karinajean fights the abominable snowman

karinajean

Man!   I do not know if I have seen this 'pooped karinajean' before.    A rare sighting to be sure.    You're still being amazing.  (And twinsieish with me)  So I gotta say WOOOHOOO!

Level 74 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

I had this thing all typed up where I was going to bust on you a bit for being minorly upset at being 71 cals over/day last week, and then I remembered that you eat back calories, so it has more of an effect on you when you go a bit over than it does on me.

What are the cons with switching schools?  If you can't trust them to be safe or get a reasonable education?  I'd be sorely tempted to move.

House is coming along really nicely!!  It's such a process, TheBuddy does a lot of renos, so I know a bit about some stuff.

And yes, to building permit!!  Cover your bases :)  I can't believe you have a room in your house that hasn't had heat for 2 years.  That's crazy!!

we live where we live because their mom and her whole family live here, and they all grew up in this school system and they're really big fans of the devil they know, to the best that I can tell. but, we can't move until the boys are done with school, and then the school thing will be a moot point anyway. it's not a BAD education, but it's definitely not demanding the best out of our kids. super frustrating.

Wow, I can't believe how much work is going on over there.    Me?  I'm such a comfort bubble baby, that I'd be throwing royal hissy fits and having meltdowns.   But man it's gonna be so great when it's finished, right?   The tub is awesome.   Can't wait to see it proper.

I still find it so crazy how much your posts sound like my thoughts/feelings.   My sleep is an issue too.  Ugh.    Trouble is I don't really know how to fix it.  I've cut out all caffeine after 2pm.   That doesn't help.   And if I try to lie down and relax before bed, all it does is panic me that I am taking too long to fall asleep.  So watching tv/being on the PC is my usual stick.   I guess I need to just keep trying.

Btw, bravo on you not regretting your special brunch day out.   That's good work right there.    I still struggle so with the whole 'it's not a BAD day' if you allow yourself to enjoy life and its indulgences once in a while.

it's going to be SO GREAT when it's done. SO GREAT.

I can't wait until that happens.

seriously can't wait.

So much progress! The fact that you are keeping up workouts while all this is going on AND helping with the renovation is just amazing.

A room without heat! Wow. That helps me remember how well they insulate houses in the North. Our house (in Georgia) is so poorly insulated that when it gets below freezing, the house temperature will drop pretty quickly if we don't have the heat on constantly in every room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ha, you're right! I mean, it IS a cold house. we keep it at around 62 degrees in the winter and upstairs is a little cooler. but we have sweatshirts and down comforters and stuff, so it's ok. happily this is one of the least drafty rooms - the ground floor rooms are super drafty, they put the windows in all wrong when they redid them before we bought. And it's a tiny room so it warms up quickly with two boys in it.

All of this talk is EXACTLY why my daughter is starting martial arts at 3. I didn't like the last dojo we tried, but we're just trying to find a good fit. She will be a tiny badass. I want to take classes as well, I think it will greatly  help my confidence of being in a smaller body. Age has helped a great deal, but I think the training would give me the extra mental edge. I've been afraid because of a bad back, but I need to suck it up and get some instruction. It's sad that I've allowed myself to be overwhelmed in the past because of some deeply ingrained belief that I have to be nice. And what if you aren't nice?! then you get the abusive backlash from some people, which is why I have always avoided standing up for myself. It's easier to just slink away than to ruffle feathers, right? I need to get over this. badly. My daughter will not suffer the same, if I have anything to say about it (I tear up just saying that. Fuck this culture, seriously).

AMEN!!!  I'll take being a bitch/ugly/fat over being stepped on consistently because you know that's what they'll tell you if you stand up for yourself -fumes-

For what it's worth, I think martial arts/boxing ect would help on that side of things.  Or aerials/pole/circus.  That has been a confidence booster too.

^^  This, you are managing all of the things.

They are seriously having a choking problem in the school yard?!  That is ludicrous.  Agreed with all of the above on training kids on martial arts so they don't get walked on.

YES to all of this. it's ridiculous. I've grown up as a kindly lady getting more and more pissed off about people being made to feel bad about themselves --> shamed into unsafe situations because of POLITENESS, and with the choking thing? I am now focusing on trying to teach my kids the difference between trusting instincts and being firm/ respecting their own bodies, and being rude. I think it's an important line.

