Shaarawy Gets Magical - Sailor Moon Style

shaar

Yay new friends! 

I second the yay on new friends :D

THIRDING Y'ALLS YAYS :D

Having new friends is awesome! 

Sasha-Mutch-group.gif

AHAHA THAT GIF, epic, where do you find these things, they are just wonderful~ XD

Ooh a gym friend how exciting!! And awesome job going out super strong this last week.  Sometimes I like it when a regular old lift feels kind of hard because I've noticed that 9 times out of 10 that means next time it's going to be easier than ever before.  Maybe that's just me though hahah.  Anyway... keep it up!

You're right!!  I had thought of that... the fact that I'm lifting to failure means that NEXT time I'll be able to do more, right??

As I think back about this challenge, you have done a stellar job. Maybe you and your new friend can start lifting together. What's the female equivalent to a bromance?

I Googled 'female bromance' and got WOMANCE.  It doesn't seem to have the same 'je ne sais quoi' though.... ;_;

• Like 4

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

I Googled 'female bromance' and got WOMANCE.  It doesn't seem to have the same 'je ne sais quoi' though.... ;_;

Paging Elmer Fudd...

• Like 4

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

AHAHA THAT GIF, epic, where do you find these things, they are just wonderful~ XD

I'm just the GIF queen!

gif_sm-queen_zps1yvbz6ut.gif

I command the gifs!

• Like 3

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

AAAAND it's time to cram three days worth of stuff into an update AND GRADE MYSELF AND FINISH THE CHALLENGE

tumblr_static_tumblr_ltib2rkjr71r1sjwt.g

(TBH as spring/summer encsonces us with its joy, my social life (hahahaha) is going to be rearing its ugly head, and I will likely do batch updates for the weekend because I'm not really near a computer long enough to do anything.......................)

HERE WE GO~

Week 06 Day 05 06 07

Yarp all of the days.

Day 05 (F) boyfriend had off from work because Good Friday so we did a bunch of errands and enjoyed the nice weather.  We also had a soccer game that evening we tailgated for in the afternoon.

CHEAT MEAL ACTIVATE

This is something I'm gonna have to adapt to as more tailgates present themselves.  I did bring my own roast beef sandwich but it was on a fairly bulky roll... still not super healthy.  I think what I'm going to need to do is find a recipe that I can whip up that day and keep chilled in a tupperware until I get there, and just eat that.  Like a cobb salad with chicken or something... something I'll make just for tailgates so I won't get sick of it and kind of look forward to it since I won't have it too often?  I'll have to think on it.

ALSO I had a small slice of cake, and a cookie shot glass with a Kahlua shot in it.  And about 6oz of beer.  Remember this, because.....

Day 06 started okay, but I IMMEDIATELY started to feel fatigued around lunchtime.  (I had a salad with grilled fish on it, so that was a good choice.)  All afternoon I was just exhausted - we had to go watch another televised soccer match and I was just yawning and fatigued and mentally foggy and fidgety through the whole thing.  WEIRD HUH.  Not when I realized the crap I had eaten the evening before.... oh... oh, okay, I get it.  I think my body is so used to eating clean most days that when I do have some sugary goodness I get punished (in the name of the moon, or your body's processing systems, whatever) by feeling absolutely sluggish afterwards.  The same thing happened to me about a year ago around the holidays when I had a bunch of chocolates - the next day I was legit in a sugar coma and felt like trash all day.

This is good and bad because I know I can enjoy small treats and be ok, but now that I have the knowledge that if I go overboard my body (along with my guilty brain) will ALSO punish me, it will really make me think twice about those choices.  

Day 07 is today, I completed my stretching and yoga this morning and am officially DONE with this challenge!!!!

original.gif

Week 06 Grading

Quest 1: In The Name of Flexibility!

Stretching every day!  A!!!!  On an end note, I'm SO glad I got into this habit... 5-10 minutes of stretching every day makes SUCH a difference.  My legs don't feel so tight, and my overall body just feels -better-.  I actually woke up with a stiff neck yesterday morning because I slept like an idiot and was worried it'd hurt all day... 10 minutes of neck stretches later I was good to go.  This is a habit I'm going to keep up with no problem!! ^____^

Quest 2: Senshi Battle Ready!

