Airlia's Learning Experience

Airlia

Wrap-up: Since I dropped out no points will be awarded, but thought I'd do a summary anyhow.

LQ1: Worship - did well the first 3-4 weeks. Slacked off the last couple of weeks but Easter was beautiful

LQ2: fingernails - they are awful - but will continue to work on it.

LQ3: Revamp kitchen - The kitchen is finished except for the tile backsplash. That will be done Saturday. Also re-carpeted all but 2 rooms, painted almost entire house, and working on turning the garage loft into a teen hang-out for my girls.

HQ1: Calories - weight is stable between 118 to 121. Some days my calories and sugar have been too high but then the next day I drink extra water and eat cleaner.

HQ2: Stretching & Balance & HQ3: Cardio & Strength - the last two weeks I haven't done any formal exercise. I've done more than 10K steps every day, and done lots of day to day life work - painting until my shoulders are sore, ladders for balance (and fell once or twice), carrying heavy loads and moving furniture, lots of hard work. That said, the cardio hasn't included any work that really raises my heartrate for at least 15-20 minutes continuously. Need to get back to that. Speaking of heartrate - After my 4 weeks on the heart monitor I sent it back, but never heard any results. Annoying.

Overall, I let myself get overwhelmed - mostly b/c I have a habit of pushing myself too hard. For the next challenge I'm just going to try to keep it simple and not give up.

• Like 1

Level: 3

Guild: Assassin

Race: Air Sprite

STR 8 | DEX 4 | STA 9 | CON 3 | WIS 5 | CHA 3

The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding. - King Solomon

Current Challenge

Previous Challenge

Keep us posted on the heart monitor results, when you come back. You are really doing a lot of hard work remodelling/moving house. Good luck with all of that and enjoy the kitchen. I repainted our kitchen last year and still enjoy every morning walking into the "new" (now +-8months old) kitchen.

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord."