Priscillia becomes a Dark Lady

Priscillia

P.S.  I think you're awesome and things will work out! 

seconding that and also you're tough pole dancer assassin, you'll swing it on a different spin ;)

How great that you are in a different space now and keeping your mind open, there must be options not seen yet and there is always something building up for us. Keep going!

Oh, and do fit in those 15 min... I'm the one to talk procrastinating my little 15 min yoga from this morning to later morning to afternoon (I know I won't do them after pole class tonight  :playful: ) So if I do the same thing tomorrow again, tell me off. 15 min are so doable, let's hard hat do them, we know it's worth it (okay self-motivating speech over, thanks for giving me opportunity here)

Seriously, adulting is challenging stuff at times, but I think you are doing awesome, keeping your head about it and not rushing unprepared into anything, but rather researching and putting your feelers out until it is really the best version for you.

Also yay on the soda! And new arm strength thanks to spinning pole!!

• Like 1

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

Days 1-3, Week 2 Recap

Crucio - Pain tolerance = Pass, Leg raises Nope

Imperio - Meditation + Stretches + Trigger Mix, Theraputty 2x

Avada Kedavra - Work treats 1/3, No Soda @Home 1/3

Minions - Research into Personal Care DIY, more adulting

Distopia - Up and down.  Open House this weekend, looks very promising so far.

Forgot to do a challenge update!  I mean I've been updating about the residence/income property hunt (i.e. despairing).  I feel like a ping pong ball, going from enthused to despairing easily :/  oh well.

Gymnasti-Pole!  Success!  And wow my glutes are still sore (and my wrists).  I've cancelled my 4/5 class tonight since I don't think I've got it in me to invert properly, but I'm keeping the PiYo class (need the stretching badly).  In that new class, we did somersaults (not bad, but need to get landing right), back somersaults (ahaha NO), cartwheels (I didn't lose much of it on one side yay!  other side sucks though) and lots of handstands/handstands prep (I can kick up to the wall!).  The more advanced girls did pole cartwheels (there's a certain grip you need to know to do it, I'm not at that level yet) and I got to practice a preparation on a handstand variation instead (where you lift your legs open slowly and go around instead of straight up).

I LOVED IT.  AND MY BUTT AND QUADS ARE SO SUPER SORE STILL.  AND UNFORTUNATELY IT'S LIKE, BOOKED FOR THE NEXT MONTH :(

But I can try some of the stuff during Jams (did I mention I'm booked for the next month on Jams? SCORE) at least! :D

I've been forgetting to do leg raises (it's not even entering my head, I'm oblivious to them I swear), but Imperio is doing okay.  I might have forgotten one day?  I dunno, I've tried to meditate for a couple minutes when I get up/go to bed and I've been stretching like there's nothing else since Sunday.  I guess consciously, I haven't been doing it as well I as could.

And without meaning to, I've been doing well at killing that Sugar Monster this week.  Last night was the first time I had Soda this week (I've done a potion, I only have a set amount of craft sodas like root beer in my mini fridge) and today I had a chocolate croissant at work and refused pieces of milk chocolate and donuts the rest of the week :D

Goal for the weekend is sushi with my awesome dad, Open House to check for a second/separate entrance (numbers look good on this one if there's a second entrance and we can put 2 beds downstairs), and hopefully start making a list of the things I DO have/taking a chunk out of the stuff in storage at my Dad's.  Busy Busy.  Tomorrow is crazy day at work, so I'm probably just gonna plop dead in my bed tomorrow night lol.

---

Did check Ipsy an goodebox out. I think I like more the natural/brand investigation of goodebox more than ipsy, but looking through reviews and the previous packages I notice a certain trend... I have no clue what most of them do xD  And honestly, I know myself, I'm lazy.  I don't want to learn about serums and all that stuff.  I really don't :(  Plus Goodebox doesn't ship to Canada.

Plus I also found a box full of tester sample stuff from the last 3 or so years that have not been touched...  I think it might not be worth it at this point in my life.  Maybe later?  But it is a possibility I didn't think about before so thanks for mentioning them :)

• Like 3

Challenges | Current |

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | MFP

OOOOOOO SPARLY!!!  - Jenyne Butterfly (Shit Pole Dancers Say)

I need more Mighty Grip.  Do you have more Mighty Grip?  - Steven Retchless (Shit Pole Dancers Say) 

Gymnastic Pole sounds like a whole new world in itself!! Someraults??? Handstands?? You are so coooooool  :rapture:

Way to go!!

