♫ starsapart starts a one girl revolution ♫

starsapart

Do space pirates count? Because I blame this particular pirate on my love for pirates. 

tumblr_mvqktu8Ups1qcga5ro1_500.gif

... and my love for Star Wars. One of my first real person crushes!!

I like space pirates. ^_^

E5gGFJV.gif

• Like 4

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

So some of you may remember that super-rude cafeteria worker who used to make comments about my weight/appearance to the point of discouraging me from going down there.

When I got in line to buy my chicken today (I forgot my protein at home, womp womp), I saw she was at the register.  Seriously considered asking her, "Well, how do these size 2 pants look on me?  Do you have any additional fashion advice to impart that will make my body more pleasing to those looking at it?"  Refrained.

She didn't even recognize me.

• Like 8

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

So some of you may remember that super-rude cafeteria worker who used to make comments about my weight/appearance to the point of discouraging me from going down there.

When I got in line to buy my chicken today (I forgot my protein at home, womp womp), I saw she was at the register. Seriously considered asking her, "Well, how do these size 2 pants look on me? Do you have any additional fashion advice to impart that will make my body more pleasing to those looking at it?" Refrained.

I was gonna say, I'd be surprised if she remembered you at all - gotta love ignorant off the cuff comments that stay with you but leave the commenters brain 10 seconds after they're said!!
  • Like 2

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

I was gonna say, I'd be surprised if she remembered you at all - gotta love ignorant off the cuff comments that stay with you but leave the commenters brain 10 seconds after they're said!!

Except she'd made comments to me on multiple occasions, so I somehow feel like she knew who I was............. granted, I stopped going to the cafeteria many moons ago (not just because of her - to save money and be wiser about intake) so I was probably out of sight and out of mind.

• Like 3

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

Except she'd made comments to me on multiple occasions, so I somehow feel like she knew who I was............. granted, I stopped going to the cafeteria many moons ago (not just because of her - to save money and be wiser about intake) so I was probably out of sight and out of mind.

People, man. Never fail to amaze.
  • Like 1

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

Or disappoint.  I hate rude people >:(

• Like 2

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

Or disappoint.  I hate rude people > :(

Not enough like on the planet for these comments.

• Like 3

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

The best reward of all for a body transformation--blowing by the people who judged you for your prior appearance. More fool her.

• Like 5

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

Keep kicking ass, Stars! Unfortunately I won't be following because your challenges are so popular that my notifications get spammed constantly, but I'll be checking in every now and then :)

giphy.gif

It's like drowning in puppies.

• Like 2

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

I'm always willing to show up and punch people in random areas of the body

punch-in-the-crotch-o.gif

• Like 3

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

Never shame! Because I mean.

hook.gif

SWOON

. im wayyyy behind

*switches to daily updates*

but I alway tought August and Hatter were cuter, but Killian did grow on me last season.

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid Ambassador :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

The best reward of all for a body transformation--blowing by the people who judged you for your prior appearance. More fool her.

But see, I would have liked for her to realize and do a double take.  Alas!

Keep kicking ass, Stars! Unfortunately I won't be following because your challenges are so popular that my notifications get spammed constantly, but I'll be checking in every now and then :)

LOL, I bet you are not the only one who chooses this route!  You're welcome to peek in on this prolific madness anytime! :love_heart:

giphy.gif

It's like drowning in puppies.

Or like a kitten in a vat of marshmallows.

263922_52a5113f2a841e86006650690c9ebc2a_

I'm always willing to show up and punch people in random areas of the body

punch-in-the-crotch-o.gif

Ha!  I may take you up on this sometime..... ;)

. im wayyyy behind

but I alway tought August and Hatter were cuter, but Killian did grow on me last season.

Welcome to my thread and all the insanity it spawns, haha!

Killian was more my style in a physical sense than the other two..... Robin's pretty nice as well.

Hilariously, I'm not particularly into any of the girls.  But I really want Regina's real-world wardrobe.

