• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

PVP anyone?

Let's make it happen.

I've said it before that estimated numbers in a program template means nothing BUT my program has me hitting 1000lbs relatively soon. So I lay down the challenge to you, DD and Castiel.

• Like 1

Let's make it happen.

I've said it before that estimated numbers in a program template means nothing BUT my program has me hitting 1000lbs relatively soon. So I lay down the challenge to you, DD and Castiel.

*clears throat* Hey remember me? The guy who started this thread :P

*clears throat* Hey remember me? The guy who started this thread

Haha you're already at 945. I mean i tend to go after those bigger and better than me but I was trying to play it safe with only poking the bison farmer that is DD and the giant that is Castiel. But shit, foolish pride has gotten me this far, so...

The challenge is also put forth to you good sir.

• Like 1

How tall are you, Corey?

6'0.5" I always feel like I'm lieing when I round it up.

What about a 2 plate press?

even further. Haven't testing in awhile but I'd guess I'm at 200-205 on press. I hit 310 on bench Sunday and had to talk myself down from going for a 4th attempt to hit 315. I'll have 315 very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given that 1000lb totals are pretty unusual for even elite women but pretty achievable for guys around 200+lb who lift fairly regularly, what's the equivalent of the 1000lb club for women?

Looking at the Wilks, 1000lb at 209lb for a guy is only about 282 Wilks but 494 Wilks for a 62kg woman... Just a tiny difference there!

A 625lb total is the 10,000 ounce club.

My deadlift goal from before has now switched to my squats, and been passed. Now I'm shooting for BW goals. I just crossed BW Bench, 1.5 BW Squat, and I am shooting for that 2BW Dead (a little way off.) However, once I get there, I can't see myself wanting to stop there.

I guess I will always just want to be stronger.

Yea I don't think any of us ever reach a number then say "phew that was fun let's pack it in". That's the thing about this thing we all love. There's always another 10lbs or 5lbs (or shit, when PRs are few and far between 2.5lbs) out there.

I'm sneaking up on a 2x BW squat...that's pretty fun. Maybe 3x BW pull in a year or so?

Haha you're already at 945. I mean i tend to go after those bigger and better than me but I was trying to play it safe with only poking the bison farmer that is DD and the giant that is Castiel. But shit, foolish pride has gotten me this far, so...

I think you are a big game hunter because you like to see big game make big gain.  :)

• Like 1

6'0.5" I always feel like I'm lieing when I round it up.

Ha! I'm 6'1 5/8". I feel like I'm lying if I say six two, selling myself short if I say six one, and sound like an idiot if I say six one and five eighths.

I usually just settle for six one.

Ha! I'm 6'1 5/8". I feel like I'm lying if I say six two, selling myself short if I say six one, and sound like an idiot if I say six one and five eighths.

I usually just settle for six one.

All the same feels and the same result, I usually say 6'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to clarify, this is calculated from one rep max for the big three right?

Still got a fair old way to go, but could be a fun goal for the year, at 5'8 and 69kg it could take awhile lol! 640lbs total so far.

same. I have the torso of someone that height, but my legs stopped growing. Luckily, that makes me good at squats.

High five for the short leg club. My arms are short too but at least that makes me good at bench.

Alright, we just going to do it in this thread? One thing you have going for you is I do not plan to test until April or so....

And FWIW, I have a 34" inseam and a 6'10" wingspan. This is terrible for squats, bench, pullups, and OHP. The long arms at least balance out the long legs on deadlifts....

High five for the short leg club. My arms are short too but at least that makes me good at bench.

I have long legs with proportionally shorter femurs.  Where's your god now? :P

• Like 2

Alright, we just going to do it in this thread? One thing you have going for you is I do not plan to test until April or so....

No we should probably make a new thread in the challenges. Make it an actual PvP.

Lol yea, I will probably be last just cause I probably won't test until around that time myself, if not may.

I was hoping the 3 of you just take a break and start doing extensive and aggressive power walking.

• Like 1