[Lokesbrah] meets...Bourne?

Lokesbrah

The phone rang in my pocket. “Wait. What?! I have my phone in my hand! What’s ringing in my pocket?†My thoughts began to cloud my mind. Was I going crazy?

“Hello?†I said, with fear in my voice and my heart racing. “You’re going to do exactly as I say, and maybe, just MAYBE, you’ll get out of this alive.†“Who is this? Why should I do anything you tell me to?!†I started to panic. This was out of this world. “I’ll answer everything later, for now, turn left and waitâ€.

This was the beginning. This was how I met the killer codenamed Bourne. The first time I was with him face to face will be unforgettable. It started by asking me why “them†were after me, and as I proceeded to ask “who’s them†he thought that I would answer if he showed more, dedication. That’s why it will be unforgettable. It’s really hard to forget the barrel of the gun aiming at the middle of your eyes.

The after successfully explaining that I did not know who was he talking about, and after a change of pants and underwear for me, he explained while drinking in the hotel room. Treadstone, Blackbriar, they were after me. And he told me he would teach me how to survive. “But why are you willing to help me at all?†I asked, again with so much fear in me that I could not see his face clearly. He said that there was something he could gain. By helping me survive, he would have found another ally and both of us could figure out what Blackbriar/Treadstone wanted and how we could prevent it.

And so my training began. The thing was, we could not be always together for that would raise suspicions. So he told me that when we could we would meet for some one on one training we would meet, however, I would have to develop some skills on my own. So I started, turning my fears into skills.

Overall Mission: Defeat Treadstone/Blackbriar

tumblr_me0jvnvA1G1qg4x4bo2_250.gif

Goals:

1. Escape Blackbriar (running and general Fitness) (+2 STR; +2 STA; +1 DEX)
  2. Gather Information (Studying) (+5 WIS)
  3. Blend (Language learning) (+5 CHA)

Each week I will get a target for every goal. I have to report to Bourne everyday telling what I did and what I didn’t (I report to you people and you’ll tell me what I can do to improve).

First Week Targets:

• Escape Blackbriar: Run 40 minutes + 20 pull ups

This is a personal goal of mine. Both of them. The 40 minute run is something that I still can't do no matter what. I'll try to blend my Parkour training in there, so it will be a more dynamic training. On the days that I am not running I should be doing some sort of general fitness training. Mainly Bodyweight (obviously).

• Gather Information: So far I still haven’t got a specific target. I still haven’t got an exams scheduled so… I’ll leave his one blank for now.

• Blend: get to lesson 30 of Pimsleur’s Norwegian.

I’m currently at 17 but at the beginning of the challenge I’ll be at 20. Sometimes I have to listen to two lessons. Hopefully, by the end of the challenge, I will be albe to read news in Norwegian and who knows, listen to radio or podcast in that language.

My daily reports will be small, quick and objective. If I start to make it hard I will never be able to it regularly and everyday. If I ever skip one I need you guys to make me try harder.

See ya soon (23!)

• Like 4

Race: Half-Elf          Class: Warrior-Assassin

Level: 0                     Last Challenge:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
STR: x | CON: x | DEX: x | INT: x | WIS: x | CHA: x |

"[I am] the spark that will light the flame of the Rebellion"

Date: 23/02/2015

Codename: Lokes

No pursue today, i was not followed. Chose to do a quick workout of lunges, pullups and finger push ups. 21 for all of them. (Did the plp challenge)

I gathered some information on that drug extraction. Still inconclusive.(studied for half an hour trying to prepare for some lab work)

I managed to blend with some Norwegian folks, with 30 minute conversation, just in case. (did pimsleur norwegian 18).

END OF REPORT

• Like 2

Date: 24/02/2015

No pursue as well. However I chose to train my body for the upcoming chase. I know it may come sooner, for I started to feel someone watching me. For that purpose, I did the following:

Jumping Lunges: 22

Finger Push ups: 22

Pull Ups: 22 (although I stopped at 21 for resting)

Hanging Leg Raises: 15

DeadLifts using a Rubber Band: 30

I was at the lab working on the drug. Gathered some data I may be willing to tell you, only personally. That would mean I was gathering info from 9 am to 5 pm.

I blended for another 30 minutes today. I'm starting to feel more confortable. I'll start to read some quick news on Norwegien, I'll try to find some activity of the project in norway.

END OF REPORT

• Like 2

Date: 25/02/2015

Codename Lokes

They're watching. I can feel it. I feel them getting closer. Tomorrow I'm sure there will be some kind of pursuit. Who's pursuing who, that's what we'll know tomorrow. For today I got ready, by doing the plp challenge. mark 23 pull ups, 23 push ups and 23 lunges with each leg.

Gathered information the whole day. In fact, I'm almost certain as what to do with the drug.

Unfortunatly, due to lack of time I did no blending. I hope this doesen't affect my skills.

when can we meet?

END OF REPORT

• Like 3

I love the concept  and goals of your challenge.  I look forward to getting updates...er...reports on your mission.  

This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.....

• Like 1

Liser Frenche

Level 1 - STR : 1.3 | DEX : 1.5 | STA : 1.5 | CON : 1.5 | WIS : 0 | CHA : 0

Current Challenge  /Battle Log I   

Previous challenges:

1I  2  3 Epic Respawn

MFP username: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/liserfrenche

"Strive for Progress, Not Perfection"

Date: 01-03-2015

I'm sorry up front. I did not complete every target. I'm afraid I'm not et at the same level as you are. I hope you'll continue teaching me. Let me tell you how this week's targets went down.

