Amdhiel's Quest to Become BAMF v4

Amdhiel

Yes yes, dropping in with muchos hugs and hoping you're taking care of yourself and recovering!!

• Like 1

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

I am just coming back from a horrible cold that took me out for a week and a half, so I feel you. Take care of yourself, and do what you must to aid your body in healing.

Hope you feel better soon! I used to get bronchitis once or twice a year without fail up until a few years ago so I feel your pain.  It is so disruptive.  Rest up!

Hope you're feeling better!!!!!!

cat_hugging_dog_thumb.jpg

Yes yes, dropping in with muchos hugs and hoping you're taking care of yourself and recovering!!

Thanks everyone!!

I think I'm pretty much recovered and managed to prevent having to schedule a doctor visit. I still have a little bit of a cough but that's not a really big deal. The worst part is going to be catching up on everyone's threads!?!?!

I went back to work on Thursday and went to the gym after work to do deadlifts and did a bit of running. Friday I did the rest of my lifts but saw some losses in my bench and OHP from being sick. Sunday was awesome outside so I went for a run, I managed 4.5k in under 40 minutes after not having run for a month or so. It is awesome to see all my other work paying off else where.

• Like 3

Assassin

Battle Log | MFP: Amdhiel
Challenges: Current#7#6, #5, #4,
#3, #2, #1

"Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred - Batman Begins

Thanks everyone!!

I think I'm pretty much recovered and managed to prevent having to schedule a doctor visit. I still have a little bit of a cough but that's not a really big deal. The worst part is going to be catching up on everyone's threads!?!?!

I went back to work on Thursday and went to the gym after work to do deadlifts and did a bit of running. Friday I did the rest of my lifts but saw some losses in my bench and OHP from being sick. Sunday was awesome outside so I went for a run, I managed 4.5k in under 40 minutes after not having run for a month or so. It is awesome to see all my other work paying off else where.

Lifting will help with your run times. ;)  And taking time off decreases lifts for everyone, and it makes me a sad panda when it happens to me, but I will tell you what I try to tell myself - you'll get back to your working weight soon!!!!!!

Glad you're recovering at last!  Kick that cough out the door!

• Like 1

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Checking in with hugs and hoping you're feeling all right!  (I seriously thought of you at the gym today as I was doing my lunges in my Sailor Mars lifting tank. <3)

tumblr_inline_nljqp1SUEZ1tocqhz.gif

• Like 1

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...

»  kom starkru

tumblr_mdkaxyE4Wg1r1n66oo1_500.gif

Ugh... I don't know where my heads been lately. I don't know why I haven't been checking in here at all :grief:! I miss y'all too!! I'm up to 145 squat and will be trying for 155/160 deadlift on Wednesday.

Checking in with hugs and hoping you're feeling all right!  (I seriously thought of you at the gym today as I was doing my lunges in my Sailor Mars lifting tank. <3)

tumblr_inline_nljqp1SUEZ1tocqhz.gif

Awesomeness! Sorry I've been so not here. I don't know what triggered it but I've been avoiding the internets like the plague and devouring all the books instead.

• Like 1

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

"Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred - Batman Begins

I will go through phases of just needing to DEVOUR books one after the other... I love spending a day (or two) (or three) reading. <3  Good to hear from you chica!

tumblr_lq4dclRtyd1qht847.gif

• Like 1

»  kom starkru

Dropping in to cheer a fellow ambassador + Skullcrusher (once a Skullcrusher, always a Skullcrusher, amirite?) on! It's good to know you're okay. Enjoy your time with the books! Reading is an absolute joy, and it helps with so many things. :D

Stay awesome!

• Like 2

Right... So I ended up turning into a hermit during this challenge but I still made a bunch of progress on things.

QUEST 1:  No Rest for the Wicked (CON, WIS) - C

• Fall asleep between 9 and 10 on week nights - managed about 60% of the time, wanting to read really screws with this
  • Catch the 7:15 or 7:45 bus to work - Total Win!!!

QUEST 2: Live Life in the Moment (WIS, CHA, CON) - A

• Meditate for at least 2 minutes using Calm 7 days a week - Total Win, missed 2 days using the app but I actually meditate as part of falling asleep on top of using the app.

QUEST 3: Feel the Burn (STA, CON, DEX) - A

• ​2 cardio sessions a week - This is a hard one. I did HIIT/traditional cardio the first few weeks but then transitioned to increasing my walking again. I'll call it a win b/c cardio is cardio be it high intensity or low intensity.

LIFE QUEST: (WIS, DEX) - N/A

This got axed. I did a bunch of learning and such but it was all around doing work stuff.

Total Score: B

My weight is being weird probably due to hydration issues but my low weight last week was 157.8. Other measurements are down slightly and my BF% is down to about 22.1%.

• Like 3

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

HI WELCOME BACK [emoji178]

I was thinking about you the other day for some reason (likely camp yaaaaay), glad you are still rocking it out!

• Like 1

»  kom starkru