.

A good nights sleep is the best thing EVER!

• Like 1

Wait! What............?

Got into camp and it was raining. Sookie Scouts means no more than 4 hours sleep. Still raining today, I feel like lifting to lighten my mood but no access to anything, even BW exercises are out due to lack of room. Everywhere I turn, Scout or Leader.

Not to mention some creepy dude keeps trying to talk to me. I know him from another town's Scout Group but he is totally inappropriate and just plain creepy.

I'm hiding in my bus for a few minutes to try and get my head right. I feel like drinking a coca cola. Man this must be bad!

Wait! What............?

There are times where you try your best, but fitness just won't happen.

You may not want to be around people when you feel like this (solace is my go-to), but when there's a creeper, stick yourself right in the middle of a crowd.  Human buffer.  Those idiots never get the gentle hint.  

Girl, you lift big!  I'm totally jealous of your bench!  Count the bar.  

• Like 2

<--<< Daughter of Artemis >>-->

So after a wet weekend of camping, we're back into it!

Stronglifts:

Warm Up:

Various BW exercise.

Squats:

1x10@BW

1x10@20kg

1x5@20kg ( front squat )

1x1@20kg ( overhead )

1x5@30kg

5x5@65kg

I totally nearly didn't get up on the first squat in the first set. Too fast! :)

Bench:

5x5@42.5kg

Honestly thought I wouldn't be able to do these but pushed them out pretty well.

Row:

5x5@42.5kg

These things are getting harder! :)

Ice-Cream:

Bar Bell Shrugs:

3x8@30kg

Tricep Extensions:

3x8@20kg

Curls:

3x8@20kg

Hyperextensions:

3x10

Cable Crunches:

3x10@20kg

Feeling amazing! So glad I can do these at home. Although I learnt something tonight, I need to learn how to overhead squat and to not be so cocky on the first squat, very nearly got into trouble! :)

• Like 1

Wait! What............?