Cannonfury-Cerebral Assassin

Cannonfury

Stats

Weight: 152

Waist: 41 inches

Body fat %: 32%

My biggest problem with getting the things done that I need to do are procrastination, laziness, & a lack of motivation. This challenge I am going to push myself to overcome my desires to be lazy & procrastinate.

I understand what this blog is saying, though I myself cannot explain it. It has helped me realize that I need to push myself pass the laziness, pass the depression, pass whatever I was able to do yesterday. 
http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2014/10/30/is-motivation-useless/

There is a quote that I wanted to share, which I also put into my signature.

The quote is from the book "Reclaim Your Heart" by Yasmin Mogahed. 

“But, this dark place is not the end. Remember that the darkness of night precedes the dawn. And as long as your heart still beats, this is not the death of it. You don’t have to die here. Sometimes, the ocean floor is only a stop on the journey. And it is when you are at this lowest point, that you are faced with a choice. You can stay there at the bottom, until you drown. Or you can gather pearls and rise back up—stronger from the swim, and richer from the jewels.â€

This battle with laziness,depression, & procrastination is a mental battle, a game of will. I have to beat the game, I have to BE the cerebral assassin against my own lesser "lazy" self.  

Triple H "The Cerebral Assassin" 

My main quest is to overcome my lesser lazy,procrastinating..lower self. To do that, I have to feel great physically.

1. Exercise 

Every other day I will do this workout.

Calf raise 5x20 seconds

Pushups 5x5

Plank 5x20 seconds

Glute bridge 5x10

Dumbbell Rows 5x10

Bodyweight Squat 5x10

I also will attempt to walk 30 minutes at least 3 times a week. 

2. Food log. I will watch what/how I eat & post it here on the thread. 

3. Cpap; I need to get back in the habit of wearing my cpap(for sleep apnea) when I sleep. 

4. Life goal is to not be on the computer too long each day. I will use my chrome app that tracks computer time. 

While it is fun to role play I want to preface this challenge with saying that the strength to complete this challenge for me, comes from God. :)

• Like 2

For lunch I had a grilled chicken salad,literally 3 french fries, no dressing with the salad, with a cup of sweet tea.  At dinner I had 2 cups of spaghetti, with 2 pieces of bread. I also had a cup of water & another cup of sweet tea. 

I was active all day & did not get home until about 9:15. I will try & wake up earlier in the day each day so I can workout before the day begins. When I wore the cpap regularly, I usually woke up at 5:00 or earlier.  

Last night I wore my cpap & felt good when I woke up this morning.

Aside from checking different sites a couple of times on my phone I have not been online much today. My timer app for computer use right now has 30 minutes. 

I get so frustrated & depressed over trivial things that it discourages me about everything. 

Happens to me too. Sometimes when starting off with getting out of a funk; the slightest thing going wrong makes me feel, "Why do I even BOTHER?!"  It's natural.  Just keep plugging away.

• Like 1

Very motivating quote. Remember, even on a snowy funked-up day, a few squats, a handful of push ups, gets the blood flowing and clears the head

Cathelas the Level 3 Half-Orc

STR 10|DEX 6|CON 10|STA 11|WIS 8|CHA 7

My Challenges: 15-1 15-2 15-3

Tracking Goal, get weight below 200 pounds Starting (Jan 23, 2015): 226 Goal: 199  Exactly 3 months to hit goal weight April 23, 2015!

New Weight Loss Goal 180 pounds started April 23, 2015  Current Weight 179 - Made it on June 27!

100%
100%

Travel to Mordor by Spin, Road Bike, Running (starting Feb 23, 2015)         Made it to Mount Doom on July 11, 2015!  Now, I need to turn around and go home!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Rauros to Mount Doom 470 miles this leg for a total of 1779 miles 

100%
100%

Today I stayed active all day not sitting unless to eat & when I got home. 

for lunch I had 7 oz of grilled chicken fingers with 16 oz of sweet tea. for dinner I had leftover mac & cheese(maybe a bit much) with black eyed peas, & sweet tea. 

I also had 12 oz of water. 

I wore my cpap last night.

I am trying to limit my time sitting at the computer during the week. For today my computer timer says 30 minutes. 

5 sets of plank - very nice! That will build some results in and of itself!

Cathelas the Level 3 Half-Orc

STR 10|DEX 6|CON 10|STA 11|WIS 8|CHA 7

My Challenges: 15-1 15-2 15-3

Tracking Goal, get weight below 200 pounds Starting (Jan 23, 2015): 226 Goal: 199  Exactly 3 months to hit goal weight April 23, 2015!

New Weight Loss Goal 180 pounds started April 23, 2015  Current Weight 179 - Made it on June 27!

100%
100%

Travel to Mordor by Spin, Road Bike, Running (starting Feb 23, 2015)         Made it to Mount Doom on July 11, 2015!  Now, I need to turn around and go home!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Rauros to Mount Doom 470 miles this leg for a total of 1779 miles 

100%
100%