Priscillia becomes a Dark Lady

Priscillia

THE DARK LADY PRISCILLIA

Will become a total BAMF in life and profession.  'Cause BAMFs are awesome.

giphy.gif

WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE

Where curses get thrown like candy (but we don't eat those, though we could steal them from little kids to make them cry...) and minions fall down like the cannon fodder they are!

• Crucio
  • Imperio
  • Avada Kedavra
  • Minions
  • Distopia

CRUCIO +2 STR +3 STA

• Pain Tolerance for pole classes
  • Leg Raises on non pole days  (might add different things later)

I shall learn to love the pain!  ALL THE PAIN!  So during pole classes/Jams, the goal is to tolerate the pain for a few more seconds every time UNTIL I GET IT.

IMPERIO +3 DEX +2 WIS

• Daily Relaxation (Yoga, Meditation, Trigger Ball/Roller, Stretches, Bath)
  • Theraputty (3-5x per week) (just upping the amount since I'm doing more pole)

The Imperio curse makes you feel like you're floating on air, it relaxes you immediately...  To help force my will upon the meager peasants I need to learn to control myself, and my stress first.  Hopefully it'll also keep more cannon fod-ahem- minions, alive.

AVADA KEDAVRA +2 CON +3 CHA

• Defeat the Sugar Monster
  • Week 1-2, 3x per week allowed MAX at home
  • Week 3-4, 2x MAX
  • Week 5, 1 ONLY
  • By week 6, NO SODAS
  • Same for treats in the work kitchen...

Those damn Light Wizards keep eating all these sweets and are corrupting my minions (who are hiding amongst them!).  DAMN THEM.  So I shall lead by example and conquer their stupid Sugar Monster.  Because I'm a Dark Lady.  And I'm a BAMF (or at least one in training).

(yes, this is soda at home, treats at work.  I'll work on soda at work later... and then get back to the grains)

MINIONS

• MINIMIZE!  Sell/donate/get rid of things you don't need!
  • Sort through paperwork

I'm going to be moving out sometime this year, so I need to get rid of all my useless minions.  They're not worthy of knowing the location of my super Dark Evil Fortress of Doom.

BUILDING MY DISTOPIA

The location of my super Dark Evil Fortress of Doom has not been chosen.  I need to continue to build my business foundation to create my fortress! Continue business development for an income property.

giphy.gif

MOTIVATION

To feel better, more energetic and stronger.  To regain control and not let the crazies affect me.  To start the next chapter in my life on a good base to build upon.

... now I need to add some Bellatrix gifs later :tongue:

• Like 4

Challenges | Current |

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | MFP

OOOOOOO SPARLY!!!  - Jenyne Butterfly (Shit Pole Dancers Say)

I need more Mighty Grip.  Do you have more Mighty Grip?  - Steven Retchless (Shit Pole Dancers Say) 

omg, I love your theme like something fierce, it's so wonderful. Love your challenge, best of luck!!

Thanks Vicki! :D  I was thinking mind games at first and then was all... but pain tolerance is kinda like building a crucio resistance.... hehe

A challenge full of badassery. Excellent.

;) Badassery is the best.

giphy.gif

Challenges | Current |

I need more Mighty Grip.  Do you have more Mighty Grip?  - Steven Retchless (Shit Pole Dancers Say) 

oooooooooooooh, powerful stuff!! Can't wait to follow your badassery  :rapture:

• Like 1

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

So I had something typed up and then the browser ate it -_-

This set-up is amazing holy shit! Love love love how you worked the imperio spell into this you are genius.

Also ALL the yays for pole dancing and learning to love the pain. I say this while icing the enormous pole badge on my calf. :D

THANK YOU!!! Honestly I was going to title this "playing Mind games" and then during class I said something about how the Cruciatus probably wasn't as painful... hehe.  And it's true, if you get to a point in meditation or yoga, it kind of fits the description Harry gives of the imperious in GoF.   Your mind kinda blanks and you just follow the instructor.  And I have a sugar monster to slay soooo... was pretty easy once that thought came about.

Oh gods pain tolerance during dancing!  Especially on new virgin skin (tummy and armpit right now) hahaha.  So many swear words "slip" during that phase.  And grats on the badge :D

... omg haha I can't think of another sport ('cept other circus stuff) where we congratulate on earning "badges"...

oooooooooooooh, powerful stuff!! Can't wait to follow your badassery  :rapture:

-dances-

Awesome setup. Following for badassery.