Also I keep forgetting to mention how impressed I am with the whole self-made cosmetic stuff, hats off

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

Wow gymnastics pole sounds super cool! Also yeah goodebox does tend to get complicated stuff sometimes its not super make up oriented. But yes! Samples are totally the way to play around with stuff and find what you like. :) you're doing awesome.

Sent by TARDIS delivery service. Apologies for typos caused by interactions with the time vortex.

I love being sore after a good class! It's totally validation for your effort! ;)

As for the makeup stuff, no biggie.  If it's not your thing, it's just not.  With my upcoming move, I was evaluating all my stuff in my house and was like "wow, I have a lot of stuff I don't use" so I decided to start using some stuff or get rid of it.  The biggest one is all my lotion.  A billion half used bottles.  Luckily this coincided with winter, so it's been helpful.  ;) plus i love the satisfaction of finishing something off.  I just killed off a big bottle of Vaseline lotion tonight.  Yay! lol

Wow gymnastics pole sounds super cool! Also yeah goodebox does tend to get complicated stuff sometimes its not super make up oriented. But yes! Samples are totally the way to play around with stuff and find what you like. :) you're doing awesome.

Sent by TARDIS delivery service. Apologies for typos caused by interactions with the time vortex.

It's pretty much just regular gymnastics stuff, and a few variations with the pole.  But it does look super cool!

Oh even the stuff in birchbox and ipsy made my head spin in confusion lol!  I'll probably try to find a time where I can head to sephora or something in the upcoming months and get samples for mascara, foundation/bb cream and eyeliner there to see if they'll last till after pole classes in the evenings lmao.

Gymnastic Pole sounds like a whole new world in itself!! Someraults??? Handstands?? You are so coooooool  :rapture:

Way to go!!

Also I keep forgetting to mention how impressed I am with the whole self-made cosmetic stuff, hats off

It kinda feels like it is!  But it's pretty fun :D  I'm still bummed about it being full till mid April -_-

Have you tried looking at something similar?

Not yet (well except the DIY Dry shampoo), but the more I see the ingredients and the uses/lists, the more I realize I have this stuff in the house already (minus arrowroot, but that's super cheap).  You should check some of it out :D

I love being sore after a good class! It's totally validation for your effort! ;)

As for the makeup stuff, no biggie.  If it's not your thing, it's just not.  With my upcoming move, I was evaluating all my stuff in my house and was like "wow, I have a lot of stuff I don't use" so I decided to start using some stuff or get rid of it.  The biggest one is all my lotion.  A billion half used bottles.  Luckily this coincided with winter, so it's been helpful.   ;) plus i love the satisfaction of finishing something off.  I just killed off a big bottle of Vaseline lotion tonight.  Yay! lol

Yep yep!  Though it makes moving around hard depending on what's sore lol.

AMEN.  I'm doing the same with my stuff (or more my body shop stash) and being able to say "oh hey, this is used up!" and not get a replacement is so satisfying  :D

---

WOO!  Got one of the chairs I was talking about awhile back off kijiji (like craglist)(chair is a white IKEA Tullsta, super comfy).  Just saw them relist it and I jumped on it.  Even my mother is jealous of it ;)

I saw an add for a static/spin xpole (for pole dancing at home, weee!) and sent an offer.  Worse I can get is a no.  And the only problem if I do get it is how long till I move out? There's no room right now to place it somewhere even to test temporarily (and my mom is a party pooper)...

PiYo was an okay class, but I much prefer a longer hatha/yin yoga instead.  It was worth trying though.

• Like 1

Challenges | Current |

I need more Mighty Grip.  Do you have more Mighty Grip?  - Steven Retchless (Shit Pole Dancers Say) 

YAY POLE!!!!!!!!!!! And xpole are really good ones, too! I can see your new home HAVING to manifest soon now :D

How super exciting!

• Like 1

Okay so in 2010 these ladies placed 3rd.  3RD.

So who the heck did better than that?!?!  THESE LADIES.

can I say HOLY STRENGTH BATMAN.

