The Run-ger Games [Inter-challenge mini]

18ck

And while you're there, check out how many press-ups I did in 5 sets. Pretty sure that's a PB!

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Lol i <3 honor/honour/honorem lol...

Hmm

1) totally sucking arse at squats yet my phase 2 is bw exercises so i gonna do all the pushups i can... Prolly inclined at start :)

2) stealing from suelk: nibblin be bad yo!

3) something new... Hmm can i get back to ya about this?

Gnomish Superhero-In-Training S3|D3|S1|C3|W4.75|CH3

Gnomish Trials and Tribulations

1|2(a)|3|4
Gnomes Have Epic Quests Too! This gets updated as things get finished or I add more =D

Pro honorem et gloriam et potestem!

I see no U in the Latin

Ha! Well that's me told. And the Latin had two extra letters, so it's even better value.

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Was the barbell laid on the ground or standing in its end? If the latter, feel free to count it as two-point-five or even three per rep.

Laid down, after the wonderful sound of dropping a bar after finishing last front squat :) I don't know what planet fitness has against it, I love the sound of dropped barbells.

• Like 1

Level 6 - Scout

Challenges - Lost Diary of a Scout

#5#4#3#2#1

This is such a cool idea! I'm flying across the country and will be in an airport or in the air for a whole day this week or else I'd be game. Good luck, everyone!!

• Like 1

- — Thister — -

Level 3, Cylon (Humanoid IntelliScout/Ranger)

STR 6 | DEX  7 | STA 7 | CON 5 | WIS 7.5 | CHA 4

Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 (Checking in most days, weekly updates)

"If people did not sometimes do silly things, nothing intelligent would ever get done." â€• Ludwig Wittgenstein

Only 5 burpees yesterday.  Stomach thing still not pleasant.  Hopefully way more today (10 down so far).

We all cuddled in bed early and watched a movie.  I set the tv timer to switch it off at bed time.  Kiddo and the spouse fell asleep early so I turned everything off before the timer was needed.  Win!

Going to so scouting for some new food item today.  Here's hoping...

• Like 2

Food Fight - current challenge

Yeary Bug Count 0... if you are out and about then you are probably eating bugs. :onthego:

2015 - 22.5 bugs consumed

Chasing down the most awesome version of myself one step at a time.

The Character Battle Log 1 Daily Mile

1) Burpees

2) Mindful Eating from suelk's challenge

3) Chicken Livers - Had them for the first time for lunch today since I found them on clearance :)  Already did grocery shopping so no plans to eat anything else new for the week.

so what did you think of the chicken livers?  I have only used them as bait when fishing.  LOL

Food Fight - current challenge

Yeary Bug Count 0... if you are out and about then you are probably eating bugs. :onthego:

2015 - 22.5 bugs consumed

Chasing down the most awesome version of myself one step at a time.

The Character Battle Log 1 Daily Mile

Crammed oceans of water into my pie-hole. No Push-ups no mussels. Mussels. There's a pun in there somewhere but I'm going to sleep instead.

• Like 4

Ik93rdX.jpg

Pan seared scallops (with shallots, cooked in coconut oil), with red pepper & zucchini & toasted flaked dulse.

I cooked the veggies in coconut oil, took them out of the pan, followed that recipe, toasted a little bit of dulse in that mini frying pan in the background, and brought it all back together at the end.

• Like 5

"None of us can choose to be perfect, but all of us can choose to be better." - Lou Schuler, New Rules of Lifting for Women

So I met 4 of the my team members for the CF games today. They are all pretty cool, one of them is 18 wks pregnant and still kicked my arse at the wod. I'm giving you guys a chance to catch up though, I'll be driving to Georgia to play golf, then to Florida to stay at my sister in laws house, you have two days free of me doing burpees, I expect you to catch up :)

Quail is pretty good, I suggest trying it if you have the chance. 

• Like 1

Level 6 - Scout

Challenges - Lost Diary of a Scout

#5#4#3#2#1

Well I cooked them with onions just like I do beef livers but didn't need butter since these came with extra juices that I dumped in.  Ended up tasting similar to beef livers but not as strong tasting.

They are really good fried!

Hmm, I should give scallops another try if I can find them fresh. 

They are really cool animals. They have eyes! And they are a freaking bivalve! So cool!

I love seafood but living in iowa it is hard to find fresh! I don't like the previously frozen crap.

100 squats done today. I think I am going to have trouble going down the stairs tomorrow morning. Mindful eating hard tonight. I made stuffed peppers with sausage, kale, zuchini and a little rice and cheese. I wanted to stuff my face!

• Like 1

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

These were straight up frozen. I almost never buy seafood fresh, because I'm not terribly close to the sea and it's just easier to buy it frozen and take it out when I want to use it ;)

• Like 1

"None of us can choose to be perfect, but all of us can choose to be better." - Lou Schuler, New Rules of Lifting for Women