Priscillia becomes a Dark Lady

Priscillia

Aww thanks <3

giphy.gif

Yea I figured I should give a heads up about it.  This week is just weird because I'm trying to get a ton of non-challenge related stuff finished and out of my way (i.e. tax prep, cover for dad's novelette) and this stuff is either numerous little things or takes forEVA!!!

On the plus side, I did get some snazzy workout leggings (or maybe I'll just wear them to work.  Need to remember to post a pic of them...

• Like 3

Challenges | Current |

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | MFP

OOOOOOO SPARLY!!!  - Jenyne Butterfly (Shit Pole Dancers Say)

I need more Mighty Grip.  Do you have more Mighty Grip?  - Steven Retchless (Shit Pole Dancers Say) 

Quick woot!  Held Scorpio on my own for a couple seconds last night (and dang that's easier then gemini to get into) and held gemini as well (though my head was on the crash mat at that point).  PROGRESS.

• Like 2

Challenges | Current |

I need more Mighty Grip.  Do you have more Mighty Grip?  - Steven Retchless (Shit Pole Dancers Say) 

whooohooo, congrats!! 

That reminds me, I wanted to ask you a while already: wouldn't you like to contribute to the new assassins guild video? That would be so cool!

Here is the thread for that

• Like 1

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

New thread up.  Keepin' it simple right now.

whooohooo, congrats!! 

That reminds me, I wanted to ask you a while already: wouldn't you like to contribute to the new assassins guild video? That would be so cool!

Here is the thread for that

I think my previous comment in the den was, I'm in if I can muster the courage to watch more than 10 seconds of my sexy pole class videos.

I haven't been able to haha.  I get so embarrased watching it myself (I let other people, I just don't myself).  Maybe if I can get a video of scorpio and a cross knee hangback?

• Like 1

Challenges | Current |