• Like 3

Challenges | Current |

Week 2 Recap

Crucio - Pain tolerance = Pass, Leg raises Nope

Imperio - Meditation + Stretches, Missed 2 days (sat plus earlier in the week)

Avada Kedavra - Work treats 2/3, No Soda @Home 2/3

Minions - Acquired minions

Distopia - Up and Down :/  Still a pass

Aight, so maybe leg raises will be bonus points (esp after tonight hehehe).  Same with Theraputty (though I did 3x minimum last week).  Yay Bonus points!

Crucio, Pain tolerance = Pass, Trying to get trough the week with a butt that sore counts imo!  And I'll be able to work on it more now AT HOME.

Imperio was mostly a couple minutes of meditation or holding stretches for a couple minutes (really nice on the triceps and quads).  PASS.  Might think about getting a pillow to sit on specifically if I continue this (maybe reward? idk)

Avada Kedavra = PASS!  Seriously wasn't hard hat-ing this one this week (that was imperio) but I just told myself wait no when I reached for stuff.  With exception to the 2 bite brownies on Friday.  Kryptonite there.  Maybe I should look into a healthy copycat recipe for that ooey-gooey goodness.  Also learned I should probably get more dark chocolate to keep in my desk to keep myself in check.

Minions - Not a week to minimize them (didn't get to start a list and check the stuff in storage), but a week to acquire new ones.  Got my chair (super comfy), checked more on makeup (went to the MAC boutique for some samples since their stuff supposedly is heavy duty long lasting (I have no time to wash off before pole most of the time)) and a new one; a hand blender with whip and food processor attachments (which, go figure, was on sale).  My mom's huge blender hasn't been up to snuff, plus it's a pain trying to clean it and counter space is very limited.  I have no food processor, so I figured this (being small and just enough for me, myself and I) would probably work very well for me.  Plus hand blenders have a gazillion uses according to the Kitchn.

Bonus;  made some whipped coconut oil cleanser with the whip attachment.  Why?

2. Routine
‘Little and often’ is the key to a low-maintenance skin care routine. I know quite a few people who will use a multitude of treatments like masks, exfoliators, high-strength spot remover, yet won’t wash their face at night. Before you add anything else to your regime, get into a regular routine of washing and moisturizing your face twice a day and stick to it. If you cleanse your skin every morning and night, bacteria and oils will never sit on your skin for too long and the continuous hydration will protect your skin from external bad stuff that could irritate it or dry it out. You might be surprised how good your skin can look after a few weeks of a super-simple two-step routine.

So so guilty of that.  So I'm going to see about trying to nail this routine down (argan oil + the diy cleanser) and see how that works.

Distopia - Ugh.  Just.  ugh.  I really feel on an emotional roller coaster on this one.  Still not sure about what to do (rent vs buy) because of all the factors and the cost is so similar but the drawbacks of each are so so different.  (and most of my friends are shacking up or we know we'd kill each other so that idea is nixed right there).

So good week challenge wise?  GOOD WEEK :D

And still busy this week lol!

• Like 3

Challenges | Current |

I'm intrigued by your whipped coconut oil cleanser. Can you share the recipe?

I use coconut oil as a moisturizer and I sometimes do the oil cleansing method, but often I'm too lazy. That will probably make it into a challenge at some point. When I do it regularly, my skin sure feels good and looks better.

Level 4 Slayer

STR 9 | DEX 7 | STA 6 | CON 9 | WIS 9 | CHA 5

Challenges: Current 4 3 2 1

Battle log

Mantra for 2015: I am here

"Riskless is hardly worth your effort." Seth Godin

Super cool pictures!  So sorry I haven't been on and cheering you from afar... it's been a rough past ten days.

Keep up the amazing work.  That inversion is so cool!  I can only imagine the skin burn from the pole...

• Like 1

Level 21 Wild Elf Ranger/Assassin

Spoiler

I'm not really sure these stats are relevant anymore...

STR: 31 DEX: 26 STA: 30  CON: 24  WIS: 30 CHA: 26

Current Challenge

I'm intrigued by your whipped coconut oil cleanser. Can you share the recipe?

I use coconut oil as a moisturizer and I sometimes do the oil cleansing method, but often I'm too lazy. That will probably make it into a challenge at some point. When I do it regularly, my skin sure feels good and looks better.