Regina-once-upon-a-time-28896452-500-396

Look at all that class.

• Like 2

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

But see, I would have liked for her to realize and do a double take.  Alas!

tumblr_n3mieydVz41t06k0mo1_500.gif

and that has ALWAYS been awesome  :love_heart:  

you're just able to show it off a bit more now, in all the awesome assassin moves that match your inherent awesomeness ;)

Don't follow her along in saying you're only awesome in this size, that would be a shame

• Like 2

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

tumblr_n3mieydVz41t06k0mo1_500.gif

and that has ALWAYS been awesome  :love_heart:  

you're just able to show it off a bit more now, in all the awesome assassin moves that match your inherent awesomeness ;)

Don't follow her along in saying you're only awesome in this size, that would be a shame

So much more positive than my desire for petty comeuppance.  Than you for reminding me I can be the better person in this case. :love_heart:

• Like 2

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

that desire is so very human, but then again.... are you really human??? Sometimes you make me wonder :D

in a good way

• Like 1

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

So much more positive than my desire for petty comeuppance.  Than you for reminding me I can be the better person in this case. :love_heart:

And let's face it, with her compulsive need to put others down for [insert arbitrary reason here], you really should have no problem clearing that bar! You're wayyyy too flexible. Ha! 

• Like 3

Le sigh... That cafetaria person sucks. But you don't. I am not sure I would not have made a snide remark like the one that crossed your mind, but it is really good that you didn't! The world never needs more negativity. 

Weight babbling will be fun! Today I did the Workout B for Stronglifts the last time form practice so Monday I start for reals (although that will still be just the bar simply because the first workout is just the bar) but I am really curious to see how I will be doing. So far I find the overhead press with the bar the hardest, but I managed to do 5x5 today so I was very proud! I have a feeling I will rock the deadlifting but yeah I can't say for sure yet I am just really waiting to find out soon! 

• Like 2

that desire is so very human, but then again.... are you really human??? Sometimes you make me wonder :D

in a good way

LOL!  I'm totally human.  You're too nice to meeeeeeeeee. :love_heart:

And let's face it, with her compulsive need to put others down for [insert arbitrary reason here], you really should have no problem clearing that bar! You're wayyyy too flexible. Ha! 

Ha!  I'll just flexy myself over the bar~

Le sigh... That cafetaria person sucks. But you don't. I am not sure I would not have made a snide remark like the one that crossed your mind, but it is really good that you didn't! The world never needs more negativity. 

Weight babbling will be fun! Today I did the Workout B for Stronglifts the last time form practice so Monday I start for reals (although that will still be just the bar simply because the first workout is just the bar) but I am really curious to see how I will be doing. So far I find the overhead press with the bar the hardest, but I managed to do 5x5 today so I was very proud! I have a feeling I will rock the deadlifting but yeah I can't say for sure yet I am just really waiting to find out soon! 

Deadlifts make me feel like the biggest badass to ever badass.  And OHP is the hardest lift, so prepare to fail that one often.  That's how you grow!

• Like 3

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

LOL!  I'm totally human.  You're too nice to meeeeeeeeee. :love_heart:

Good to know  ^_^ It's why your inspiration is so awesome. Plus it seems impossible to not love you, how can I not be nice  :cheerful:

• Like 1

. im wayyyy behind

I kinda heart Sebastian Stan and really wish they would bring the Hatter back.... Ohhhh well.

Deadlifts make me feel like the biggest badass to ever badass.  And OHP is the hardest lift, so prepare to fail that one often.  That's how you grow!

Deadlifts = BAMF but every time I look at the bar and think there is no way I'll be able to lift it and then I do (silly brain). OHP is seriously the hardest, all the small muscles >.<.

• Like 1

Assassin

Battle Log | MFP: Amdhiel
Challenges: Current#7#6, #5, #4,
#3, #2, #1

"Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred - Batman Begins