Tixnleeches - The first step into the shadows

Tixnleeches

Hello everyone, Tixnleeches here! (WoW name)

TL;DR version at the bottom.

I want to start out by saying that I found this place by reading Staci's article, I absolutely loved it! Now lets get into it.

A little background on me; Throughout school I was the smart skinny kid who was addicted to video games, usually in a hoodie (generally in all black) in the back of the class that read Dragonlance books and rarely talked to anyone except my 2 best friends. I graduated high school in 2008 at 6'1" 130lbs at my heaviest. During my senior year I took a weightlifting class to try and get into better shape build some muscle and feel better about myself. Bad idea. I was in the class with nothing but jocks who did everything they could to pick on me. At that point in time I was so weak I couldn't even bench the 45lb bar once.

After high school I went to college and went through the motions of the day just waiting until I could get home and sit in front of my computer and play World of Warcraft. That was my release from real life. After my first year of college I gave up, I dropped out and spent anywhere from 12-18 hours a day on the computer wasting my life away. Something snapped and one day I joined a gym. Decided to give it another shot, instead of playing WoW I devoted that time to reading about fitness and dieting and working out. I went from 120lbs to 190lbs in 4-5 months with G.O.M.A.D; Now sure I got fat but I was also feeling better about myself I was no longer skin and bones I was strong and happier.

Fast forward to 2011 I stuck with the gym and worked my way to 205lbs at 14% body fat or so, I felt I was in decent shape I was incredibly strong, a lot happier, and more confident. Which is when I started dating my first girlfriend, it was amazing life seemed to be on track. However things did not last with her and I took the break up hard as I'm sure everyone does their first time. I got depressed and stopped working out and lost all of my gains and became skinny fat and back to playing video games, I started smoking cigarettes, and on the weekends I would go out drinking with my friends until I blacked out and didn't know how I got home.

Now it's 2015 and it's time for change! I've always loved lifting weights, getting stronger, and faster. I luckily found this place and I hope this amazing community of similar people can help me achieve my goals!

And so it begins, my quest to turn from a common video game addicted couch potato into a character that I can be proud of and look back on life and realize I did things right and have little to no regrets.

So for my quests...

Main Quest: To get back to where I was physically; Get back to around 190-200lbs and under 15% body fat. Starting at 180lbs and 20-23% body fat.

Quest #1: Get into the gym a minimum of 3 times a week using 5x5 Stronglifts as a backbone and adding in some assistance work to increase the muscle gain and not just pure strength gain.

Quest #2: Get on a solid diet that I can stick with and that fits my lifestyle, which is looking to be Paleo with minor variations (still include tubers and use grains as my cheat meals)

Quest #3: Quit smoking. This one will be tough, though with support and willpower I will be able to make it.

Life Quest: Pay off my debt. I owe around $20,000 (2 car loans and credit card) I will attack this in small increments attempting to pay $100 a week extra toward the debt instead of just the minimum. (I will need to stop buying things I don't need and this will be possible.)

I'm starting as a level 0 recruit, my goal is to eventually become an Assassin. I love the look of being strong, gravity defying, and being a badass in general. Which is why the title is "The first step into the shadows" this is the first step toward me being one with the shadows like a true Assassin.

I know I'm joining the challenge late, so instead I'm going to join the challenge early! Meaning this challenge for me will end in April when the next 6 week challenge ends. This should give me ample time to complete my goals especially the smoking one.

With all that being said I'm extremely excited about this journey and I hope I not only survive it but make it my bitch! I will attempt to update my thread as much as I can so I can be held accountable to you, my new friends. However at the same time I work waaaay too much and they are 12 hour shifts so if you don't hear from me for awhile I probably picked up additional shifts to have extra money for my life quest.

Thank you for reading my extremely long post.

TL;DR version: I was skinny, got in shape, got depressed, and not am trying to get back into shape.

-Tixnleeches

Starting: Weight 176lbs | Bodyfat ~19% | Current: Weight 184lbs | Bodyfat ~16.5% | Goal: Weight 190-200lbs | Bodyfat 6-10%

Level 2 Human Assassin

STR 4 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3

First Challenge : Completed.

Second Challenge : In progress.

Tixnleeches Epic Quest (Life Goals) : In Progress

Just a bit of an update;

I have not yet started my challenge as I want to give it 110% effort. I've been sick this past week, got over the flu, went right into bronchitis, and have been coughing so hard I pulled a muscle on my right side right below my ribs. That is making basic movements very painful.