It is the oil cleansing method :D I used something very similar to this, though my skin is dry so I did 1/3 castor oil to 2/3 carrier oil and added a bit of Lavender EO for smell.  I got quite a few mason jars in preparation, so I have it in a short 250ml one I think?  Super easy (used the whisk attachment on the hand blender and it was AWESOME) to make and keep in that jar.  And supposedly once you whip coconut oil, it stays whipped.

I am normally that lazy, so if I forget to do it for the rest of this challenge, I'll probably be joining you on that ;)  I've got just one more container from my stash (body butter) and then I may investigate using a coconut oil recipe or maybe something with shea/cocoa butter instead :)

Super cool pictures!  So sorry I haven't been on and cheering you from afar... it's been a rough past ten days.

Keep up the amazing work.  That inversion is so cool!  I can only imagine the skin burn from the pole...

Thanks and absolutely don't worry about it!  And I'm super sorry I haven't been doing the same!  I'm guessing auditions and stuff has been keeping you super busy on top of the regular stuff...

No burns, but maybe I'm just used to sitting now?  I find it's mostly bruises vs burns, though dress season may change that assumption.

Wow those videos are amazinggggg. Much needed pick me up for a Monday morning :)

Pretty good pick me up :D

• Like 1

Challenges | Current |

Jam tonight.  Goals are;

• Work on opposite side
  • gemini/scorpio
  • pull up progression stuff
  • leg lifts (holding pole hopefully?)

Then stretch and sexy pole.  Nothing else tonight.

Fighting off something in the cold category.  Xpole won't go up till weekend or next week probably.

• Like 1

Challenges | Current |

Lesson of the day; X poles are pretty heavy.

They are and that must mean you now have yours, whooooooohoooooooo!!!!! That is so exciting

• Like 1

Jam tonight.  Goals are;

• Work on opposite side Done (oh boy)
  • gemini/scorpio nope
  • pull up progression stuff Done (bad side Baaaaad)
  • leg lifts (holding pole hopefully?) Done, not up to pole yet

So nothing really on the home buying front.  I talked to quite a few people on what they would be willing to pay for rents as room mates and there's no way I can break even unless I get like 3 room mates.  I also spoke to people who have them and debated pros and cons.  I'm going to leave my options open for the next few months, but I'm going to focus on saving more money for emergencies, first and last, a good couch (maybe new) and looking at smaller odds and ends (kitchen stuff/towels/etc.).  It's looking more like I'm ready to face the fact that yes, about 40-50% of my take home will go to rent/utilities/etc. but that's what happens living where I do. 

Plus I think it will let me learn if I like the area and if I can implement certain lifestyle changes (like biking to work, food stuff, pole at home).  I think for a year, it will let me learn more about ME as a person, what I'm capable of (when i lived in toronto for college, my parents were supporting me).  I need to do the final pro/con list, but I think this is what's going to happen; I'll take a 1 year lease, move out in a few months, hopefully before my mother starts her major renovations (New entrance, basement stairs are being rebuilt, KITCHEN (which will take half the house out of order and no cooking).

Bonus; with all the minimalist stuff I'm reading, I think the only major piece of furniture left is the couch and maybe a kitchen cart (depends on the rental kitchen).  And I already know exactly how I want stuff!  AND... it's achievable and within my means :D

Now to the fun stuff!

Days 1-3, Week 3 Recap

Crucio - Pain tolerance = Pass!!, Leg raises bonus = Nope

Imperio - Meditation x3, Theraputty Bonus = yes

Avada Kedavra - Work treats 1/3, No Soda @Home 0/3

Minions - More Acquiring (Xpole and Vintage trunk)

Distopia - Nada.  Leaning more towards renting and then focusing on a pure income property that cash flows

Lvl 4/5 class on Tues, lots of bruises from that, I'm getting closer to gemini, inverted V, inverted thigh hold.  Held things for longer.

Wednesday; Jam-Stretch-Sexy.  Worked on my bad side (after noticing I didn't use it much on Tues) and boy does it need work.  Particularly with climbs/pullup progressions.  I can do 3-4 easy on my right side (progression in question is the one where you have your leg on the pole and then pull up and down without touching the floor) but bad side is 2 and the third is slop-py.  Funny though, held an invert on my bad side with no hands for 5 sec (3 sec on good side is norm).  Getting there!

Stretch was longer Yin poses.  Mmmmm.

