♫ starsapart starts a one girl revolution ♫

starsapart

Good to know  ^_^ It's why your inspiration is so awesome. Plus it seems impossible to not love you, how can I not be nice  :cheerful:

Awwwww, you sweetheart.   :cheerful:

I kinda heart Sebastian Stan and really wish they would bring the Hatter back.... Ohhhh well.

Deadlifts = BAMF but every time I look at the bar and think there is no way I'll be able to lift it and then I do (silly brain). OHP is seriously the hardest, all the small muscles >.<.

Hatter was a very interesting character, if not my type of eye candy.  I would not mind seeing him back!

Also, I get that feeling with deadlifts sometimes!  I've deloaded it recentlyand now I'm suddenly having issues with a weight that used to be easy and I swear it's all in my heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.  Ugh.

Glad to hop on this insane train. :)

Woot woot all aboard!

In other news, measurements and pics are up.  Also, I keep shoveling and my efforts keep being erased within 20 minutes.  Ugh, snowpocalypse, enough is enough already.  STOP SNOWING YOU HEAR ME????

• Like 1

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Life quest: stop posting from my phone... (Sorry, triple pot...)

I mean post.

Daaaammmnnniiitttt!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha ilu. :love_heart:

• Like 1

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Glad to hop on this insane train. :)

gif_troll_train_zps379778a5.gif

• Like 3

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

Also, I get that feeling with deadlifts sometimes!  I've deloaded it recentlyand now I'm suddenly having issues with a weight that used to be easy and I swear it's all in my heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.  Ugh.

I totally know what you mean!! Sadly I know that it's all in my head, the plus side is that I know I can do it. Well at least right now I know that I can do it.

Assassin

Battle Log | MFP: Amdhiel
Challenges: Current#7#6, #5, #4,
#3, #2, #1

"Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred - Batman Begins

gif_troll_train_zps379778a5.gif

Blrkm13CcAAH7Sb.jpg

I totally know what you mean!! Sadly I know that it's all in my head, the plus side is that I know I can do it. Well at least right now I know that I can do it.

Mental blocks are the worst.   But we can both do it!

• Like 4

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

Life quest: stop posting from my phone... (Sorry, triple pot...)

I mean post.

Daaaammmnnniiitttt!!!!

triple posts? so that's how this thread will keep up amassing so many pages worth of comments so far? hahaha
  • Like 3

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

triple posts? so that's how this thread will keep up amassing so many pages worth of comments so far? hahaha

You caught us!

Uhh, I love this Gain Train image. O_O Saaaaving..

Love all your quests, and highly supportive of all of them but maybe especially the Life Quest? :D

It's a pretty fab image!

And thanks!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh new challenge, so exciting!  Got a head start on two quests already, more later!

• Like 3

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

MOAR POSTS

gallery_34161_1540_138654.gif

Wow, you have managed to encapsulate my entire existence in one gif, well done you.

• Like 8

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

Wow, you have managed to encapsulate my entire existence in one gif, well done you.

I like the taste of tea too.  It grew on me once I was in England for most of my high school and experienced tea at Bettys in Harrogate.

article-0-1AADB847000005DC-426_638x411.j

I'm sorry...wow...I just experience a very big wave of nostalgia.  Man sometimes I miss Harrogate...

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

so, what you are telling me is that I'm not the only one that drinks tea exclusively for its flavour? nonsense!

• Like 3

Blrkm13CcAAH7Sb.jpg

Mental blocks are the worst.   But we can both do it!

Double liking. Because Gain Train.

• Like 1

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

MOAR POSTS

gallery_34161_1540_54802.gif

gallery_34161_1540_264419.gif

Poor Snow... 

gallery_34161_1540_2808.jpg

gallery_34161_1540_268463.gif

I love you even more for going back and adding sexy Fang gifs.

Snow is kind of a huge loser imho, Fang is where it's aaaaaaaaaaat.

I like the taste of tea too.  It grew on me once I was in England for most of my high school and experienced tea at Bettys in Harrogate.

article-0-1AADB847000005DC-426_638x411.j

I'm sorry...wow...I just experience a very big wave of nostalgia.  Man sometimes I miss Harrogate...

giphy.gif

I have nostalgic feelings about black tea with blackcurrant leaves in it.... yummmmmmmmmmm......... happy memories this morning.

so, what you are telling me is that I'm not the only one that drinks tea exclusively for its flavour? nonsense!

The health benefits are nice and all, but it's so tasty, why not drink it for that alone? :D

• Like 1

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

Snow is kind of a huge loser imho, Fang is where it's aaaaaaaaaaat.

Fixed it for you.

I drink tea off and on, seemingly at random. Green tea is okay, trying to find the perfect (minimal) sugar balance. If I don't like the taste, all the health benefits in the world = 0.

• Like 2

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Fixed it for you.

I drink tea off and on, seemingly at random. Green tea is okay, trying to find the perfect (minimal) sugar balance. If I don't like the taste, all the health benefits in the world = 0.

I like to call him pedo-bear.  I mean Serah looks like she's about 12.

White tea is naturally sweeter than green, fyi.  You might try it?  I swapped to liquid stevia from sugar though I will admit that sugar tastes better.... ha!  Alas.

• Like 2

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

I like to call him pedo-bear.  I mean Serah looks like she's about 12.

White tea is naturally sweeter than green, fyi.  You might try it?  I swapped to liquid stevia from sugar though I will admit that sugar tastes better.... ha!  Alas.

Pedo-bear with hobo hair and jacket. All of my nope. 

Edit: mashed post too quick, curse you robot mode. I have a stash of white I dabble in, with a bit of honey. 

• Like 1

gallery_34161_1540_937181.gif

I can't read fast enough to keep up with this conversation  ;)

You seem to be doing fine.  I one-up your sunglasses game.

ibbuC21UoEt2xn.jpg

Pedo-bear with hobo hair and jacket. All of my nope. 

Edit: massed post too quick, curse you robot mode. I have a stash of white I dabble in, with a bit of honey. 

The girls really carried that game.  Well, I did like Sazh.  Snow was also ALL OF MY NOPE, and my lack of love for the whiny kid with the pretentious name knows no bounds..... why did Hope have to be the best healer in the game?

He did get better at least....... thankfully................. BUT STILL.

............In fact, I will go so far as to say that the nightmare with which Lightning Returns opens is due to the fact that the women were all...... otherwise engaged... and left the world in the care of Snow, Noel, and Hope.

No wonder everything went to hell.

• Like 1

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

I don't do sugar in my tea, so I can't discuss the virtues of one sweetener against the other, but I can tell you that I'm into oolongs and puh er, depending on current mood. Green I like, but somehow I manage to always oversteep it so it ends up bitter.