I have begun my journey on quitting smoking though; I have started on cutting down on my daily smoking and will continue to do so until I am down to 1-3 a day and from there I will go to none.

As for the diet and exercise I'm working on setting these up. I have been on a 11 day stretch at work doing 12 hour night shifts to have extra money to pay down my debt. Monday morning when I get off work I'm going to stay up and visit my local Anytime Fitness gym and get a membership. They are located 1 minute from my job and around 10 minutes (on a good day) from my house. And as I work night shift it needed to be open 24 hrs a day so that fits perfectly.

On Monday I will also be going to the grocery store to stock up on paleo foods, I'm going to try and prep my meals for the week on Monday/Sunday (I'll have one of the two days off every week so that works perfectly.)

Hopefully I can get some traffic in this thread though. I will be updating it as frequently as possible. Feel free to ask questions or offer advice/motivation. I would very much appreciate that!

Thank you

-Tixnleeches

Starting: Weight 176lbs | Bodyfat ~19% | Current: Weight 184lbs | Bodyfat ~16.5% | Goal: Weight 190-200lbs | Bodyfat 6-10%

Level 2 Human Assassin

Hello all!

Tonight is the last day of my 11 day stretch at work and I'm so ready for it to be over! Looking forward to getting my gym membership, getting paleo groceries, and playing a little bit of WoW on my next 2 days off!

I'm down to around 10 cigarettes a day down from a pack, I'm finding it pretty hard to keep cutting down but it's gotta be done!

Thanks for reading!

-Tixnleeches

Level 2 Human Assassin

Hello!

Time for another update!

Signed up for the gym spent extra money to get 10 training sessions with their personal trainers just to make sure I have my form locked in since it has been awhile since I've lifted and I don't want to end up getting hurt and be out of commission. Smaller gym but looks good, has a section with rings and ropes for my next challenge so I'm pretty happy about that!

Also went to the grocery store and bought a bunch of Paleo type food for this next week, biggest challenge on this part of my quest is that I have a ton of non-paleo food already in my house from my last trip to the store and I'm torn on if I should eat it and start full paleo a couple days later or if I should waste my money and throw it out. Choices choices! :(

On the smoking front I'm doing *okay*... Sunday night into Monday I smoked 7.5 cigarettes. Which is less then normal, Monday I smoked around 5-6 cigarettes which is a little better. However today... Today has been a shit show. I have smoked ~6 cigarettes within 4 hours. Which I am hating myself for and I'll have to bust out the willpower for the rest of the day to keep it on track with my plan.

Like I said, just a small update. I haven't worked out yet since my pulled muscle isn't any better, seems to be getting worse in fact. I'm going to my doctor in 3 hours to see what he recommends and to get some more robitussin with codine to prevent coughing as much and as hard. I recommend no one get bronchitis, it is not fun at all. It's messed up my whole workout plan so far!

Thanks for reading!

-Tixnleeches

Level 2 Human Assassin

Hello!

Another update for the people creepin' on my thread but not posting. (Shame on you lol)

I have basically a walkthrough at the gym with a trainer on friday, getting my body fat measured, and go through some basic lifts to get the form back. (really light so I don't hurt my side)

Tuesday went better then I hoped ate mostly paleo minus 1 bowl of Reese Puffs cereal with whole milk, which is now gone and out of my house! So 90%+ paleo here I come.

As for the smoking I had ~8.5 on Tuesday which is a little high but not too bad compared to my previous week. Today I'll try to bring it down some more which will be hard because I'm working a 16hr shift tonight... Yay for overtime I suppose.

Well that's it for the update!

Thanks for reading as always.

-Tixnleeches

Level 2 Human Assassin

Another update!

First day in the gym is Friday morning at 10am! Excited but I know I need to take everything light while my side heals. On the bright side I'm not coughing nearly as hard so hopefully it will finally go away over the weekend and my side will have a chance to heal.

On the diet front, it's been okay. I've eaten about 2/3 paleo, I ran out of paleo food at work and slipped up. Next time I have work I'll pack more food to solve this issue.

Now for the smoking, it's still on a downward trend. I've switched to shorts instead of 100s so the total amount of smoking it instantly down by 2/3 if I smoke the same amount. However with that being said I'm still cutting down on the cigarettes so for today I'm at 5 at this moment. I will likely have one on the drive home and that'll be it until I wake up Friday night.

I hope everyone is doing amazing on their Challenges! I haven't had much time to read them, but I do like the bodyweight/parkour type challenges they are a good read and are giving me ideas for my next challenge already.