Subbed to keep an eye on you. Can't have Dark Ladies running around unchecked. :playful:

You can try Slayer.  But you will not succeed :P;)

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Challenges | Current |

Cross posting current Pole Class Schedule from last challenge

Feb 24 - lvl 4/5 + Spinning  (no Jam + Stretch on Wed 25th due to dental work, blech) + Dress up week

Feb 26 - lvl 4/5 + Contemporary (never been before) + Dress up week

Mar 3   - Spinning + Gymnasti-Pole (never been before)

Mar 5   - lvl 4/5 + PiYo (Pilates/Yoga fusion, never been before)

Mar 10 - lvl 4/5

Mar 11 - Jam + Stretch + Sexy

4 hours per week average at the studio (score!) unless I need to cancel.

-2 Day Recap

Crucio - Nada

Imperio - Theraputty Friday and Thursday, Bath Bomb today (totally zoned out)

Avada Kedavra - Work treats (baaaaad), Soda Home, ick.

Minions - OMG.  Hahaha... wardrobe gutting AGAIN.

Distopia - Checked some properties online.  A few merit a closer look

I think I can say with certainty that Avada Kedavra is going to be a biiiig problem until I get a groove in.  Same for Imperio.

I went through my wardrobe (both clothing hung up and too small storage ones).  I said that I had a 140L rubbermaid full of old clothing a few months ago (4-8? can't remember when I went through it the first time).  I'm down to maybe 1/4 or less of that rubbermaid (with a couple that fit now!).  And as for my wardrobe... well, it's much much leaner now.  I may need to get a few extra summer/spring clothes in, but those work year round ;)  I got rid of a few dresses and put two classic lbds in storage (one was my prom dress, good for formal dinners and the other is a wrap, both are simply a tad bit too small for me to wear with confidence).  There's quite a bit of room there now...

Today was a day out with a friend; sushi and shopping (and poutine!).  Any day with sushi is a good day, plus I got rid of some books (my friend wanted them).  I've got tea (take that soda!), a black yoga cowl sweater (because BLACK muwahahaha)(and it's got thumb holes!!!), some plushies from the dollar store for my co-workers who need a few pick me ups, lush (used bath bomb to relax), groceries (pork buns and produce, yum~) aannnnd this.

... I still can't believe my friend convinced me this would be good for Pole Dress Up week.

** also, how the heck do you embed instagram on here?!?

• Like 2

Challenges | Current |

Lots of fun pole classes. I love my hoodie with thumb holes. Having sleeves covers my hands makes me oddly happy.

• Like 1

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 11   Charisma 14   Strength 18  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Lots of fun pole classes. I love my hoodie with thumb holes. Having sleeves covers my hands makes me oddly happy.

same here. It is inexplicable but there we are  :peaceful: and that yoga sweater is gorgeous! Cuddly and badass with style

yay on the wardrobe progress and all the other good things

also you're a fab co-worker!

• Like 1

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

hey there, had to share this with you. For obvious reasons :D

• Like 1

ERMAGAH the challenge setup. Brilliant, like you.

Sent from my iPhone while riding a unicorn through the cosmos.

• Like 1

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

There has to be some sort of psychological reasoning behind that.  I mean lately I'll gravitate towards sweaters that have those and I just want to know WHY (other than they look cool and make me happy for some reason).

Yep! there's 3 pole classes I've never tried and the others are just plain fun :)

same here. It is inexplicable but there we are  :peaceful: and that yoga sweater is gorgeous! Cuddly and badass with style

yay on the wardrobe progress and all the other good things

also you're a fab co-worker!

I don't think there's anything left to sort through (except the very small pile of maybes?) since I practically halved my wardrobe with this last pass (i think).  There's some meh clothing left, but you need to those for painting and messy stuff anyways.

And thanks!  I'm wearing it now and it's super soft.  Just wish my office wasn't bloody freezing.  It's a pretty penny well spent I think.

ERMAGAH the challenge setup. Brilliant, like you.

Sent from my iPhone while riding a unicorn through the cosmos.

Stahp eet, you're making me blush karina <3  Thanks :D

Challenges | Current |

Added a new minion to my army.  Found a dining table that just needs a coat of white melamine paint to look like the 350$+ one I wanted at a second hand store!  SCORE!

And eww, got both dental work AND car maintenance on wednesday >.< my poor wallet.

• Like 2

Challenges | Current |

There has to be some sort of psychological reasoning behind that.  I mean lately I'll gravitate towards sweaters that have those and I just want to know WHY (other than they look cool and make me happy for some reason).

Yep! there's 3 pole classes I've never tried and the others are just plain fun :)

I had my hands in my thumbholes on my sweater the other day and my friend asked me if I was cold. I told her no, I just liked it that way, makes me happy.

