Naxius gets more INT.

Naxius

Nax, the tone of your posts this time around has been so much lighter than a couple challenges ago.  Even with all the thesis bull you seem to be in a much better headspace lately.  That is awesome!  

To tack onto what someone said earlier about "do you want to rock challenges or rock planning challenges" .. maybe your next challenge could revolve around NOT planning.. rolling with the punches instead of anticipating all the things that COULD happen.

As far as raw vegan (YIKES) .. maybe cut out dairy before the tasty animal bits.   Pretty sure bacon is vegan.  Yeah, that's the ticket.

• Like 1

(______ <\-/> ______)     Faille | Level 3 Elf Ranger/Druid

/_.-=-.\| " |/.-=-._\     [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx78%--]
    /_   \(o_o)/    _\      STR 4.75 | DEX 7.75 | STA 8.75 | CON 11.5 | WIS 15.25 | CHA 8.75
     /_ /\/ ^ \/\ _\
      \/ | / \ | \/        
Current Challenge | #0 #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6
        /((( )))\           My Battle Log
  jgs __\ \___/ /__
     (((---' '---)))

Whole 30 Progress - Complete!!  1/5/2015 - 2/3/2015 -  Meal Plan

Comic Con Countdown - Goal 155 lbs, 7 to go
0%
0%

Is it wrong that the only thing I could think of when I read this is... "That's going to be a wicked Easter egg hunt!!!"

Glad you got your Thesis passed in kiddo, proud of you.

I'm going to give you a bit of advice that people have been giving me for years (which I still find hard to take). Don't go looking for problems/issues before they arise, otherwise you're defeating yourself before you have even started.

Try as I might, I can't make the connection with missing boobs and Easter eggs? lol The only thing I can infer is that it's probably not for kids haha!

Some of the spectra need to be re-printed, but this doesn't involve much effort. Will be done soon-ish.

About the problems I keep thinking about: they're actually...not stressing me out, as odd as it might seem. It's more like anticipating what could potentially happen, realizing that it's not the end of the world if it does happen, and then figuring out what I can do if the problem does arise. It's like mindfully looking at problems, where I don't really attach myself to them.

Defending my thesis a bit late? More time to study.

Awkwardness at thesis defense? Fuck it.

No longer having a job after the 3 month probation? Well...let's not fret about that one until I bring up this topic at work XD

Dietary shenanigans? No matter what happens, I won't become a junk food addict, so any little changes I can manage to make will be something positive. Except my weight, which better end up being negative.

faille (or petefeet? It looks like the quoted text got messed up) - HAPPY HOUR BOOT CAMP AT THE GYM? WHERE? Although I guess I'm sort of in the same boat. 3 of the gyms I routinely go to are right next to liquor stores.

Nax, the tone of your posts this time around has been so much lighter than a couple challenges ago.  Even with all the thesis bull you seem to be in a much better headspace lately.  That is awesome!  

To tack onto what someone said earlier about "do you want to rock challenges or rock planning challenges" .. maybe your next challenge could revolve around NOT planning.. rolling with the punches instead of anticipating all the things that COULD happen.

As far as raw vegan (YIKES) .. maybe cut out dairy before the tasty animal bits.   Pretty sure bacon is vegan.  Yeah, that's the ticket.

HOORAY FOR LIGHTER POSTS! Twisted and dark humor will still definitely be present in future threads, though ;P It's wonderful what stress removal and increased sleep will do to someone. I can't wait to see myself when the thesis is finished...

Oh wait. It's going to involve me hurling into a toilet bowl the next morning, isn't it?

I, ehh...I suppose it's not a good time to mention that my next challenge thread is almost all written up? lol

Bacon won't be too hard to cut out since we hardly ever make it at home. It requires effort to make, and hence we do not make it often. If I smell some being cooked, though, you can bet I'll be having a piece or two, diet be damned ;P (I just can't mix it with the fruits.) I like dairy just as much as bacon, though. I'll figure something out. Fruit breakfasts were suggested to me, but...I can haz protein? Seriously, are there fruits that have protein? :\

• Like 1

Glad to see you're not stressing out too much, I used too and all my hair fell out <g>.

How is bacon an effort? Get a cookie sheet, place rack over it (cooling rack for cookies), layer bacon on it, bake. You can do a weeks worth of bacon at once, easy clean-up, no splashing fat, etc.. Only down side is how to ration it. <g>

FYI, new challenge boards are up, looking forward to stalking you again.

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

Naaaaaaax.  Regale us with your tales of conquering the shit out of this challenge.  I miss your posts!

/_   \(o_o)/    _\      STR 4.75 | DEX 7.75 | STA 8.75 | CON 11.5 | WIS 15.25 | CHA 8.75
     /_ /\/ ^ \/\ _\
      \/ | / \ | \/        
  jgs __\ \___/ /__
     (((---' '---)))

0%
0%

Oh.  Wrong Challenge thread.  MY BAD

/_ /\/ ^ \/\ _\
      \/ | / \ | \/        
  jgs __\ \___/ /__
     (((---' '---)))

0%
0%