Thanks for reading!

-Tixnleeches

Level 2 Human Assassin

Howdy!

Another short update for you all who read this thread. Also, any mods can you please move this thread to the new challenge section when the new challenges start? THANKS!

So I went to the gym on Friday; Good and bad news.

Good news is I'm better off body comp wise then I thought ~18-19% Body fat instead of the 20-22% that I thought.

Bad news is my side hurt a lot after finishing in the gym. That day I basically went home and laid down and tried not to move. Saturday was a little better but the muscle was sore on top of being pulled.

Sunday however it was a lot better. Felt better then before the gym and today its feeling even better then yesterday. I'm at the tail end of the bronchitis and my side seems to be healing. Thank god!

Dieting has been hit and miss. The weekend was interesting I'd say about 65% paleo 35% junk. However I did not over eat, haven't gained a pound since Thursday morning.

The smoking was going a lot better Friday I had 3, Saturday I had 3ish, Sunday I had around 3 again. But today, dear god.... I think it's because I've been up for 15 hours already and I have another 12 hours to go until I get off work and then another hour before I can actually go to bed for maybe 4 hours before I have to go back to work. I'm at 6-7 already and I'm trying really hard to not go to the gas station next to my work and buying another pack.

What makes that even harder is because I'm going to need to acquire some coffee soon or I'll be passed out at work.

Tomorrow's update should hold more information on my body comp test I had done on Friday. I didn't bring the print out with me to work completely forgot. So I'll enter all that in tomorrow.

Well thanks for reading as always!

-Tixnleeches

Level 2 Human Assassin

Hello all!

My last update was a couple days ago, I'm still truckin' away at this challenge though.

I am still forgetting to bring the body comp paper that I got to work so I haven't posted that yet, I will set it next to my keys in the morning so I bring it to work with me Saturday night.

Now for the good stuff!

Quest 1: Getting back into the gym and working out. Things are going well here, my side is almost back to normal. Very little pain on most normal movements. Only real pain is when I'm laying in bed and I flip to my other side which isn't a huge deal.

I did get back into the gym using 1 of my sessions with the trainers at Anytime Fitness. It was good getting to workout again. Didn't do anything crazy though, watching my side to make sure I don't injury it further.

Session 1: Total time ~50 minutes. The trainer (Sam) told me that the first couple of training sessions will be "Strength and Conditioning." I found his approach interesting and kinda hard considering I haven't worked out in a long time. Here is what I did.

Row Machine: 500 Meter warm-up

Static Stretching

Deadlift: 65lbs - 1x21 (set x reps).

Row Machine: 500 Meters

Deadlift: 95lbs 1x18

Deadlift: 115lbs 1x15

Deadlift: 115lbs 1x12 

Deadlift: 115lbs 1x12

Row Machine: 500 Meter cooldown

Static Stretching.

I was in a ton of pain, haven't felt like that in a LONG time. Felt good though. I was out of breath and struggling for the deadlifts at the end, which is good. Nothing is going to get me where I want to be like pushing myself to finish something I don't think I can do at this point in time.

Quest 2: Paleo Diet. I'm still working on getting my days to 100% strict. Though it is slowly getting there, my biggest vice right now is oddly enough bread (in the form of hamburger buns, because I love hamburgers), and Diet Dr. Pepper (I need to stop this so bad it's expensive the way I drink it.)

Quest 3: Quit smoking. Again it's a struggle but it's getting there. At some point soon I'm going to need to suck it up and just not buy another pack and be done with it. I'll feel like crap for about 2 weeks and then it'll get marginally better. Can't quit if I keep buying more. (same goes with the bad food/soda)

Life Quest: Paying off my debt. I think I'm doing the best at this one. I've been able to pay off an extra 400-500 from my debt in just 15 days. Solely from the overtime I worked which was hell but it was worth it. And with the normal payments plus the extra I paid in I am down to $19,250-ish. I'm feeling good about this, one step closer to my a future challenge that I will keep a secret until the time comes!

I've been thinking a lot about this challenge and I think I need a light at the end of the tunnel. A reward. And I think I found something that will fit perfectly. This is a 2 part reward.

First part, if by the end of the challenge I met my requirement on the dieting I was trim my beard down to a little longer then stubble (I find it more managable, less irritating and I won't look homeless anymore.)

