EveArgent proceeds through the chamberlock.

EVEArgent

Portal-Poster.png

"Before we start, however, keep in mind that although fun and learning are the primary goals of all enrichment center activities,

serious injuries may occur."

In my first challenge, I possibly, maybe, have fractured my wrist at Gymnastics! I have not gotten it X-ray'd yet, tomorrow if it still hurts, which it does. So, This challenge is going to have quite a different focus while I am resting and recovering from that, but still mostly focused on my main goal of body recomp.

bc4Ix.png

Create weekly clean eating meal plans (3 WIS)

This was my big weak link. I'll eat food when I make it, but I won't make it unless I plan and I never made a plan because It wasn't part of my thing. Anyway. Its part of the thing now.

Grading:

6 Meal plans made A

5 Meal plans made B

4 Meal plans made C

etc...

1/6

16%
16%

6ad9dad1c0b7af1b2ae3ebc6b4737ed1.jpg

FOLLOW WEEKLY MEAL PLANS, YOU FOOL! (3 CON)

I'll make a meal plan and follow it for like two days. That is straight up dumb. Meal plan will take into account planned dinners(6)/occasions and can be adjusted if events come up. BUT for the most part, I want to follow it.

Grading

120-108 meals A

107-96   meals B

95-84     meals C

83-72     meals D

Bonus

+1 point for every .5% body fat I shed (if any, I hope)

Will measure body fat, weight, measures & progress pictures on Sunday mornings or -2 points per week.

10/120

8.333%
8.333%

Missed Meal List

2/23 - Dinner (I didn't want to cook it. After making the meal plan, going grocery shopping and cleaning my closet up in the same day)

2/26 - Breakfast I totally spaced and forgot to make the breakfast thing the night before so I had an english muffin as a last resort. D=

8d5a8ff34dbc31b99c836fd6bcd8f652.jpg

Legs, Cardio, Splits and Core (1 STA x 2 STR x 3 DEX)

I was taking a break from everything, but these have mostly healed. No reason to not do anything because my wrist hurts. Not overdo it, but Do something movement that doesn't aggravate my wrist. But most of this challenge will be to let my wrist heal. That means...

• NO gymnastics
  • NO lifting
  • NO yoga (probably)

1/6 TUESDAYS are LEG DAYS & Splits       (1 STR x 1 DEX)

0/6 THURSDAYS are CORE DAYS & Splits (1 STR x 1 DEX)

0/6 SATURDAYS are CARDIO & Splits        (1 STA  x 1 DEX)

Grading

0-1 missed days A

2-4 missed days B

5-7 missed days C

8-9 missed days D

else: F;

Bonus

+1 point for getting a split to the ground (up to 2 points for Left & Straddle - I already have the right one, and am most of the way to the left. Straddle would be a FEAT)

1/36

2.78%
2.78%

Missed Workouts

1 - 2/26 I plan to make it up 2/27 But my legs were so Sore from leg day I couldn't do anything. They're better now.

If anyone knows upper body that doesn't involve gripping, putting weight on my wrist or twisting it too much, I'd love to hear it.

481b47626865d45d19ae02b378e71280.jpg

Write 300 Words OR 30 Minutes of Cosplay Work (2 WIS)

I am writing an Novella! 300 words a day for 42 days would get me 12600 words, a good start, I'd say.

And I am working on a Caprica Six cosplay. Must do one or both, for loves.

Grading

42-38 days A

37-34 days B

33-29 days C

28-25 days D

1/42

2.38%
2.38%

Missed Days

1 - 2/24 Needed sleep.

2 - 2/25 Spaced out, Started planning a pathfinder game with friends instead

3 - 2/26 I need to crack down on this. Getting no sleep at the beginning of the week has really messed me up.

