Roxy changes her focus

RoxyFreefall

Week 2 Day 5:

Friday was a planned higher calorie day. I did not get my stretching in and as a result I felt stiff and not myself all day. I did squeeze in a very short lower body work out and tried to help my daughter practice her monkey jumps (first step to learning cartwheels) by showing her. So I got a work out by trying to do small cartwheels in my living room. I haven't done cartwheels since I was in middle-school. All in all not a bad day.

Week 2 calorie tracking:

Monday- 1398

Tuesday- 1264

Wednesday- 1270

Thursday- 1275

Friday- 2078

The Goals Tally:

1) This has two parts that work together.
(1) Do not complain about life. (no grumbling about work, no griping about someone or something) 11/42
(2) Live with gratitude. (find something positive in each day to be grateful for, the more things the better) 11/42
2) Create a morning ritual. (stretch/yoga, walk, etc.) 8/42
3) Love, Nurture, and Honor myself. 12/42
4) Find opportunities through every day to smile. Smile more! 11/42

5) Meditate/ Quiet time alone. 6/42
6) Maintain (improve) Health; 2 part to this one

(1) stick with weight watchers simply filling plan foods for a total calorie intake of 1300-1400 6x/week with 2000 on a treat day. Off plan foods are allowed as long as the weight watchers points are tracked and the weekly total does not exceed 49. (But the lower this number stays the better.) 11/42

(2) walk 10,500 steps 5 days per week (cardio) with body weight/free weight work out 2x/week 5/30; 3/14

MFP: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/rkonie Name: RKonie

Do you ever do guided meditations? Just curious...  I really like them, especially when I'm meditating in bed. 

Looks like things are going pretty well overall... Keep it up!

Hope you're having a good weekend.

Race: Wood Elf

Level 20

Class: Ranger

Strength: 45 | Dexterity: 15 | Stamina: 44 | Constitution: 29 | Wisdom: 35 | Charisma: 28

BATTLE LOG   EPIC QUEST  CHALLENGE

Week 2 Wrap Up:

Week went well. Everything I ate was tracked all week long...no cheats! Sunday sort of fell apart. I planned snacks for our AD&D game but they were high in calories (pecans and macadamia nuts). Then did not follow through with dinner plans plus ate half a box of Tagalong Girl Scout cookies. Oh well one day does not ruin things. Activity has been down. I will admit this has not been a priority this challenge. I try to stay active but meeting this goal has not been on the top of my list to complete each day. All the other goals are more important to me right now. And in those regards things are not going to badly. Still practicing meditation. It will take some time for me to train my brain to quiet down and relax.

Weekly Weigh-in:

Start (Feb 23rd) 181.2

Week 1 (March 2nd) 179.2lbs (-2lbs)

Week 2 (March 9th)  177.8lbs (-1.4lbs, total loss of 3.4lbs)

Week 2 calorie tracking:

Monday- 1398

Tuesday- 1264

Wednesday- 1270

Thursday- 1275

Friday- 2078

Saturday- 1399

Sunday- 2483

The Goals Tally:

(1) Do not complain about life. (no grumbling about work, no griping about someone or something) 11/42
(2) Live with gratitude. (find something positive in each day to be grateful for, the more things the better) 11/42
2) Create a morning ritual. (stretch/yoga, walk, etc.) 9/42
3) Love, Nurture, and Honor myself. 14/42
4) Find opportunities through every day to smile. Smile more! 13/42

5) Meditate/ Quiet time alone. 7/42

(1) stick with weight watchers simply filling plan foods for a total calorie intake of 1300-1400 6x/week with 2000 on a treat day. Off plan foods are allowed as long as the weight watchers points are tracked and the weekly total does not exceed 49. (But the lower this number stays the better.) 12/42

(2) walk 10,500 steps 5 days per week (cardio) with body weight/free weight work out 2x/week 5/30; 3/14

Do you ever do guided meditations?

That sounds like what I need. Do you have a source you like best or know of some that are better than others?

Week 3 Day 1:

Time is flying! And I feel so good about how this challenge is going. But I shouldn't get ahead of myself. We are only in week 3.  Day 1 of week 3 was pretty good. I was a little out of sorts, but I kept my chin up and made it through the day. Morning stretches and evening meditation complete. I always find something to smile about these days and I have learned (am learning) to tell myself that I am loved by myself and others and I tell my reflection that I am pretty. I will admit some days it is a hard sell, but it is getting better. Did not meet my activity goal, but even on days I don't get it done I am more active than I use to be.