Baseball grip needs more work, but it's getting much better.  Practiced this lots in Sexy class as we did airwalks to prep for Standing Spin.  I'm more comfortable in my heels (still need work on them) and did cross knee hang back with them on and then slowly slid to the floor.  Yes I have video (of the whole routine and geeze it's embarassing, haven't watched the whole thing, it's torture) FOR PROGRESS REASONS.

BONUS.  Apparently I can go down into side splits super low after my classes and IN HEELS.  No pics though :(  But it was like 2-3 inches lower :o

Been Hard Hatting meditation (1-5 minutes, breathing concentration) all days.  Feels okay so far.  Might be better if I do them in the mornings like monday when it's QUIET.

More 2-bite brownies on Tuesday, got some apple cider as a buff/potion against the sodas at home.  Saturday I'm at the movies and then going out for lunch with the bestie, don't know if I'll get anything at the movies (lunch is right after).  Planning to eat scallop carbonara -drools-

New minion!  My Xpole is in the basement.  I was hoping to put it up to test it quickly, but then realized the ceilings are horribly low (like i can put my palm flat on them low).  Boo.

Minion and my keep-me-out-of-mischief project is a vintage army traveling trunk. It needs a lot more work then expected, but for 40$ (they retail 300$+ without taxes) I figure it should be fine.  It needs to be sanded, some stuff needs to get minor fixes, interior needs padding and looooooots of paint (and then I want to give it a slightly distressed look).  I always complain during the process, but doing DIYs like this almost always ends up with me on a high :D

• Like 3

Challenges | Current |

They are and that must mean you now have yours, whooooooohoooooooo!!!!! That is so exciting

Yeppers.  Can't install it until I move out though :/

ooo hope it stays off....

I hope so.  Doesn't help that the other person in the office is fighting it too :(

Challenges | Current |

So nothing really on the home buying front.  I talked to quite a few people on what they would be willing to pay for rents as room mates and there's no way I can break even unless I get like 3 room mates.  I also spoke to people who have them and debated pros and cons.  I'm going to leave my options open for the next few months, but I'm going to focus on saving more money for emergencies, first and last, a good couch (maybe new) and looking at smaller odds and ends (kitchen stuff/towels/etc.).  It's looking more like I'm ready to face the fact that yes, about 40-50% of my take home will go to rent/utilities/etc. but that's what happens living where I do. 

Plus I think it will let me learn if I like the area and if I can implement certain lifestyle changes (like biking to work, food stuff, pole at home).  I think for a year, it will let me learn more about ME as a person, what I'm capable of (when i lived in toronto for college, my parents were supporting me).  I need to do the final pro/con list, but I think this is what's going to happen; I'll take a 1 year lease, move out in a few months, hopefully before my mother starts her major renovations (New entrance, basement stairs are being rebuilt, KITCHEN (which will take half the house out of order and no cooking).

Bonus; with all the minimalist stuff I'm reading, I think the only major piece of furniture left is the couch and maybe a kitchen cart (depends on the rental kitchen).  And I already know exactly how I want stuff!  AND... it's achievable and within my means :D

Now to the fun stuff!

Days 1-3, Week 3 Recap

Crucio - Pain tolerance = Pass!!, Leg raises bonus = Nope

Imperio - Meditation x3, Theraputty Bonus = yes

Avada Kedavra - Work treats 1/3, No Soda @Home 0/3

Minions - More Acquiring (Xpole and Vintage trunk)

Distopia - Nada.  Leaning more towards renting and then focusing on a pure income property that cash flows

Lvl 4/5 class on Tues, lots of bruises from that, I'm getting closer to gemini, inverted V, inverted thigh hold.  Held things for longer.

Wednesday; Jam-Stretch-Sexy.  Worked on my bad side (after noticing I didn't use it much on Tues) and boy does it need work.  Particularly with climbs/pullup progressions.  I can do 3-4 easy on my right side (progression in question is the one where you have your leg on the pole and then pull up and down without touching the floor) but bad side is 2 and the third is slop-py.  Funny though, held an invert on my bad side with no hands for 5 sec (3 sec on good side is norm).  Getting there!

Stretch was longer Yin poses.  Mmmmm.

Baseball grip needs more work, but it's getting much better.  Practiced this lots in Sexy class as we did airwalks to prep for Standing Spin.  I'm more comfortable in my heels (still need work on them) and did cross knee hang back with them on and then slowly slid to the floor.  Yes I have video (of the whole routine and geeze it's embarassing, haven't watched the whole thing, it's torture) FOR PROGRESS REASONS.