• Like 1

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 11   Charisma 14   Strength 18  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Finally had the chance to check this...

hey there, had to share this with you. For obvious reasons :D

So shrugging after a push up hmmm.  will need to try that during warm up tomorrow.  Admittedly, when i push up my arms are in the T position too instead of next to the body :/

And omg he has a pullup progression done with a pole :o SCORE.  And I see there's more pole ninja videos on the sidebar (SPLITS!!!) hrmmmmmm....  Lucky you may just have hit gold! Muwahahahaha!

------

Day 1, Week 1 Recap

Crucio - 10-7-6 leg raises

Imperio - Mini meditation in the morning, Bit of yoga at work to stretch and warm up (it's freezing in my office)

Avada Kedavra - Work treats (chocolate almonds), No Soda :)

Minions - Donated the pile from Friday night

Distopia - Nada

• Like 2

Challenges | Current |

Finally had the chance to check this...

So shrugging after a push up hmmm.  will need to try that during warm up tomorrow.  Admittedly, when i push up my arms are in the T position too instead of next to the body :/

And omg he has a pullup progression done with a pole :o SCORE.  And I see there's more pole ninja videos on the sidebar (SPLITS!!!) hrmmmmmm....  Lucky you may just have hit gold! Muwahahahaha!

------

Day 1, Week 1 Recap

Crucio - 10-7-6 leg raises

Imperio - Mini meditation in the morning, Bit of yoga at work to stretch and warm up (it's freezing in my office)

Avada Kedavra - Work treats (chocolate almonds), No Soda :)

Minions - Donated the pile from Friday night

Distopia - Nada

what a fab day you did there, wow!!

Haha, I tried his push-up progression on the pole today and got to a little lower then hip height, they are so HARD!!! Why, I ask you why? I can do full push ups from the floor fine, well I'm done after about ten, but still. Why are these so much harder for me?! Maybe it's the super narrow grip...

About the arms out or close to your chest: both versions are valuable each in their own way. In our pole class we also do them with the elbows out. But yes shoulders shrugged to keep them more engaged. Had to train that for the handstands, too and now my wavy lines in pole have improved :)

Yay to your leg raises! Plus meditation plus yoga!! Plus donations, so many yays 

• Like 1

the way you'd grab the pole, these are really closer to a diamond pushup… leverage is different. its harder

• Like 2

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

So much badassery in one challenge!  

I applaud your for your commitment to pain tolerance.  I'm not there by any stretch.  lol  

I'm also still on a super purge of my condo - moving prep!  

Yay for challenges!  

• Like 1

Omg I am so in love with your challenge and how you associated all the curses!!! Also, with the instagram... I think it's like youtube where you just paste the link and it will embed automatically.

Great job on day 1!

-dances-  Ehehe thanks Raxie :)

That's the thing though!  I've tried using their embeds as is and in the html code for the forums and they still won't work :(

the way you'd grab the pole, these are really closer to a diamond pushup… leverage is different. its harder

That's awesome to know :)  I may postpone using these until I get Triceps in a better position (tried them both last night).

So much badassery in one challenge!  

I applaud your for your commitment to pain tolerance.  I'm not there by any stretch.  lol  

I'm also still on a super purge of my condo - moving prep!  

Yay for challenges!  

Yay~

I'm amazed how much more tolerant I've become in the last little while, of course, this isn't nearly enough for scorpio/gemini...

Yessss!  PURGING ALL THE MINIONS >D

------

Day 2, Week 1 Recap

Crucio - Pole Class, 3 SEC NO HANDS SCORPIO!!!

Imperio - Nada

Avada Kedavra - Work treats (chocolate almonds) 2/3, Soda 1/3

Minions - Nada, unless we count reading a minimalist blog to help with makeup (Into Mind, hahahaha)

Distopia - Nada

Gots lots of pictures from last night including cross knee hang back!  I'm getting that more reliably now.  Need to strengthen the other side.  Also got into scorpio on my own and held it for 3 seconds.

No new wins in Spinning class (unless you count doing knee hang back and then using the lowered hand to propel your turns.  super dizzy after that).  I was really tired last night and ended up reading for way to long (you know that moment when you've been reading blogs/w/e too long and then see the time).  Did nothing else lol.  And I'm paying for it today. 

I'm not sure if I want to go to classes tomorrow (I've got to play catchup on something that's due this weekend because no one told me it was due this weekend).  We will see how I feel tomorrow.  If I don't feel like putting an effort in, I'll cancel my classes.  It's not worth going to them if I'm only going to half-ass stuff (plus I have a lot of bruises from scorpio).

Question for you ladies, have any of you tried doing your own deodorant or making something similar to Aromaco from Lush?  I tried it for the last few days and it held up superbly after the 2 hours of class.  The problem is they only have one scent for this one and it's super strong Patchouli :(  Really liking it otherwise (just hate that smell!).

• Like 2

Challenges | Current |