Shaarawy Gets Magical - Sailor Moon Style

shaar

I think, the key word is 'practice' as opposed to 'flip out' which is what most southerners tend to do! 

Which is funny because I have a badly needed doc's appointment tomorrow and really need to get to it. Was gonna take time off and everything. It's forecast to snow...maybe...or maybe not. The weather people are scared out of their minds of being Wrong again...

• Like 1

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

All this redneck truck hate has me rethinking the vehicle I plan to drive to Camp :tongue:  For this last ice storm I threw 30 concrete blocks in the bed and managed to get around ok :D

It's only bad if you dump 5 jillion pounds of exhaust out of your tailpipe when taking off at 70MPH from a stoplight and yelling BOOOOOY HOWDY!!!!!!! while ya do it!!! XD

• Like 2

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

Wow. Day 2 of the Challenge and you're already on page 6, and here I am haven't even written up my challenge yet >.< Hahah.

I'll be here doing my best to follow along with your usual awesomeness!

Oooo please let me know when it's done, I'm on board for your journey! :D

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...

»  kom starkru

It's only bad if you dump 5 jillion pounds of exhaust out of your tailpipe when taking off at 70MPH from a stoplight and yelling BOOOOOY HOWDY!!!!!!! while ya do it!!! XD

All I want is to cast all of the world's truck balls into the sun. Everything else is negotiable.

• Like 3

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

7cc49b9b11912792c89498caa34092b3.jpg

MY CAR. IS ICE.

ALL OF MY NOPE. >______

• Like 1

»  kom starkru

That's why they sell de-icer, love.  The husband had me pick some up about two weeks ago, and it's not expensive, even at O'Reilly's.

I just turned up the window defroster and busted outta there, HA!  Luckily my doors weren't iced shut, I hadn't even thought of that when I got outside after work, and went... ooooo.... I hope I can get in!  Phew.

In other non-icy news, I am have done lots of budget mathematics and thanks to my recent pay raise I am teetering on the edge of a GYM MEMBERSHIP.  I'm going to meet with them tomorrow.  It's a nice facility I used to belong to here, and want to join up with again because they have a location near my work AND near my house and I'd be able to utilize both.  Also in February they're waiving the $99 joining fee to $9 and that's huuuuuge.  

• Like 6

»  kom starkru

Subbing! Looking forward to watching you progress, and being inspired all over again!

• Like 1

Tzippi Longstockings, level 9 Ranger/Monk 

Battle Log - My Fitness Pal - Quest to Find My Epic Quest - Challenges:   #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7,

The Westerosi Fitness Tour: Dorne Stormlands Vale the Reach Westerlands The Wall 

MamaBear Kiss Off Waterbending Rounding <<Current

TZIPPI!!! YAY!!!!! [emoji178] [emoji178] [emoji178] Good to hear from you, I hope you and your husband are super duper feeling better and have had Japan - vacation funtimes! (Last I heard you guys were visiting somewhere else in Japan, right?) If you have a new challenge I'll follow it tomorrow, navigating on mobile can be kinda wonky~!

»  kom starkru

So I saw this on the internets, and I felt it belonged on this thread.

tumblr_m3i7pnnso41qjklx2o1_1280.jpg

(...Sailor Mercury...... *snicker*)

This... ends my day on just a perfect note. Haikoo, you are brilliant!! [emoji1] [emoji178]
  • Like 1

»  kom starkru

If you don't have a severely redneck attitude to go w/ the truck, you're cool. ;)

Haha well I don't do any of that, but I was born and raised in TN, and have a pretty thick southern accent :P Also, my truck is not a Dodge, Chevy, or Ford, so it think that automatically makes me non-redneck lol.

• Like 1

I just turned up the window defroster and busted outta there, HA!  Luckily my doors weren't iced shut, I hadn't even thought of that when I got outside after work, and went... ooooo.... I hope I can get in!  Phew.

In other non-icy news, I am have done lots of budget mathematics and thanks to my recent pay raise I am teetering on the edge of a GYM MEMBERSHIP.  I'm going to meet with them tomorrow.  It's a nice facility I used to belong to here, and want to join up with again because they have a location near my work AND near my house and I'd be able to utilize both.  Also in February they're waiving the $99 joining fee to $9 and that's huuuuuge.  

I still have a mini battery operated blow dryer for my doors haha- Chicago winters taught me a few things!

Also, Yayyyyyyyy gym membership!!! Hows their free weight area look? Any cool class offerings?

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both

ah, there you are.

now i can properly follow you

guy-hiding-behind-plants-gif.gif

• Like 6

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

All this redneck truck hate has me rethinking the vehicle I plan to drive to Camp :tongue:  For this last ice storm I threw 30 concrete blocks in the bed and managed to get around ok :D

Haha well I don't do any of that, but I was born and raised in TN, and have a pretty thick southern accent :tongue: Also, my truck is not a Dodge, Chevy, or Ford, so it think that automatically makes me non-redneck lol.

I'd say knowing to put weight in your bed and not driving an American made truck def make you not a redneck. Where I grew up (southcentral PA)... those things did not happen. Most of the trucks were jacked up on ridiculous tires and all the other silly stuff people do to trucks.

• Like 2

Assassin

Battle Log | MFP: Amdhiel
Challenges: Current#7#6, #5, #4,
#3, #2, #1

"Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred - Batman Begins

Kzacher is the King of Creeper Gifs.  BOW DOWN BEFORE THE POWER!

Also I am sorry everything is ice.  Do you get black ice all over the ground?  It's like the floor being lava, but sneakier and way worse.

Also also, yay gym membership!  Whatcha gonna get up to in there?

• Like 4

LEVEL ONE APPRENTICE WIZARD RANGER: HUMAN UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE

Achievements Unlocked:  Breakfast Warrior, Pushupapalooza, Quadruple Nanomaster, Return From the Dead, Gainful Employment, Leap of Faith, Minimalism Game, Get Thee Behind Me, Coffee, Camp Nerd Fitness 2015, Return From the Dead 2: The Undeadening, Gainful Employment 2: Boss Edition, Fancy Comics Person, Rogue Hair

Tumblr of VERY INTERESTING ART: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/radicalwizardtimes

And the creepiest gif ever award goes too...  kzacher! Congrats sir. It is a big honor and you have a lot of competition out there :tongue:

hahaha thank you, thank you. i do aim to please creep

tumblr_lr6b0ak3hM1qcmv5x.gif

• Like 5

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

cheering_minions.gif

That's awesome!  Congrats on the raise and I hope all works out for the you and gym!  :D

• Like 2

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

You're awesome ... for this I leave a t-rex as a "fat bird" as seen on Tumblr

tumblr_njxfywwhkp1scll6no1_540.jpg

• Like 3

Half-Ork Scout Leader
Running PRs : 5K 24m16s | 10K 53m32s | 15K 1h18m09s | Half Marathon 2h1m44s | Marathon 4h42m2s 
Past Challenges #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13  #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22
                               #23 #24 #25 #26 #27 #28 #29 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36 #37 
Current Challenge : # 38 Strickland5 respawns

YAY on the gym membership, raise and all the good stuff, also please do drive safe!

DON'T use a reindeer sledge!!!

Frozen-Sven-ice-slipping.gif

• Like 2

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too