Week 3 calorie tracking:

Monday- 1297

Tuesday-

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

The Goals Tally:

(1) Do not complain about life. (no grumbling about work, no griping about someone or something) 12/42
(2) Live with gratitude. (find something positive in each day to be grateful for, the more things the better) 12/42
2) Create a morning ritual. (stretch/yoga, walk, etc.) 10/42
3) Love, Nurture, and Honor myself. 15/42
4) Find opportunities through every day to smile. Smile more! 14/42

5) Meditate/ Quiet time alone. 8/42

(1) stick with weight watchers simply filling plan foods for a total calorie intake of 1300-1400 6x/week with 2000 on a treat day. Off plan foods are allowed as long as the weight watchers points are tracked and the weekly total does not exceed 49. (But the lower this number stays the better.) 13/42

Week 3 Day 2:

Not much to report. Just chugging along.

Week 3 calorie tracking:

Monday- 1297

Tuesday- 1257

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

The Goals Tally:

(1) Do not complain about life. (no grumbling about work, no griping about someone or something) 13/42
(2) Live with gratitude. (find something positive in each day to be grateful for, the more things the better) 13/42
2) Create a morning ritual. (stretch/yoga, walk, etc.) 11/42
3) Love, Nurture, and Honor myself. 16/42
4) Find opportunities through every day to smile. Smile more! 15/42

5) Meditate/ Quiet time alone. 9/42

(1) stick with weight watchers simply filling plan foods for a total calorie intake of 1300-1400 6x/week with 2000 on a treat day. Off plan foods are allowed as long as the weight watchers points are tracked and the weekly total does not exceed 49. (But the lower this number stays the better.) 14/42

I like that you did monkey jumps and little cartwheels with your daughter. And don't blame yourself too much for the GS cookies...those things are impossible not to binge on. I have a box that fortunately I keep forgetting about. I'm trying to save them until Monday when I can bring them to share at a meeting.

• Like 1

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

Week 3 Day 3:

Bosses birthday was Wednesday so my diet consisted of garbage then I skipped dinner. I started out with my usual breakfast of champions (English muffin with boiled eggs and a banana) then finished my work day with a doughnut, bagel, muffin, brownie, cookie, and a sandwich from Jimmy Johns. Skipped an official dinner so finally at bed time I ate a half of a cheese sandwich.

But I did stay active last night with cleaning up the landscaping preparing for spring. Muscles are sore today, so I must have been working hard.

Week 3 calorie tracking:

Monday- 1297

Tuesday- 1257

Wednesday- 2722

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

The Goals Tally:

(1) Do not complain about life. (no grumbling about work, no griping about someone or something) 14/42
(2) Live with gratitude. (find something positive in each day to be grateful for, the more things the better) 14/42
2) Create a morning ritual. (stretch/yoga, walk, etc.) 12/42
3) Love, Nurture, and Honor myself. 17/42
4) Find opportunities through every day to smile. Smile more! 16/42

5) Meditate/ Quiet time alone. 9/42

(1) stick with weight watchers simply filling plan foods for a total calorie intake of 1300-1400 6x/week with 2000 on a treat day. Off plan foods are allowed as long as the weight watchers points are tracked and the weekly total does not exceed 49. (But the lower this number stays the better.) 14/42

(2) walk 10,500 steps 5 days per week (cardio) with body weight/free weight work out 2x/week 5/30; 4/14

Week 3 Day 4:

I don't know about anyone else, but getting back on track after a bad day is tough. Thursday was not bad considering I usually take a few days to get back into the correct swing. I did walk a lot so hopefully that makes up for some of the extra calories. The extra calories are from satisfying a craving for Chinese food that I have had for 2-3 weeks. Walked 12,096 steps. I did not get in my morning stretching or nightly meditation.

Week 3 Day 5 (today):

checking in early since I am not sure what my day looks like tomorrow. Today has been okay. I have a dinner plan laid out and that should get my calories lower then yesterday. Started off on the wrong foot this morning, but I have recovered. Tomorrow I will be on my best behavior. No stretching again this morning, but I will try very hard to get in some reflection time tonight.

