Starts 23 Feb 2015: PVP - Walkers!

6km with the dog today, very hot and sweaty here!

Well that's the first week wrapped up for me as we're a day ahead in Oz.

For a consistent walking target over the 6 weeks:

150km/6 = 25 km a week (15.5 miles.)

If you're lagging a bit don't despair, get your walk on and you'll be surprised how quickly a little each day will add up ;)

Well done to everyone that's got some walking in during the first week :positive:

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

1.1 miles today (a short walk which may have been specifically designed to ensure I was sitting at a round number...). Feeling pretty crappy still, so no massive walk today.

ha- I do this too. :D

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I couldn't finish out the week without logging some more miles, so I did 1.8 miles this morning indoors, just in case I couldn't bring myself to get out of the house. Then I took Roux for a walk this afternoon. We did another 5.35 miles. Nearly home, I looked at my app and saw if I did just a little more, I could have 7 miles combined, so I took the long way around the back to get home. 

• Like 1

Absidey

LEVEL12

STR11 DEX13 STA20

CON29 WIS17 CHA11

Fear is the mind-killer.

Main Goal: Lose 20 Hip/Waist inches

95%
95%

Current Challenge

I couldn't finish out the week without logging some more miles, so I did 1.8 miles this morning indoors, just in case I couldn't bring myself to get out of the house. Then I took Roux for a walk this afternoon. We did another 5.35 miles. Nearly home, I looked at my app and saw if I did just a little more, I could have 7 miles combined, so I took the long way around the back to get home. 

Love your work! Great way to finish off the week, well done :applause:

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

I've never actually done geocaching, maybe I'll have to give it a try sounds like fun :)

It is super fun. What is in the cache generally isn't exciting. It's more just the fun of finding it, putting your name in the log, and smiley faces on the computer map.

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

2.3 done today, a miracle considering most of my time has been spent in uni... Might in be for a fair amount of trekking backwards and forwards tomorrow, though.

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

It's only really the wear a pedometer and count every single step people that I didn't want to count in the PvP. If I was going to do that then I'd probably double the target distance. The whole point is to get in the extra walks, not to hit the number by daily steps you'd take anyway.

Oops I kind of missed this rule. I haven't been walking around with a pedometer all day every day, only when I've been outside, but some of the steps are ones that I would have taken anyway like going to the tube station. It's a bit of a hassle to keep track though so I've estimated a scale factor based on my average so far and my regular walking and I'm only going to count 65% of the steps. 

Eish! Having been sick has set me at a serious disadvantage here, but i've at least got 18km on the clock.

• Like 1

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Got in a gentle 2km today, wore the wrong shoes and got blisters on my toesies. Have booked a walking buddy next week to walk with to work on some of the days (depending on back/weather).

• Like 1

Got in a gentle 2km today, wore the wrong shoes and got blisters on my toesies. Have booked a walking buddy next week to walk with to work on some of the days (depending on back/weather).

Walking to work buddy, what a great idea :applause:

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Hi, all! Sorry that I've not checked in for a few days. I've been so very busy, which is unusual for me. I did get some walks in on the weekend. Yesterday & today, though, I've not been able to walk due to pain on the outside of my left heel. I have no idea how it came to me, but it's here, & I can't walk normally on that foot for the time being, although I can bear weight on it. It just hurts to do so.

As soon as I'm able, though, I WILL be back to hoofing it. :D

• Like 1

Another work 2.2km in lunch

• Like 1

Endor:

I did not follow directions. I entered numbers in the white section. :redface-new: It just sorta happened. And now I'm broke, it won't update my miles. Can you please fix it?

Cone+of+Shame.png

• Like 2

Endor:

I did not follow directions. I entered numbers in the white section. :redface-new: It just sorta happened. And now I'm broke, it won't update my miles. Can you please fix it?

Haha.jpg

Fixed ;)

• Like 2

Feb-March 2022 Challenge