Continue wake up plan (1 STA)

Wake up at 8:10 for first 3 weeks; 8:05 for last three weeks

Grading

0-6     Snoozes  A (1 snooze/week)

7-13   Snoozes  B (2 snooze/week)

14-20 Snoozes  C (3 snooze/week)

21+    Snoozes D

Count

Week 1 - Snoozes 1

Week 2 - Snoozes n/a

Week 3 - Snoozes n/a

Week 4 - Snoozes n/a

Week 5 - Snoozes n/a

Week 6 - Snoozes n/a

End of Challenge - Goal Weighting

Create weekly clean eating meal plans (3 WIS) (20%)

FOLLOW WEEKLY MEAL PLANS, YOU FOOL! (3 CON) (20%)

Legs, Cardio, Splits and Core (1 STA x 2 STR x 3 DEX) (35%)

Write 300 Words OR 30 Minutes of Cosplay Work (2 WIS) (15%)

Continue wake up plan (1 STA) (10%)

Rewards!

Week 1-3 Reward/Birthday!

A (90%+) - Writing for Animation Comics and Games + Video Game Storytelling +Dark Phoenix Saga

B (80%+) -  Writing for Animation Comics and Games + Video Game Storytelling + Infinity Gautlet

C (70%+) - Writing for Animation Comics and Games + Video Game Storytelling

D and Below - $60 into savings (above added together)

Week 4-6 Reward

A (90%+) - Pull Up Bar + Assist bands + Avengers vs X-Men  ($70ish)

B (80%+) - Pull Up Bar + Assist bands + Civil War  ($70 ish)

C (70%+) - Pull Up Bar + Assist bands + Age of Ultron ($70 ish)

D and Below - Pull Up Bar + Assist bands + ($50ish) + $60 into savings (above extras added together)

Next Challenge Goals

Hopefully by Next challenge I will be able to do things with my wrist again. As of 2/23 the start of this challenge, I still get snapping sounds and pain in my wrist. My doctor should have my x-ray today and be able to let me know if my wrist is broken or not. Fingers crossed.

But, My Goal for the next challenge, if you can't guess by what I'm rewarding myself with, is to start the NF Pull up progression! Hopefully by then I'll be a bit lighter too. Maybe It'll be a bit warmer and I can find a park around me, too.

• Like 2

Level 5 Daemon Assassin

Strength - 8.4 | Dexterity  - 6.3 | Stamina  - 7.4 | Constitution  - 7 | Wisdom - 8.5 | Charisma - 7.2

Champion of House Targaryen

Current Challenge

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

"Sometimes glass glitters more than diamonds because it has more to prove."

"Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom."
- Terry Pratchett

Oh! writing is an awesome goal.

I also feel you on the cooking... it's sort of the same for me.

Of course, I'll be cheering for you. Read ya later.

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

I hope the wrist turns out only to be a sprain! Fractures are so obnoxious to wait to heal. I'm glad you are still finding things you can work on during your recovery, though. Good luck! :)

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Thanks guys! Glad to have you back, I already followed you'rs guys topics. I didn't say hello over there yet, but I'll be around. Going to get my xray in about 30 minutes, nervous. My wrist wasn't hurting earlier today, but it is now.

I started using cleananddelicious.com and thegraciouspantry.com to find all of my clean eating recipes. I have yet to be disappointed. I made this last night and ahhhhhhhhh yisss.. Will be a favorite.

Level 5 Daemon Assassin

Strength - 8.4 | Dexterity  - 6.3 | Stamina  - 7.4 | Constitution  - 7 | Wisdom - 8.5 | Charisma - 7.2

Current Challenge

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

- Terry Pratchett

Okay! Day 1! Lets do this!

showtime.gif

I gotta make a meal plan tonight. I counted the 2 meals so far, breakfast and lunch, toward my goal because they were part of a previous meal plan and I know I'm good with these meals. So 2 down, 118 to go. HA.

bowie-cookies.gif

I updated my first post with a rewards list. I think I may have gone a touch overboard, I'll probably edit it.

Will maybe take today to work on cosplay and think about the story more, or possibly break into the book and do cosplay tomorrow... One of those, not sure yet.