I had been preparing most of the days. In fact out of the 7 days, I had been preparing my body in 4. The fifth and sixth day I had to escape. I was chased. At the fifth day I managed to escape by doing a 20 minute run (Half of my target) and on the sixth I escaped by climbing out of their reach (I went climbing indoors again with my cousin! I finally have the proper shoes of my own XD).

I gathered a lot of information, although is something I will only share with you personally, in case these reports are being intercepted. Every single day I was out there with my head in my books, on the lab, or on my computer. The target went down. So, mission 2 is acomplished at least. (I studied a lot, actually, even though I don't have any specific target. My exams start only in april or something like that...)

I didn't manage to hit target 3 as well. I'm sorry. I tried blending but I slacked off and therefore I'm still unable to speak and blend in Norway. I shall make this my second priority for the next week. I'm almost done though. 20/30... (This one does not need explanation. I slacked off a lot. I'm still unable to speak fluidly. Do you guys and gals have any idea for a "punishement" for not being able to stick with my targets?)

I shall wait for my targets later.

END OF REPORT

• Like 1

Week 2:

Lokesbrah, I recieved your reports. I will keep this short and simple. You missed 2 out of 3 targets. This must not happen again. Unless of course you wish do die right now. If you don't want to die, make sure you get everything right this time.

You seem to be getting how these people work. You condinition is not yet optimal. You need to make that 40 minute run!  Otherwise, you'll be caught. You got lucky. They will send more men, even more dangerous. So prepare, make an effort to prepare yourself at least 3 times!

You seem to be doing good on gathering information. Let's get you an proper target then. You need to get information on 5 topics. You need to get that before the end of the week. This is crucial.(I have no way of saying this through the text, but the Idea is getting to the first chapter, exercices included, to each of the 4 subjects I have in college, and Start working on my course project, gathering information and starting to make the paperwork).

The blend is a must. You shall make it this week, even if it kills you. Get that basic Norweguien, You must understand what is happening. I might have to send you there, either to run or chase.

This is what you must do. Survive.

-J.B.

• Like 1

Date: 03-03-2015

Codename: Lokesbrah

Sorry for the late report. Yesterday I did little investigation, and did the plp challenge. 25 for each.

Today I shall give you a full report. Since no chase happened, I decided to prepare my body by doing 30 lunges, to prepare to run or jump if needed. 26 Pull ups to climb, 26 finger pushups to train my grip, 21 Leg raises, 45 Back raises, 37 seconds of towel hangs, and 13 bar dips.

I gathered information for about 25 minutes, preparing for work tomorrow.

I also blended 2 times, and I'm starting to get a more understanding of the Norse language. I don't think I'll be able to read and listen to news in Norwegian, but I'll try.

I shall see you as soon as possible.

END OF REPORT

• Like 1

Special transmission to Agent Lokesbrah.

I've been asked to check in on you by the higher-ups. You're making progress, which is good. Blending in and gathering information are extremely important, as is the physical aspect of your mission. You must keep moving forward (good job with the first week! Hope the second is going as well :) )

Level 4, Amazon Ranger

Current Challenge:  NicBot-5000 enters Recovery Mode

Previous Challenges: 12, 3,  4, 5, 6

PRE REBOOT CHALLENGES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Various links and sundry: Battle log, Respawn post

Date: 05-03-2015

40 minute run target is down. Also, 27 pull ups and 27 push ups.

Gathered information for 30 minutes.

Blended once. I might have to compensate tomorrow.

END OF REPORT

Date 08-03-2015

Codename: Lokesbrah

I've done it. 2 out of 3. There's a slight improvement. I'll try to take down all targets this week. Let me sumarize everything to you:

Target one went down with a bang. I've escaped "them" again. This time, I ran as long as I could. I manage to escape them in 40 minutes like you said, doing roughly 3.72 miles.

I tried to gather as much information as you told me. I couldn't. I could not manage to do all that. I manage to hit 2 of the 5 objectives, but the enemy lives. This was a failure on my part.

I manage to hit target 3 though. Although I cannot fully blend in norway, I think I'm able to manage and get my way around. As such, after a bit consideration and reserach, I think I should begin to find a way to blend in France, Ireland or Sweden. I leave the choice to you.

-Lokes

END OF REPORT

Lokesbrah. I've recieved your reports,

I'm glad you manage to hit those 2 targets. The other one was my mistake. There was no way that you would manage that 5 part target. Let's keep it simple then.

You'll have to run 40 minutes, this time throughout the city. You'll get tired faster, run less distance and vary between sprint and slow running.

You'll also need to get full information on Radioactive Chemistry and X-radiation. It is crucial so that we are able to understand what "they" are thinking about doing next.

Lastly, Given your suggestions, I believe you'll be better off with Swedish. Given I have my bank acount there, I might have to send you there. Go on Duolingo everyday and get that language.

I have high hopes for you. Do NOT let me down.

-J.B.

• Like 1

Hey Lokes!

I can't believe I missed tagging your thread when this challenge started.  

I am terrible!!   Sorry my friend.

Here now.    And expecting further reports!

Level 74 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81