Part 2, if I consistently workout and see improvements in my physique I will reward myself with a new tattoo (I believe the tattoo I want is going to cost me around 750 or so.) HOWEVER! The catch is... I've been purchasing around 1 pack of cigarettes or so a week. I'm going to just say 10 potential packs for the rest of this challenge. At the end of the challenge I will tally up the number of packs I bought and subtract $50 per pack from my total tattoo allowance. The trick here is that I'm not going to get a shitty tattoo. So I will have to quit smoking in order to get the tattoo I want from the artist I want.

So reward 2 is dependant on me quitting smoking. I need to force myself to stop because I really want to get some more ink!

Well I'm signing off for the night. Thanks for reading as always!

-Tixnleeches

Level 2 Human Assassin

Alright! Update time.

I have a feeling no one reads this and that is okay. *sniffle*

Current Weight: 179.2lbs

Body Fat %: 18.8%

Body Fat Mass: 33.6lbs

Fat Free Mass: 145.6lbs

Now for the goods.

Quest 1: Working out is going okay, could be better. Still giving my side time to heal, at times I think it's fine then I turn the wrong way and it hurts again for a little bit. With that being said I have another personal training session in 3 hours.

Quest 2: Diet is going best out of the 3 quests. I've been about 80% consistent with my paleo diet, minor slip ups here and there. Thing to change this upcoming week it drinking more water.

Quest 3: Smoking... I was doing good then relapsed. Back on track starting now. I should have this next 7 days off of work (hopefully) and that will limit my smoking majorly! Maybe I'll push and attempt quitting this week and come into work next Friday smoke-free!!

Life Quest: DEBT IS DOWN!!! WOOOOOO!!! Last update my total debt was down to $19,250 with my tax return back and yet more overtime at work (god I'm getting burnt out on that) I have the funs to drop my debt substantially. At the time of writing this my debt is down another 750ish. Come Friday (my next day off) I will be putting a massive chunk of cash down on my truck loan (I owe ~2,500-3,000 left on it will be trying to bring it down to 500-1,000 if I can't pay it off then and there.)

ANY ADMIN/MOD CAN YOU MOVE THIS THREAD TO THE NEW CHALLENGE RECRUIT TAB SO PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY FIND THIS! THANKS! :)

As always, thanks for reading.

-Tixnleeches

Level 2 Human Assassin

Stopping smoking is miserable. I use the patches and it does it for me. I've cut from a pack or so to 3 or 4 a day. It's the nicotine that causes the most problem for me.

• Like 1

Lvl 0. Human. Recruit.

Early 2015 Goals:

Squat 225lbs 1x20 (hip drahve)

14:00 min 2 mile

100 push up 100 sit up in one set

Bonus Round! Clapping pull up, lose 5lbs,3 mile run in 24 min.

Hey Flack!

Agreed, it's miserable and hard as hell. One of the hardest things I've had to do in my life. It continues to be a daily struggle for me. I've never used the patches, I've used the medication before (Buproprin or something, like chantix (sp?) but less side effects. I haven't seen any while using it to be honest.)

My main problem right now smoking wise is there is a group of 3-4 people at my work that smoke and they always rope me into going outside and once I'm outside I end up smoking. I need the willpower to either go outside and not light up or just not go outside.

But other then that my challenge is going pretty well. The dieting is going a little better, started cooking more however I still need to get rid of the caffiene! And I'm also working out more, went to the gym on Thursday and demolished my shoulders/bis/tris my arms are so sore I can't straighten them out which is very inconvenient. I know the post workout soreness will diminish as long as I stay consistent and continue to lift so I'm hopeful that it won't be as bad next time I workout my arms!

And the big news! My Life Quest of working through my debt has taken a huge step in the right direction. I have paid off my Truck, and credit card! Last update I was at $19,250 I'm proud to say that I'm not down to around $15,500. Only have one credit card left at a balance of ~$500, and then my Jeep Wrangler loan sitting around $15,000. I know if I hadn't started this challenge I wouldn't bee this far, I would have continued paying the minimum and letting the interest pile up. So with today's check I will work on getting that credit card paid off in full and then I only have to worry about the Jeep.

Sadly I think my overtime at work is coming to an end as they are about to hire another person so they don't have to pay out overtime anymore. I'm in a good place though and I'm hopeful I can pay off my Jeep loan within a year. I can only imagine what it's going to feel like being debt free and not having to worry about having enough money to make the payments and being able to eliminate that stress from my life!

Well that's it for today! I hope everyone is doing well on their challenges and thanks for reading!

-Tixnleeches

Level 2 Human Assassin

So I haven't posted in awhile, so get ready for an update with really good news!