• Like 1

Level 5 Daemon Assassin

Current Challenge

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

- Terry Pratchett

So, I lost the phantom 1.5 lbs I put on between Challenges that always happens.

Updates:

Create weekly clean eating meal plans (3 WIS) :

Done for the week. Woot. And Went shopping so I have all the stuff. I just gotta actually make it now.

UzQgx6oFS8es9Zdw555K_Grocery%20Store%20S

FOLLOW WEEKLY MEAL PLANS, YOU FOOL! (3 CON):

2/3 Yesterday, After making the meal plan and a late night grocery store trip. I was in no mood to cook dinner. For this challenge I'm only counting the major 3, even though I am planning six meals (including snacks) a day.  If I forget a snack at the right time, I'll usually make it up later.

Today, 2/2 meals. Its family dinner night, I left those off the meal plan, but the idea for Tuesdays is to hit my protein goal.

tumblr_inline_mpo8ah6HXO1qz4rgp.gif

Legs, Cardio, Splits and Core (1 STA x 2 STR x 3 DEX) :

Today is my first workout day! Annnnd I don't wanna do it. My boyfriend was snoring all night and I didn't get any actual sleep until 4:30 when I moved to the couch, and then my cats thought i should be paying attention to them. So the sleep I got was light at best.  But I spent so much time putting together a workout in Bodyspace that I just can't let it go. MUST NOT MISS LEG DAY.

Leg+day+do+you+even+lift+brah_97df58_469

Write 300 Words OR 30 Minutes of Cosplay Work (2 WIS) :

I went to my cosplay closet to pull out stuff for Caprica and couldn't find anything. So on yesterday, this 30 minutes of cosplay work turned into 60 minutes of Cleaning my closet, which I count as cosplay work. I found the stuff for Caprica and threw it in a bag together so I can actually work on it going forward. AND as an added bonus, I found Nekomata's fingernails that I thought I lost at a con last year!

11015060_820670218021015_544289199918840<Before | After> 10929583_820684944686209_168891947398213

Check out that glorious eye level shelf and floor progress. I also uncovered GLaDOS and my Companion Cube/ Silent Hill Nurse under there, I knew they were there though. Got lots more to do there... But now I can find SOME stuff. I need to get some containers and a trunk maybe for fabric.

Continue wake up plan (1 STA) :

Light sleep at least means I was up when my alarm went off. The unthinkable happened this morning. I had time for a shower. Never before in my life have I had time to shower in the morning. WHAT? Nice. And, I didn't leave the oven on today when I left.

God-I-need-to-sleep.gif

• Like 1

Level 5 Daemon Assassin

Current Challenge

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

- Terry Pratchett

I did go to the gym! Woo! I was there for way longer than intended, but I guess the plan I built for myself was longer than I thought. It was fun though.

This is me all morning and a little bit last night...Leg DAY.

just_tried_pooping_after_leg_day_at_the_

Create weekly clean eating meal plans (3 WIS) :

Part 1 Compete 2/23

FOLLOW WEEKLY MEAL PLANS, YOU FOOL! (3 CON):

2/3 So far today, and I have stuff ready for dinner and worked my Winesday get together into my meal. I am super excited about that tonight by the way. Last night Winesday group decided we're going to become a tabletop roleplay group. We're Deciding between Pathfinder and DnD 5e tonight. I haven't played DnD since... Middle school, or Freshman high school. I am so Excite! Anyway, by the end of this day, it should be 3/3 I will update later.

Food is:

Breakfast - Broccoli Breakfast casserole. I just realized I left the cheese out of the recipe when I made it. Dang. Still good though, but it makes my calorie count wrong.. Oh well its a bank error in my favor.

Lunch - Spaghetti Squash Torta.. Annnd I left half the tomato sauce off. I gotta stop cooking late at night..But its more or less pasta-free lasagna

Dinner - Naked chicken Parm again. I really I can't get enough of this. So Making more when I run out

Legs, Cardio, Splits and Core (1 STA x 2 STR x 3 DEX) :

Rest Day.