3 days of gentle yoga, A!  I'm loving learning more about yoga, and that I can enjoy (and benefit from) very gentle restorative yoga and not have to be a serious pretzel-lady to reap the benefits.

Quest 3: Too Many Buns...

Yup, one cheat meal, A!  This quest is kind of amazing me because, as evidenced this Friday, the more I lift and work out harder the less my body wants the junk food.  I'm really surprised at these changes and lower tolerances to not good stuff, junk food AND beer included.  I'm glad though, it means I'm doing the right thing. :)

Life Quest: Silver Millenium Stories

Written and done, A!  This was fun but also got to be a bit of a stressor sometimes when I felt rushed...

Overall Challenge Grade

A!!!!!

tumblr_n0watcF3B41qczbido1_500.gif

I aced this one more than I thought, and I LEARNED more than I thought.  I think the big wow moment I got out of this challenge was actually seeing and experience the changes my body is going through, through the food and drink I put into myself... I know I've mentioned it before but I'm still kind of floored at what a difference it makes.  It's kinda Brave New World for me but I'm really glad it's happening and I know I can make smart choices and adapt now.

That being said I've already completely planned out my next challenge (I know, I know, Nerd Central here... at least I'm at home with my kind) and I'm equal parts excited and terrified. I hope you all will keep cheering my adventures on because your support is UNBELIEVABLY IMPORTANT AND LOVED and my friends here are such a big part of my success so far!  LET'S GO REBELS!!!! <3 <3

(And see you all back at the battle logs~~ )

• Like 6

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

man, you did kick some major ass this challenge. made it look all easy and stuff.

i think i need to borrow your "in the name of flexibility" portion of your challenge. 

N504d8751ac694_creepy.gif

• Like 2

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Fantastic work on your challenge!  You, of course, no surprise, absolutely nailed it and I'm happy that you were able to learn so much from it!  That is awesome!

And you already have your goals for the next challenge huh?  I need to get on that but thankfully I'm gonna enjoy my little break :D.

Remember...

tumblr_m55bfqI7Ex1r1b9aso1_500.gif

• Like 2

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

Bosom buddies, obviously.

Bosom_Buddies_Hanks_Scolari.jpg

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Tzippi Longstockings, level 9 Ranger/Monk 

Battle Log - My Fitness Pal - Quest to Find My Epic Quest - Challenges:   #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7,

The Westerosi Fitness Tour: Dorne Stormlands Vale the Reach Westerlands The Wall 

MamaBear Kiss Off Waterbending Rounding <<Current

AAAAND it's time to cram three days worth of stuff into an update AND GRADE MYSELF AND FINISH THE CHALLENGE

tumblr_static_tumblr_ltib2rkjr71r1sjwt.g

(TBH as spring/summer encsonces us with its joy, my social life (hahahaha) is going to be rearing its ugly head, and I will likely do batch updates for the weekend because I'm not really near a computer long enough to do anything.......................)

HERE WE GO~

Week 06 Day 05 06 07

Yarp all of the days.

Day 05 (F) boyfriend had off from work because Good Friday so we did a bunch of errands and enjoyed the nice weather.  We also had a soccer game that evening we tailgated for in the afternoon.

CHEAT MEAL ACTIVATE

This is something I'm gonna have to adapt to as more tailgates present themselves.  I did bring my own roast beef sandwich but it was on a fairly bulky roll... still not super healthy.  I think what I'm going to need to do is find a recipe that I can whip up that day and keep chilled in a tupperware until I get there, and just eat that.  Like a cobb salad with chicken or something... something I'll make just for tailgates so I won't get sick of it and kind of look forward to it since I won't have it too often?  I'll have to think on it.

ALSO I had a small slice of cake, and a cookie shot glass with a Kahlua shot in it.  And about 6oz of beer.  Remember this, because.....

Day 06 started okay, but I IMMEDIATELY started to feel fatigued around lunchtime.  (I had a salad with grilled fish on it, so that was a good choice.)  All afternoon I was just exhausted - we had to go watch another televised soccer match and I was just yawning and fatigued and mentally foggy and fidgety through the whole thing.  WEIRD HUH.  Not when I realized the crap I had eaten the evening before.... oh... oh, okay, I get it.  I think my body is so used to eating clean most days that when I do have some sugary goodness I get punished (in the name of the moon, or your body's processing systems, whatever) by feeling absolutely sluggish afterwards.  The same thing happened to me about a year ago around the holidays when I had a bunch of chocolates - the next day I was legit in a sugar coma and felt like trash all day.

This is good and bad because I know I can enjoy small treats and be ok, but now that I have the knowledge that if I go overboard my body (along with my guilty brain) will ALSO punish me, it will really make me think twice about those choices.  

Day 07 is today, I completed my stretching and yoga this morning and am officially DONE with this challenge!!!!

original.gif

Week 06 Grading

Quest 1: In The Name of Flexibility!

Stretching every day!  A!!!!  On an end note, I'm SO glad I got into this habit... 5-10 minutes of stretching every day makes SUCH a difference.  My legs don't feel so tight, and my overall body just feels -better-.  I actually woke up with a stiff neck yesterday morning because I slept like an idiot and was worried it'd hurt all day... 10 minutes of neck stretches later I was good to go.  This is a habit I'm going to keep up with no problem!! ^____^

Quest 2: Senshi Battle Ready!

3 days of gentle yoga, A!  I'm loving learning more about yoga, and that I can enjoy (and benefit from) very gentle restorative yoga and not have to be a serious pretzel-lady to reap the benefits.

Quest 3: Too Many Buns...

Yup, one cheat meal, A!  This quest is kind of amazing me because, as evidenced this Friday, the more I lift and work out harder the less my body wants the junk food.  I'm really surprised at these changes and lower tolerances to not good stuff, junk food AND beer included.  I'm glad though, it means I'm doing the right thing. :)

Life Quest: Silver Millenium Stories

Written and done, A!  This was fun but also got to be a bit of a stressor sometimes when I felt rushed...

Overall Challenge Grade

A!!!!!

tumblr_n0watcF3B41qczbido1_500.gif

I aced this one more than I thought, and I LEARNED more than I thought.  I think the big wow moment I got out of this challenge was actually seeing and experience the changes my body is going through, through the food and drink I put into myself... I know I've mentioned it before but I'm still kind of floored at what a difference it makes.  It's kinda Brave New World for me but I'm really glad it's happening and I know I can make smart choices and adapt now.

That being said I've already completely planned out my next challenge (I know, I know, Nerd Central here... at least I'm at home with my kind) and I'm equal parts excited and terrified. I hope you all will keep cheering my adventures on because your support is UNBELIEVABLY IMPORTANT AND LOVED and my friends here are such a big part of my success so far!  LET'S GO REBELS!!!! <3 <3

(And see you all back at the battle logs~~ )

WHOA! I disappear for a while, and you finish off with a 

200.gif

• Like 2

Tzippi Longstockings, level 9 Ranger/Monk 

Battle Log - My Fitness Pal - Quest to Find My Epic Quest - Challenges:   #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7,

The Westerosi Fitness Tour: Dorne Stormlands Vale the Reach Westerlands The Wall 

MamaBear Kiss Off Waterbending Rounding <<Current

Bosom buddies, obviously.

Bosom_Buddies_Hanks_Scolari.jpg

giphy.gif

lol why is that last gif so damn funny?

• Like 1

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Wow, you kicked that challenge all over the place. Ready for a break? Can't wait until next challenge, but it's definitely time for a breather.

• Like 1

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

Guuurl have I ever said how you are my hero?  Cuz its true.  

Congrats on learnings and growings and stretchings, and let's rock this next challenge!

• Like 2

LEVEL ONE APPRENTICE WIZARD RANGER: HUMAN UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE

Achievements Unlocked:  Breakfast Warrior, Pushupapalooza, Quadruple Nanomaster, Return From the Dead, Gainful Employment, Leap of Faith, Minimalism Game, Get Thee Behind Me, Coffee, Camp Nerd Fitness 2015, Return From the Dead 2: The Undeadening, Gainful Employment 2: Boss Edition, Fancy Comics Person, Rogue Hair

Tumblr of VERY INTERESTING ART: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/radicalwizardtimes