MR_Willes "keeping-momentum" daily Battle-Log

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:46 PM, jonfirestar said:

I wonder how long it will take for her to notice you did this ;) 

Only 11 days :D 

Ok guys... I'm sorry but I am doing my best to retire Burpee. One, because in most situations it is embarrassing and two because I have come to accept that cutting out dairy seems to dramatically reduce the belching. Dammit. 

Also, CQ and Jon say it better than I can, but I'm sorry you couldn't understand us sometimes. I, for one, will 100% not be offended if you need me to repeat or explain anything I say. As with the others, I either clam up and say very little when I'm nervous, or I say ALL THE THINGS. 

So much about that weekend was great, and it was so good to meet you. I wish we'd had more of a chance to just talk and get to know you. Alas for chatty intruders and rain on Saturday! 

2 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

This all leaves me to one solution. We just have to get together again soon. Preferably in a much calmer environment. I was thinking about a nice hike through a forest followed by a BBQ and ending in a pub to have a decent amount time for some indecent conversations! And joking hazard ;)

And we can all arrange that at my place!

Well, now this HAS to happen!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

“All You Have To Decide Is What To Do With The Time That Is Given To You.” - Gandalf

Current Challenge: A Bold New Year

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|2728 29|30

The Chronicles of Rhovaniel, Dúnedain Ranger: Vol I, Vol IIVol III, Interim| Vol IV|Vol V 

3 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

PS. Did someone tear up? Cause i always wanted to tear someone up... to be honest... i always dreamed about "tearing up" @Wolfpool but in a whole other way...

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor deadpool twerk gif

Image result for intrigued gif

Related image

But, you'll have to go through @PrincessMononoke first.

Image result for short guy tall girl

Wolf

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wild Wolf

Class: Peerless Scarred/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 188#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Intro to Wolflean

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Alright. I don't quite have the eloquence that the others do, but I'm gonna give it a shot.

5 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

"Before" got me a bit worried i couldn't live up to it cause, well, it's easy coming up with something funny when i feel relaxed behind my computerscreen, and it gives me all the time to cook up something funny/nasty...

I think Jon's right in that we all felt similar kinds of pressure there, and I want to add to the chorus saying not to stress about it too much. None of us were expecting anyone to be exactly as they are on here, especially not when thrown into that sort of situation. Yeah, we've all spoken to one another, but until then you'd never actually met any of us and first meetings are strange and stressful things.

"During" Now first of all i want to say i don't blame any of you guys, but i did have a bit of a hard time keeping up with you guys: actually hearing what you say, comprehending what you mean, and occasionally find the "right" words to reply in an orderly manner, left me with very little room for being the "NF-village-idiot". Which is something i really enjoy doing, and thus felt a bit off not being able to do that to the fullest extend! It really took me some effort to "communicate". Like i said, you guys are not to blame, but at least now you know why i was in listening-mode most of the time. I really had to try my best to keep up with everything you said. Friday was a lot better than Saturday, the busy beertent wasn't helping at all with actually hearing what you were talking about. That probably was part of the reason why i left that early on.

As the others have said, I will never be offended or irritated or anything of the sort if, in any and all future meet-ups, you need me to slow down or repeat something. I know that when I get tired or stressed (and I was both for quite a bit of that weekend) I tend to slur and mangle my words quite a bit. That and the accent don't make for much in the way of clear communication, especially not in noisy places... And you're right, that busy beer tent did not help. I didn't do much speaking that night either for mostly the same reason, couldn't hear a thing for the majority of the night.

Next time will be better :) 

"After" Not addressing this "thing" and let a couple of days (weeks) get over it, made it feel like you could think this wasn't important to me (cause otherwise i should have made this clear right after). So i feel a bit odd, coming up with this now...

Don't feel odd about it, please. We get it. We understand, and like Charlie said, we're not going to think worse of you for expressing yourself.

This all leaves me to one solution. We just have to get together again soon. Preferably in a much calmer environment. I was thinking about a nice hike through a forest followed by a BBQ and ending in a pub to have a decent amount time for some indecent conversations! And joking hazard ;)

And we can all arrange that at my place!

Dude. Yes. This absolutely needs to be a thing!

• Like 1

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

2 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

Ok guys... I'm sorry but I am doing my best to retire Burpee. One, because in most situations it is embarrassing and two because I have come to accept that cutting out dairy seems to dramatically reduce the belching. Dammit. 

giphy.gif

You can't do that at least until Willy has had half a chance to match you. :( 

Okay okay. We'll still love you even if it's no longer a thing. In the two days that we spent together it did seem like dairy and/or lactose was probably the likely suspect.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Hey man, I'm sorry we didn't make it easier for you to keep up with the conversations. A couple of times when I noticed you were being a bit quiet I tried to talk to you directly, but I'm not very aware of what's going on around me when I'm not drunk and tired in a loud beer tent! Don't feel pressure to play the jester though - we are all different online than in person. And we're all anxious nerds who worry about meeting new people too.

Every time we meet it'll be easier though, and I'm definitely up for a barbeque at your place and a hike through the forest with you!

• Like 1

Level 21 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 16  -  CON: 22  -  CHA: 9  -  SAN: 19 -  INT: 17

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Downtime

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 68 69 70 71

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map - 2022 road map/wrap-up

In reply to the RRDW-Gang-replies:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor thanks gif

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor you are fantastic gif

I'm glad i got it off my chest!

Now back to regular nuttyness!!!

19 hours ago, Wolfpool said:

Image result for intrigued gif

Related image

But, you'll have to go through @PrincessMononoke first.

Image result for short guy tall girl

Wolf

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor roflmao gif

You really cracked me up with that last pic. But are also making me a bit scared for when you visit ;) 

17 hours ago, jonfirestar said:

giphy.gif

You can't do that at least until Willy has had half a chance to match you. :( 

Okay okay. We'll still love you even if it's no longer a thing. In the two days that we spent together it did seem like dairy and/or lactose was probably the likely suspect.

My exact reaction...

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor nooo gif

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor please give me a chance gif

Cause, just a few days ago, i had something going that would have made you pretty proud!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor excited gif

@Rhovaniel also it was good fun to see how long it would take you to notice, any idea when i posted that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

... a little odd in the head ...

5 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

I am so jealous of that awesome gaming setup you have up there

1 hour ago, iatetheyeti said:

Same!

That's what you get for go around fixing other peoples computer. You get some stuff you can actually work with yourself. Though the two main screens (left ones) i have bought myself. The most left one i had sold to my sister as a computer in a package she used when she was studying a lot. I have to check how old it is. Well i found out they were selling it between 2008 and the end of 2009. I invested in a pc 2 years ago today (Black Friday) but i made sure i used all A-grade stuff, it's pretty solid still to this day.

One free tip for everyone buying computers, invest in SSD as a main hard drive!

• Like 2

... a little odd in the head ...