Write 300 Words OR 30 Minutes of Cosplay Work (2 WIS) : (somehow I am always reporting yesterday for this on today, lets catch up)

YESTERDAY: I actually didn't do this yesterday. By the time I got back from the gym, and finished cooking for lunch today, it was 1:30am and I had not slept much Monday night. So I took the hit here to get some actual real sleep. I got 6 hours. I need more.

Today: GERSH DANGIT ME! Pathfinder game planning took us over.. and the wine...

Continue wake up plan (1 STA) :

Didn't it snooze, but cuddled my cats for 5 minutes before getting out of bed. Still made the train, so we'll call it a win.

Updating 1st post..

• Like 1

Level 5 Daemon Assassin

Current Challenge

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

- Terry Pratchett

Updated first post to reflect current points.

Day 4 Thursday 2/26

Create weekly clean eating meal plans (3 WIS) Done. Still, gotta start thinking about the next one this weekend.

FOLLOW WEEKLY MEAL PLANS, YOU FOOL! (3 CON) 2/3

But It was almost 1. I totally spaced on cooking my breakfast thing Wednesday night so I didn't have that. I had leftovers for lunch. I was so exhausted when I got home I had to force myself to stand up to cook dinner and the breakfast thing I didn't make Wednesday. It was miserable, but It got done.

Legs, Cardio, Splits and Core (1 STA x 2 STR x 3 DEX) 0/1 Nope Missed the Core workout day

If I make this up Friday, can I still count it? I know my original plan was to schedule on set days because I'm really good at pushing it off, but I could not walk yesterday without stumbling. There was NO WAY I could work out. I think I answered my own question. Yes. If I do it Friday, It counts, only If I COULD NOT do it Thursday for some reason. (This is also good because once a month I go to an Astronomy night meetup on Thursdays and Would likely not be able to both make dinner and work out after that)

Write 300 Words OR 30 Minutes of Cosplay Work (2 WIS) ???

Why can't I get me to do this. I wrote 1300 words for my RP but not for my own book. Why? I need to start Friday or else..

tumblr_lz1ohiMDQs1rna7fdo1_250.gif

Continue wake up plan (1 STA) Done 0 snoozes.

Despite being so tired.

Day 5 Friday 2/27

Create weekly clean eating meal plans (3 WIS) Done. Still, gotta start thinking about the next one this weekend.

FOLLOW WEEKLY MEAL PLANS, YOU FOOL! (3 CON) 2/3

So far so good. Ate the breakfast thing I made which was AWESOME. Zucchini, grape tomatoes, feta& mint egg casserole thing AHHH.

Lunch is leftover dinner

Dinner is also leftovers, but different leftovers.

Legs, Cardio, Splits and Core (1 STA x 2 STR x 3 DEX) 0/1

Going to hopefully make this up today.

Write 300 Words OR 30 Minutes of Cosplay Work (2 WIS) 0/1

MUST DO SOMETHING TONIGHT.

Continue wake up plan (1 STA) Done 0 snoozes.

Despite being so tired. (again, but it was Friday so it was easier. I'm going to really try to get the right amount of sleep tonight since I still cant go to gymnastics because my wrist still hurts.

tumblr_lq01tiNDYv1qciicb.gif

• Like 1

Level 5 Daemon Assassin

Current Challenge

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

- Terry Pratchett

Not sleeping enough will derail everything - trust me I know :/

An assassin should be like a cat... ready to switch off and recharge at any moment!

RPG writing is good for getting volume and writing habits up in my experience, however it can definitely become a drain on important writing time. Maybe have alternate days off to work on your own stuff...

How was week 2??

| STR 15 | DEX 14 | STA 14 | CON 10.5 | WIS 11 | CHA 7 | Level 5

Ocelot's Dossier - Battle Log | Springing into my Sixth Challenge!

howareyoudoing

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Walk to Mordor Spreadsheet

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk