boxcarkid engineers Weapons of Mass Destruction for Fort Box

boxcarkid engineers Weapons of Mass Destruction for Fort Box

A lot of Nerds are writing marvelous fictional adventures as guides to their NerdFitness journey. I've been through the looking glass and back so I don't think I need fiction right now. I'm going to go ahead and stick to facts or my usual metaphoric references to facts.

:distant:

Exactly 6 months and 1 day after walking away from a sucky job to save my sanity and making a life changing move from my apartment in San Antonio to my box in the middle of nowhere, just north of Dallas and south of Oklahoma, I find myself with a new job and new opportunity to make things right. Operation Fortify the Box has been complete. My abusive father and his 4th mail order bride who used to live 2 doors down, are now half across the country and out of my hair. My boyfriend has finally moved in, saving my motivation for working towards a normal life and working against being a high functioning sociopath. "I may be on the side of angels, but I'm not one of them," as said by Sherlock.

:emptiness:

I've added Engineer to my official job title and am having too much fun letting my inner geek run wild. No one is telling me they will gouge my eyes out because I don't know how to do my job. No one is reporting me to the uppers in Washington for "not supporting the hospital as agreed in the contract," citing falsified reports as a basis for their claims. No one is telling me 2+2 is not 4 and threatening me for not solving the equation correctly. Instead, my team is appreciating my geek-ness in a supportive way. They are respecting that I am indeed both a young and a female engineer and giving me room to grow into the bada** engineer we all hope I will be, apparently seeing more potential than I see in myself and gently letting me know to quit beating myself up.

:cower:

My boyfriend is sticking around, trying to comprehend the sh*t storm I've marched through that's messed me up to a frightening extent. He's doing what he can to help me clean up the aftermath of a traumatic life so that we can move forward together on solid grounds. He's giving me every excuse he can to hang on to my sanity. He's helping me remember the deeper reasons he inspired me to stay alive for many years ago. He's helping me remember that my son doesn't need a rigid and evil genius contracting for the dark side as a mother. He's pushing me towards letting go of my coldness and welcoming love back into my heart.

:sentimental::black_eyed:

Even though I did go off the deep end -- not going into details here -- I came back up: the box is fortified. I've found help and am going to bring in the heavy artillery to make sure this doesn't happen again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weapons of Mass Destruction BLUEPRINTS:

• Financially stable and consistent with goals/planning
    • ​+ WIS, CON
  • Free assassin status - competitively physically fit - not contracting for the dark side
    • ​Run October 2015 Tough Mudder w/Son of Odin (*boyfriend)
      • ​+ STR, DEX, STA
    • Follow boxkid_FitNerd spreadsheet
      • + CHA for including Son of Odin
  • Mentally/emotionally liberation
    • ​Maintain open comm channel w/Son of Odin
      • ​+ CON: lowered stress levels due to maintenance of healthy relationship
    • Steady engagement in the Professor's going ons (*Kindergarten man)​
    • Minimal contact w/abusive sperm donor: preparing for no contact
      • ​+ WIS
  • ​Tune the body -- healthy food and drink intake --
    • Decrease coffee intake -- no coffee after 11 am
      • ​+ CON
    • Increase healthy food habit: cook meals & packing lunch vs eating out ***** Friday and special occasions are exceptions ******
      • ​+ CON: Immune system boost

Stay tuned for spreadsheet drafts and overall WoMD blueprint progress...

Race -- GREY ELF | Class -- Assassin

[ Level 2 ] | STR 3 | DEX 1 | STA 4 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 2

NF Challenges: currently n/a

Battle Logs: WoMD

|"Don't tell me the moon is shining: show me the glint of light on broken glass." - Anton Chekhov|

WoMD Progress googledoc spreadsheet

|"Don't tell me the moon is shining: show me the glint of light on broken glass." - Anton Chekhov|

Broke up with the bf last week. For the approx 6 months we lived together, I couldn't work out. I just wan't comfortable with it. That right there should have been a red flag that the relationship was doomed... but anywho I am excited to be free to work out again and am getting myself psyched for the next challenge. My old training plan still seems good and exciting so I'm putting my battle armor back on and standing by! Woot!