I have been working a ton, working on this current challenge, and getting things ready for the next challenge. I'm considering joining the Assassins for this next challenge but I'm not sure just yet.

On to the update!

Quest #1: Working out, I have been doing really good at this. This is the longest I have consistently worked out in over a year! I'm progressing on my lifts and gaining my strength back slowly but surely.

Quest #2: Dieting! It's been going well, though I think things would be going better if I transitioned to 100% paleo instead of what I originally planned on doing. (Going to do 100% paleo for this next challenge)

Quest #3: Quitting smoking; I would like to happily report that I am currently smoke free! Not going to lie it's been a huge struggle, one that I continuely deal with and will deal with in the future which is why it will be added in part to my next challenge (to remain smoke free.)

Lifequest: Paying down the debt; After my initial burst of paying down my debt I haven't been trying as much. My last debt count was at $15,500. That has gone down some (granted not that much) but it has gone down to $15,200ish. I have my credit card payment due on April 9th that I will pay in around 250-300. So by next challenge I will be under $15,000 which is a big accomplishment from when I started!

Now for the stats!

Starting         Current

176lbs           183lbs  = gain of 7lbs with no notable fat gain.

~19% BF       ~17.5% BF = loss of ~1.5% bodyfat

Apparently I'm doing something correctly, I've been taking pictures here and there of my progress but I don't think I'll post them until next challenge. But they will show my starting point, the end of this challenge, beginning of next challenge, and then I may do a current weekly photo update.

Thanks for reading!

-Tixnleeches

Level 2 Human Assassin

Good job with the no smoking! I recently did the same. I usually feel better except for like 5 or 10 minutes. I hope it gets easier for us all!

Lvl 0. Human. Recruit.

Early 2015 Goals:

Squat 225lbs 1x20 (hip drahve)

14:00 min 2 mile

100 push up 100 sit up in one set

Bonus Round! Clapping pull up, lose 5lbs,3 mile run in 24 min.

Hey Flack!

Yeah I really hope it gets easier, it been terrible. I know most people say that the cravings are bad and then after 3-5 minutes they get better. This is not reality, atleast for me. It feels like my teeth are itchy and teh only way to stop that feeling is to smoke... Which is unbearable. I've slipped up a bit (I hate working with smokers it is too easy just to bum a smoke while I'm working.) And I know each time I do that I have to start over at stage 1 in the quitting process.

A friend at work suggested the nicotine lozenges, he quit smoking a couple years ago by replacing cigarettes with the lozenges. Sure he just traded one addiction for the other, but on the brightside he isn't smoking anymore. I might give that a try just for these cravings so I don't break down and grab a cigarette.

Update time!

Quest 1: Working out.

Sadly I've been sick again. I hate being sick though I'm pretty sure I can blame it all on smoking. All respiratory infections, screams smoker. So I haven't been able to lift this past week. Good news is I haven't lost any weight so as long as I can get back into the gym soon it shouldn't be a big deal.

Quest 2: Dieting.

The diet is going well, I've said it once and I'll say it again. I should have gone full paleo instead of this modified paleo crap. Sure it gives me more choices when out with family/friends but I feel like I'm flip flopping too much between what I want to be eatting and what my family wants to eat. I love paleo and my family loves grains... Next challenge it's going to be full paleo or bust.

Quest 3: Quitting smoking.

I've quit. Kinda. I've broke down and succumb to the cravings a couple of times. They say quitting cigarettes is harder then quitting hard drugs. And while I've never tried any hard drugs I believe this to be true. God it's aweful. And with it getting warmer out it's even more of a chore. After a long day (night in my case) coming home and sitting outside with a cold beer and a cigarette and just unwind from work was my habit and now I need to change that so I don't fall back into my old ways.

Life Quest: Paying down the debt.

I gained a little bit of debt since my last update. Around $150 which isn't a huge deal, I definitely have the extra money set aside from my old truck payment that is now going into my savings since the truck is paid off to pay off the debt I got recently. I'm just waiting until my savings is padded a little more before paying that off. So I'm sitting at $15,350 right now. And that will drop another 200 on friday from my Jeep payment coming out of my check automatically. So I'm still on track to be under $15,000 by the next challenge.

As for this next challenge coming up I've got a couple ideas that I would love feedback on before I decide on my quests.

