lucky fire dragon levels up her dance

Awesome challenge!

Thank you  :redface:

Wow, I can't keep up! So great with frist pull up and chin up! That photo your daughter took of a spring day is totally stunning, with the snow capped mountains in the background! Then all the other challenges met!

Love that happy dragon dance and enjoy exploring!

Thanks, I am so excited about them and yes, spring has a special glory this year with lots of fresh snow in the mountains still, but flowers out and sunny days again down here. Aaaah, I love my home place -and our beautiful second home in SA, dream combination :)

Happy dragon dance HAD to happen :D

Nice work and lots of learning too - awesome! :)

Thank you! So glad to see you back, different name and all! Excited to see what you're gonna build from all the strength on other levels you got this time round :)

• Like 1

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

Just got all caught up on your challenge! Congrats on the first pull-up, first chin-up, and all the other amazing things you've accomplished for the challenge! Whoohoo! :D

• Like 1

Level 4, Amazon Ranger

Current Challenge:  NicBot-5000 enters Recovery Mode

Previous Challenges: 12, 3,  4, 5, 6

PRE REBOOT CHALLENGES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Various links and sundry: Battle log, Respawn post

WHAT THE HECK THAT VIDEO IS AWESOME. Thankyou for showing us your choreography, it's beautiful to watch how all these moves we keep seeing stills of all fit together so beautifully :D

Goddamnit you are strong. That pole climbing looks... ouchy. *applause*

And pull ups!! W00T! And skating! <3 You make me want to move country. That scenery is so beautiful, the only similar thing here is the schizo April weather ;)

gallery_34161_1540_265541.gif

• Like 1

Half-Orc / Level 4 / Assassin

STR - 3 DEX - 1 STA - 4 CON - 13.5 WIS - 3 CHA - 6

Twitter: @hybrid756

CURRENT CHALLENGE

Challenge wrap up! April 12 - May 24 2015!
Challenge 1

Bf% - from 50% to 20%

21%
21%

Just got all caught up on your challenge! Congrats on the first pull-up, first chin-up, and all the other amazing things you've accomplished for the challenge! Whoohoo! :D

Thanks so much  :redface:

WHAT THE HECK THAT VIDEO IS AWESOME. Thankyou for showing us your choreography, it's beautiful to watch how all these moves we keep seeing stills of all fit together so beautifully :D

Goddamnit you are strong. That pole climbing looks... ouchy. *applause*

And pull ups!! W00T! And skating! <3 You make me want to move country. That scenery is so beautiful, the only similar thing here is the schizo April weather ;)

gallery_34161_1540_265541.gif

Oh, wow, your so kind, thanks  :peach:

And there is only strrrrrrrrrronger from here :D

Hey, you can come visit us anytime!!!!

• Like 1

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

still have no clue of my next challenge, hmmm....

will take some after pics of the pole moves I had in mind to start at this challenge so long and maybe get some measurements ready.

It's tricky this time, I am on such a good roll with my workouts and want to keep that going, have some discipline things that might be a good idea to habitualize for a while and at the same time feel an unchallenge might be on.

Well, I guess, I'll surprise myself with an idea soon :D

• Like 1

Is unchallenge becoming a thing? Or was it already a thing, and I didn't notice until I did one?

Unchallenge was awesome, I bet you'd love it. Or a kinda-challenge, maybe that's halfway. I don't know what that would look like exactly...

• Like 2

Half-Orc / Level 4 / Assassin

STR - 3 DEX - 1 STA - 4 CON - 13.5 WIS - 3 CHA - 6

Twitter: @hybrid756

CURRENT CHALLENGE

Challenge wrap up! April 12 - May 24 2015!
Challenge 1

Bf% - from 50% to 20%

21%
21%

:D don't know if it was a thing already, but you made it one for me - thank you for that!

Am scheeeeeeming on it...

• Like 1

kGfoq.gif

• Like 2

have a busy work day today, but things are taking shape in the back of my head ;)

In German we call it "sanding" on something, when you're still refining it/working on it... 

• Like 2

have a busy work day today, but things are taking shape in the back of my head ;)

In German we call it "sanding" on something, when you're still refining it/working on it... 

Hey, that is an old saying in South Africa as well, or used to be. Learned it in school, and from a British neighbour we had at one stage...

• Like 2

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord."

• Like 1

realized I had a loose end here still  :surprise:

on page 4 I had juiced up the challenge with pole before pics and now I still added the after pics. You can find them here

The interesting (and happy) thing is that I didn't even train most of those moves over the last 6 weeks as we did other things in our current course. But there is some visible progress anyhow, yay

Inverted Vs are neater and I can hold them for longer, even though butt just does not want to go higher  :playful:

forward fold improved and so did the fireman climb, that I could complete the full rounds now and well so

Lowering the legs from headstand without them crushing down has improved, too, yay to more abs here :)

The split legs in headstand are the same still, and I can't seem to go any higher on the knee tucks, but I did 3 sets of 3 on each side in a row today, whooohooo

Something to line out on my checklist of the new challenge *happy dance*

• Like 1