Wow. Such work. Much joists.

Srsly though...that is one of the reasons I'm not in a hurry to go out and get a house. I am quite content right now with having our apartment complex maintenance staff fix things, even stupid things like the towel rod coming off the wall. Because...well...am lazy. 

BUT GO YOU. DOING THINGS. ROCKING IT. AW YEAH.

seriously, don't rush into home ownership if you don't care about homes! there are some financial reasons to buy but usually it washes out at the end. better to just have a cheap rent and save your money and invest it or something. :)

• Like 1

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

I am feeling so meep and tired today. MOSTLY It's because it was a long and super productive weekend.

Sat. I had big dojo day, with boxing and weapons and regular tkd.

then I had to go chase motorcycle parts (I need a new throttle cable).

then I tried to start my motorcycle and I couldn't get it going - the battery was totally dead, which should be expected because WINTER and NO WINTERIZATION but I always hope! so I took the battery out, and then we cleaned up (SPONGE BATHS) and met my brother, sis in law, stepsis and her dude for dinner. it was so super fun. so so so fun. I love it when family time works out - we rarely have siblings night out, and it is great when we do.

Sunday I was SO PRODUCTIVE. it was EXHAUSTING.

but I painted the parts of the bedroom previously patched with the lead-fixing paint (2 coats!)

and I charged and reinstalled my motorcycle battery AND IT LIVES! IT LIVES! bwahahahaha.

and then I put on my running clothes and ran to my in-laws, where my husband met me with clean clothes, we showered, and had easter dinner.

SUPER EXHAUSTING.

I need a week 6 recap.

also guys: I have a new employee reporting to me. she sits directly outside of my cubicle and can totally see my monitor from her desk. I am feeling VERY NERDFITNESS CONSTRAINED> ugh.

• Like 1

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

Time to rearrange your desk so that she can't see it!  LOL.    We're spoiled with our karinajean time on these boards, must not lose that!

Holy crap your weekend was nuts, but sounds amazing.    You have that 'content tired' sound to your posts.  (Heh, does anyone else find that they can read 'tone' in posts on the internet at this point?  I feel like I've developed a new skill or something.)     Very busy weekend, but you got a lot done.    All that tkd sounds amazing.     You totally deserve a rest day or two girl, don't just keep pushing through.   Let the body have it's breather, eh!?

• Like 2

Level 74 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

Spoiler

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

WEEK 6 SUMMARY (stick a fork in me, I'm done).

GOAL 1 Train your body - workouts 5x a week

so I totally got in my 5x exercises.

M - rest day
Tu -  weights / tkd

W - treadmill run

Th - rest / tkd
F - treadmill run

Sat - weapons/boxing/tkd class

Sun - quick run (like 15 minutes, really quick)

I keep getting tireder and tireder. I am really not getting enough sleep, and it's showing in how easy it is for me to spring out of bed and get to the gym. POOP. I need to do much better on this.

I think a lot of my issues getting to bed have to do with not having a nice house, and not having a place to really start to unwind. when my bathroom is done I'm just going to live in the tub. it will be the nicest room in the house and I will hog it non-stop. seriously/notseriously.

GOAL 2 Feed your face - stay within calories
totally did, despite a big dinner out with family on sat. and easter on sunday:

loseit 040615

dinner on sat. was kind of brilliant. I had beers, and we started with calamari, and I had clam chowder and also ordered an entree, but when I started eating my dinner I had a VERY CLEAR MESSAGE that I was full. so: I stopped eating. BRILLIANT!

GOAL 3 Tweak your skills - pee-and-puh-ups and pull-ups and hangs 4x a week. Bonus: hula hoop!

my elbow still hurts. I'm bummed that I lost sight of doing this for the last 1/2 of the challenge.

BIG NOPE.

LIFE GOAL. - MAKING THINGS WITH CRAFTS.
I totally knit this week. I had knitting club on Friday night, and it was awesome. Also I knit in the car on sat., AND there was the painting of the bedroom (a portion of it, anyway) that went super well.

OTHER

040615trendweight

I had a total blip up this morning for my weight in! I blame lady pow, which is annoyingly arriving right when I want my weight to be as low as possible. NOPE.