BONUS.  Apparently I can go down into side splits super low after my classes and IN HEELS.  No pics though :(  But it was like 2-3 inches lower :o

Been Hard Hatting meditation (1-5 minutes, breathing concentration) all days.  Feels okay so far.  Might be better if I do them in the mornings like monday when it's QUIET.

More 2-bite brownies on Tuesday, got some apple cider as a buff/potion against the sodas at home.  Saturday I'm at the movies and then going out for lunch with the bestie, don't know if I'll get anything at the movies (lunch is right after).  Planning to eat scallop carbonara -drools-

New minion!  My Xpole is in the basement.  I was hoping to put it up to test it quickly, but then realized the ceilings are horribly low (like i can put my palm flat on them low).  Boo.

Minion and my keep-me-out-of-mischief project is a vintage army traveling trunk. It needs a lot more work then expected, but for 40$ (they retail 300$+ without taxes) I figure it should be fine.  It needs to be sanded, some stuff needs to get minor fixes, interior needs padding and looooooots of paint (and then I want to give it a slightly distressed look).  I always complain during the process, but doing DIYs like this almost always ends up with me on a high :D

you did AWESOME! Whooohooo on longer holds, and baseball grip and splits, yay!

And with the yoga stretch plans you have for the next challenge, I'm excited to see your progress on those. I haven't ever tackled the splits seriously yet and will watch you closely ;)

bummer about the basement being too low for the pole... would have been so cool if you could have tried it already. But it's just a matter of time now and maybe it will magically speed up the home thing, who knows!

stay healthy and awesome  :love_heart:

It is the oil cleansing method :D I used something very similar to this, though my skin is dry so I did 1/3 castor oil to 2/3 carrier oil and added a bit of Lavender EO for smell.  I got quite a few mason jars in preparation, so I have it in a short 250ml one I think?  Super easy (used the whisk attachment on the hand blender and it was AWESOME) to make and keep in that jar.  And supposedly once you whip coconut oil, it stays whipped.

I am normally that lazy, so if I forget to do it for the rest of this challenge, I'll probably be joining you on that ;)  I've got just one more container from my stash (body butter) and then I may investigate using a coconut oil recipe or maybe something with shea/cocoa butter instead :)

I've been using sunflower oil as the carrier, but I like the idea of whipped coconut oil. Sounds much less messy and more pleasant to handle. I think I will try that when my bottle runs out. Thanks for the link. :)

*** apparently the media code doesn't want to work right now....

So awesome!

Level 4 Slayer

STR 9 | DEX 7 | STA 6 | CON 9 | WIS 9 | CHA 5

Challenges: Current 4 3 2 1

Battle log

Mantra for 2015: I am here

"Riskless is hardly worth your effort." Seth Godin

Okay so in 2010 these ladies placed 3rd.  3RD.

So who the heck did better than that?!?!  THESE LADIES.

can I say HOLY STRENGTH BATMAN.

HOW? how can the commentator be so calm, as if he was narrating golf?

I mean... I'd be all:

250fc563b8735bc6e485d8fdfc7fdacf16cbf5ad

• Like 2

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

I bought sweet shoes for pole, haven't had the courage to wear them yet - this week however I intend to tackle that!  

Good luck on the DIY project! I'd love to see before and afters! 

Have a great week 4~~ 

HOW? how can the commentator be so calm, as if he was narrating golf?

I mean... I'd be all:

250fc563b8735bc6e485d8fdfc7fdacf16cbf5ad

Well, considering he was all like, "Impecable breeding" "such pedigree" and stuff He probably sees this stuff all the time lol.  Geeze the way he spoke reminded me far too much of dog shows for some reason...

I bought sweet shoes for pole, haven't had the courage to wear them yet - this week however I intend to tackle that!  

Good luck on the DIY project! I'd love to see before and afters! 

Have a great week 4~~ 

Awww Yeaaaaaa~

Might wanna just start by wearing them in the house if you're not used to heels first.  They're super different even from regular ones imo.

I want to post lots of pics from the DIY!  Just waiting for the snow to melt a bit so that I can spray paint it.  And distress it.  ... oh boy this is going to be a learning process...

• Like 2

Challenges | Current |