1. Hill Sprints (start with a small # and increase weekly)

2. Body weight training (In tandum with the gym, mainly pullups/muscle ups/try to do handstand pushups etc.)

3. Exploration (I'm 24 and I've only been to 3 states, Illinois where I live, Wisconsin, and Florida. That doesn't count just driving through the states. I want to see more of the country/world would like to try to and atleast visit 1-3 other states for 2+ days)

4. Make new friends (I like my current friends don't get me wrong, however they are all doing their own things nowadays and most of them are in the process of getting married, having kids, and/or moving out of state. I don't want to turn into that guy that has no friends in town...)

5. Time management (this has always been a hard one for me, I have horrible time management. Not as in being late to work etc; but watching Netflix for 5+ hours straight or playing WoW for 12 hours instead of doing 20 other things I need to get done has got to stop.)

Those are some ideas for the next challenge. Of course I have already locked down quest 1 and the life quest. Need input on the other 2 quests.

For quest 1 in the next challenge I'm going to get setup for 2016 where I'm going to essentially quit my job (go on registry, so basically I only need to work a minimum of 16 hours a month to keep my employment.) and focus 150% on school.

I'm paying down my debt as much as possible and going to take out student loans to pay for college, I can do working fulltime and school part time but I don't want to be doing that for 2 more years just to finish my degree. I want to finish in 1 year and move onto the next chapter in my life.

And the life quest will be a couple things: Pay down debt, stay smoke free, continue to be consistent in the gym, and go full paleo.

There isn't too much time left on this challenge so I will more then likely only post 1 more update and probably a summary of my challenge. The good, the bad, the ugly all in one post. I don't feel confident enough to post progress pictures yet, I'll probably post them in challenge #2 when I have better self-esteem. But that's all from me for now.

Thanks for reading!

And a special thanks to Flack for responding, it truly means a lot knowing that someone has/is going through what I am. So thank you, and I hope to see you for my second challenge!

-Tixnleeches

Level 2 Human Assassin

Hey all!

So I've got 2 more days of lifting and 3 days of dieting left in this super long extended challenge of mine. I think I did well on it and I'm excited to do the next challenge! Hopefully this upcoming challenge will be more productive for me, I learned some things on this challenge that I need to keep in mind going through Challenge #2.

I still haven't 100% decided on what my next challenge will consist of but I guess I have a bit of time between them to decide for sure. Sad to say I think the traveling idea is out the window. With my debt still relatively high I need to focus on that before I go exploring. With that said though I am going to get another tattoo as soon as I find the right artist for the piece I want. And let me tell you it won't be an easy task finding the artist that can get everything perfect and how I want it. So if you have any suggestions of an artist that can do realistic portraits, landscape, fantasy, and evil tattoos let me know and I'll contact them and pitch them my idea and see what they think.

If all else fails I'll get a smaller piece to hold me over and then do a far away tattoo vacation to one of my favorite artists in Sweden to get it. Though that's going to be INSANELY EXPENSIVE. Going to Sweden just for a tattoo... Am I fucking high?

Possibly.

Next update will be a big one, with my normal update as well as final thoughts on this challenge and what I need to do better next challenge.

Thanks for reading!

-Tixnleeches

Level 2 Human Assassin

Hey all!

Last update coming from me until my next challenge! I've decided to do a little something special next challenge and see if I can pull it off! I'm not sure I can so this will be interesting.

Overall the challenge went well, there are things I need to change. Most time management things, do this would allow me to complete the quests easier (procrastinating on food prep for the week, missed a couple gym sessions due to not sleeping the day before putting me at 30+ hrs awake, etc.)

However the challenge as a whole is a success in my mind.

I gained 5-6lbs during my extended challenge without noticeable fat gain.

I've been doing well on my 85% paleo diet but I want to bring it to full paleo next challenge.

I quit smoking.

And I brought my debt down by around 5,000 during this challenge. That to me is amazing.

I completed all my quests I set out for myself, minus one or two missed workouts but in the grand scheme I'm going to the gym consistently again and that's what I needed.

I'm proud of myself for sticking with it and accomplishing some really difficult things. But they don't stop here, I'm not taking a break in between challenges. If anything I'm turning the dial to 11 and going insane. You'll know what I mean when you see my next challenge.

Best of luck to everyone and their goals! I'm going to try to be more active following more than just my challenge. I'll be moving into the Assassin's Guild for my next challenge, so come visit!

P.S. I saved enough money for my tattoo reward, starting with a half sleeve on my left arm. I will be getting the work done in Chicago at Pioneer Tattoo Studio hopefully this month depending on if I can squeeze in an appointment!

Thanks for reading!

-Tixnleeches

Level 2 Human Assassin