HILARIOUS NEW BADGE FROM LOSE IT:

"monumental." for logging 78 weeks. every single day for at least 78 weeks.

loseit monumental 040515

• Like 1

Time to rearrange your desk so that she can't see it!  LOL.    We're spoiled with our karinajean time on these boards, must not lose that!

Holy crap your weekend was nuts, but sounds amazing.    You have that 'content tired' sound to your posts.  (Heh, does anyone else find that they can read 'tone' in posts on the internet at this point?  I feel like I've developed a new skill or something.)     Very busy weekend, but you got a lot done.    All that tkd sounds amazing.     You totally deserve a rest day or two girl, don't just keep pushing through.   Let the body have it's breather, eh!?

I'm kind of struggling, actually - I feel totally like I am doing amazing productive things at home, but the to do list never gets any shorter! like, the grass is growing now. what the heck! I don't have time for yard work! I need to do motorcycle maintenance and build a new closet in my bedroom! and REALLY all I want to do is take naps and read YA books!

but! thank you. I do try to remember how accomplished I feel and how I am actually doing a LOT OF THINGS and you are helping me with that. :)

Pwned it Karina!

And hog that bathroom all you want.  Or maybe the bedroom will be much more tolerable once the closet is installed and the room is painted?

• Like 1

Challenges | Current |

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | MFP

OOOOOOO SPARLY!!!  - Jenyne Butterfly (Shit Pole Dancers Say)

I need more Mighty Grip.  Do you have more Mighty Grip?  - Steven Retchless (Shit Pole Dancers Say) 

I keep getting tireder and tireder. I am really not getting enough sleep, and it's showing in how easy it is for me to spring out of bed and get to the gym. POOP. I need to do much better on this.

Yeah, but for any of us who've been following your challenge, it's hardly surprising that you're exhausted.  You're doing so incredibly much, between the pretty heavy exercise schedule, the bathroom renovation, and your job that you probably really do need a break. 

Great job this challenge, but I hope you give yourself a bit more of a break with the next one.  

• Like 1

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

CHALLENGE RECAP

y'all, I can't believe that was a full 6 weeks.

when I was going through and looking at my recaps, this is what I accomplished:

* worked out while traveling

* worked out while not traveling

* worked out and ate healthy for 2+ weeks of no shower or functional kitchen during the challenge

* I knit! I finished a hat, 1 1/2 mittens (THIS IS MY KRYPTONITE ALWAYS), and pulled out a shawl and made big progress on it.

* AND I tackled the insurmountable closet project and over the course of this challenge I knocked out TWO of the INSURMOUNTABLE OBSTACLES that stood between me and building a closet! all I have left to do is ACTUALLY BUILD THE CLOSET!

today I'm feeling pretty meep-y, because I'm tired, and ladypow, and I took pictures this morning and I don't think there's going to be much visible progress (but I haven't put them side-by-side and catfaced them yet so who knows).

but looking at this list makes me feel amazing.

this challenge was AMAZING.

life tried so hard to get in my way.

but y'all. I really stuck to my goals. I really got a lot done.

GOAL 1 Train your body - workouts 5x a week

WK1 - 4x workout (counting sat. tkd)

WK2 - 6x workout (including 2 shoveling and one sat tkd. WOW)

WK3 - 6x workout (including sat. tkd day and AN OUTSIDE RUN FIRST ONE SINCE LAST SPRING!)

WK4 - 6x workout (including sat. tkd day)

WK5 - 5x workout (including sat. tkd day)

WK6 - 5x workout (including sat. tkd day)

I definitely started out wanting to have 5 days of exercise, plus my sat. tkd day, because I feel like I will always go to tkd and it is something I loev and do on purpose. as the challenge progressed and I got tireder and tireder though I realized I needed the rest days more, and btw why would I not program in at least 1 and more likely 2 rest days? oversight on my part.

GOAL 2 Feed your face - stay within calories

WK1 - YES

WK2 - YES

WK3 - YES

WK4 - YES

WK5 - NO

WK6 - YES

so, I had some big weight loss at the beginning of the challenge, and it gradually slowed for the end of the challenge. ALSO, I got a jawbone up! move activity tracker and I am kind of shocked at how few steps I have on a normal day. when I don't go for a run, I am at around 2K-3K steps for normal movement. If they are calculating my calories correctly (and I have no idea) I'm really hitting an average daily burn rate of about 1800 calories, which is actually really close to my restricted calories rate, and not anywhere near the TDEE that loseit calculates. (I don't have the jawbone track my active time, I am still using the HRM and putting that in to loseit separately.

I'm thinking of doing one of two things next challenge -- 1.) reduce how my TDEE is calculated in loseit from the 1.45 factor (gives me a TDEE of 2340) to the 1.2 factor, because I am way more sedentary than I thought (gives me a TDEE of 1940) OR 2.) stop eating back my calories from exercise, except for crazy dojo day, because DOJO. I'm leaning towards #2. it's a good bridge if I find I need to ratchet in the calories further.

GOAL 3 Tweak your skills - pee-and-puh-ups and pull-ups and hangs 4x a week.

WK1 - yes!

WK2 - yes!

WK3 - yes!

WK4 - NOPE. this was because I was distracted by contractors things.

WK5 - NOPE, my elbow got totally sore and tweaked! boo hiss! so rest.

WK6 - NOPE. elbow still sore.

I don't know, y'all. I'm bummed my elbow is sore. I really want to practice pull-ups and push-ups and this has been a hard stop on that progression. I'm going to get some acupuncture to try and make things right. also I'm going to work on a progression-type progress for pull-ups next challenge.

LIFE GOAL. - MAKING THINGS WITH CRAFTS.

WK1 - yes! hat knitting and fiber spinning

WK2 - yes! plying and washing of yarn I spun

WK3 - no, but house work prepping for contractors

WK4 - yes, dragged out a long-time UFO to work on. also CONTRACTORS. also patching and spackling walls.

WK5 - yes! UFO.

WK6 - knitting during the week! plus painting the house

this one was a HUGE FREAKING SUCCESS. I am so pleased with this.

so was this challenge a success? YES.

GOAL 1 Train your body - workouts 5x a week - 5/6 = GOOD

GOAL 2 Feed your face - stay within calories - 5/6 = GOOD

GOAL 3 Tweak your skills - pee-and-puh-ups and pull-ups and hangs 4x a week. - 3/6 and INJURY - ok.

LIFE GOAL. - MAKING THINGS WITH CRAFTS. - 5/6 = GOOD

other stuff:

mostly weight!

I did really good on weight this challenge.

START: 186.9 / END 183.9 (trended)

challenge7weight

people are actually starting to comment on my weight loss? it's kind of nice? but I mostly enjoy it because I can say "YOU TOO CAN LOSE 23 LBS IN 18 MONTHS." which makes me laugh and laugh. I love having a narrative counter to that of popular American culture.

April 14th is my 1 year nerdiversary (on the NF rebellion boards -- the 18 months marks my NF Anniversary start) and so far I'm tracking at 12.5 lbs lost since then. I'm excited. I never thought I'd be so thrilled to lose only 1 lb a month, but there you go. I'm pretty excited about it.

so things I'm thinking about for next challenge:
* progression based bodyweight workouts
* staying active 5 days a week but less of a structure on the actual gym or running workouts. especially while I don't have a shower at home, it's too hard to squeeze in a morning workout on some days and then drive somewhere for a shower.
* eat at my calories, and don't eat back my exercise
* that crafting goal was a big hit, can I keep it?

basically almost the same as this challenge, but tweaked. a little tweaked.
  • Like 5

DEFINITE SUCCESS! Happy near-nerdiversary. :)

You did so, so, so much. Seriously, like a non-stop train of doing stuff. I think your next challenge plan sounds awesome, but I'd maybe add in some self-care or deliberate rest periods because you, like many of us, get caught up in the CROSSFIIIIYAAAHh-- I mean, whirlwind of activities. :)

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

YOU

ARE

AMAZING!!!!!!!

What a great challenge for you!  And all this in the midst of reno..... you have my undying respect!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee I am so excited for my nerdiversary, too!  I still have a few months, but eeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

You are just so fabulous, full stop!

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Wahoo! Fantastic, amazing challenge, especially considering all your renovations. Wow!

I feel like these progress pictures are totally boring and exactly the same as each other.

what I am saying is: I don't see lots of progress.

I guess the scale says it's there. meh.

challenge7front

challenge7side

also I am going to transition to the black booty shorts for the progress pics, which gives me a clear muffin top on the front view, which is why I'm not showing that view tonight. mentally I don't have it in me.

I was driving home tonight and talking to my dad on the phone, who had an episode that may have been a blood sugar thing (he is diabetic) and ended up passing out and getting an ambulance ride to the hospital where they are keeping him overnight "because he's so pretty." between that and describing the house repairs to my stepmom, I got so stressed out that I threw out my THROAT. like, a front right hand side of my throat muscle. it was terrible. my neck nearly locked up and I had to work very hard to relax enough that it went away. there are a lot of things going on that I have zero control over and the things I *CAN* control I'm super tired and have a hard time working on them and it makes my throat muscle spasm, apparently. ugh! glad it fixed itself. I don't know what I would do if I had a throat muscle thrown out.

• Like 1

I feel like these progress pictures are totally boring and exactly the same as each other.

what I am saying is: I don't see lots of progress.

I guess the scale says it's there. meh.

also I am going to transition to the black booty shorts for the progress pics, which gives me a clear muffin top on the front view, which is why I'm not showing that view tonight. mentally I don't have it in me.

I was driving home tonight and talking to my dad on the phone, who had an episode that may have been a blood sugar thing (he is diabetic) and ended up passing out and getting an ambulance ride to the hospital where they are keeping him overnight "because he's so pretty." between that and describing the house repairs to my stepmom, I got so stressed out that I threw out my THROAT. like, a front right hand side of my throat muscle. it was terrible. my neck nearly locked up and I had to work very hard to relax enough that it went away. there are a lot of things going on that I have zero control over and the things I *CAN* control I'm super tired and have a hard time working on them and it makes my throat muscle spasm, apparently. ugh! glad it fixed itself. I don't know what I would do if I had a throat muscle thrown out.

Good grief twin.  

Can I say, holy crap are we identical or what?   Why do I say that?

Your lady pow and my sharkweek.  Both hitting at the end of the challenge?   Unfair to say the least.

Add in the progress pics.  Mine also made me go 'meh'. 

And I ALSO decided I needed to transition from overly patterned top to just a sports bra in my pics.  So more twin.

The throat thing is all you though hehe.   Though I once kinked a front throat muscle with my pull ups, so I know how terribly awkward it feels!

To bed with us, right?   Hormotions will calm down in a few days and we'll be ready to go again.  At least that's my pep talk to you, that I fully expect you to turn around on me. ;)

• Like 1

Level 74 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

Ummm, what. That is not a "meh" change! It looks like you've got a smoother curve from rib cage to hip, your arms look stronger, and I think your belly button area shows a distinct change toward a smaller belly! It's hard when you aren't blown away by the changes in your body, but really 6 weeks isn't a very long time and we are all in this for the LONG HAUL, not for the overnight extreme changes. :)

Ack, your throat! Crossing my fingers that everything wraps up smoothly with the renos and you can find some time to BREATHE and find some time to take care of yourself. Yoga/meditation maybe?

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

My cat possibly likely got out last night (tonight? It's 2am) and is out who knows where. She's an inside cat now but a former stray and I'm super nervous about her. I got maybe 2 hours of sleep after looking for her earlier, and just woke up and checked the porch and she's still not around and ugh. I really really hope she turns up. She's poked her head ousted before but we've always caught up with her and this time we didn't even know she was gone! Meep. Maybe she's just sleeping it off in a corner of the house or something. Fingers crossed.

I keep trying to convince myself that the faster I sleep tonight the sooner I can look for her in the morning. Not working that great.

76ea9dcd82c5e13dce9383e1c89f8b3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone while riding a unicorn through the cosmos.

I'll keep my fingers crossed and send excellent vibes your way!! Cats are tough.

"You won't find your answers by looking to the stars. It's a journey you'll have to take by looking inside yourself. You must write your destiny..." Christopher Reeve as Dr. Virgil Swann

Current challenge

Old Challenges: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th9th, 10th11th, 12th, 13th, 14th

Fitbit
Forum Battle Log

Hope she's just hiding in the house! Maybe the renovations have her a little freaked? Best thoughts your way!!

Raptron, alot assassin

Aw girl.    T&P's your way.    Kitteh come home, your mama is worried!!

Level 74 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.  :nightmare:

This is the absolute worst feeling.  I hope you find your kitty ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

I agree with Raptron- there is definitely a difference in your progress pics.

I hope your cat has already turned up, safe and sound.