Week 3 calorie tracking:

Monday- 1297

Tuesday- 1257

Wednesday- 2722

Thursday- 1700

Friday- 1510

Saturday-

Sunday-

The Goals Tally:

(1) Do not complain about life. (no grumbling about work, no griping about someone or something) 16/42
(2) Live with gratitude. (find something positive in each day to be grateful for, the more things the better) 16/42
3) Love, Nurture, and Honor myself. 19/42
4) Find opportunities through every day to smile. Smile more! 18/42

5) Meditate/ Quiet time alone. 10/42

(2) walk 10,500 steps 5 days per week (cardio) with body weight/free weight work out 2x/week 1/30; 4/14

Week 3 Day 6 and 7 (Week wrap up):

Okay well this week fell apart in the food and activity category. But everything else stayed on track. Three more weeks until the end and Easter. Still room to make progress and get things done. Lets do it!

I wrote out a plan for my husband and I. No real changes to the goals, but writing it out sometimes helps get things going. Walk at lunch and outside after dinner (weather permitting and skip Thurs evening), lift for 15mins M-W-F, and eat to plan. This is a "short" term plan. Get it done for three weeks!

The other goals are still important to me, but not part of my husbands plans. Lets make the next three weeks something to celebrate...a celebration of needing new jeans (or fitting into the ones we got). :)

Week 3 calorie tracking:

Monday- 1297

Tuesday- 1257

Wednesday- 2722

Thursday- 1700

Friday- 1510

Saturday- 1950

Sunday- Did not track...about 3000 I think!

Weekly Weigh-in:

Start (Feb 23rd) 181.2

Week 1 (March 2nd) 179.2lbs (-2lbs)

Week 2 (March 9th)  177.8lbs (-1.4lbs, total loss of 3.4lbs)

Week 3 (March 16th) 179.6lbs (+1.8lbs, total loss of 1.6lbs)

The Goals Tally:

(1) Do not complain about life. (no grumbling about work, no griping about someone or something) 18/42
(2) Live with gratitude. (find something positive in each day to be grateful for, the more things the better) 18/42
3) Love, Nurture, and Honor myself. 121/42
4) Find opportunities through every day to smile. Smile more! 120/42

5) Meditate/ Quiet time alone. 10/42

(2) walk 10,500 steps 5 days per week (cardio) with body weight/free weight work out 2x/week 6/30; 4/14

Week 4 Day 1:

Sinus season has begun! But I stuck with plan and got everything accomplished. 11942 steps plus some squats, bicep curls, and bridges. I have a strength exercise I want to accomplish....single leg bridges on ball. These are tougher than I expected. Only managed 1 on the left and 3 on the right. These will be added into my routine.

The Goals Tally:

(1) Do not complain about life. (no grumbling about work, no griping about someone or something) 19/42
(2) Live with gratitude. (find something positive in each day to be grateful for, the more things the better) 19/42
2) Create a morning ritual. (stretch/yoga, walk, etc.) 13/42
3) Love, Nurture, and Honor myself. 22/42
4) Find opportunities through every day to smile. Smile more! 21/42

5) Meditate/ Quiet time alone. 11/42

(1) stick with weight watchers simply filling plan foods for a total calorie intake of 1300-1400 6x/week with 2000 on a treat day. Off plan foods are allowed as long as the weight watchers points are tracked and the weekly total does not exceed 49. (But the lower this number stays the better.) 15/42

(2) walk 10,500 steps 5 days per week (cardio) with body weight/free weight work out 2x/week 7/30; 5/14

Ummm your Sunday looked like mine... I didn't track, but it was definitely overboard. Yaaaay for kicking Monday's butt! 

• Like 1

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

Week 4 Day 2:

Day 2 I succumbed to a headache and stayed in bed after work. Step count wasn't too bad considering, 6360. Ate to plan. Forgot to stretch when I got up but did a little at work. Also was too tired for meditation. My whole body ached so I made the desicion to just sleep.

The Goals Tally:

(1) Do not complain about life. (no grumbling about work, no griping about someone or something) 20/42
(2) Live with gratitude. (find something positive in each day to be grateful for, the more things the better) 20/42
2) Create a morning ritual. (stretch/yoga, walk, etc.) 14/42
3) Love, Nurture, and Honor myself. 23/42
4) Find opportunities through every day to smile. Smile more! 22/42

(1) stick with weight watchers simply filling plan foods for a total calorie intake of 1300-1400 6x/week with 2000 on a treat day. Off plan foods are allowed as long as the weight watchers points are tracked and the weekly total does not exceed 49. (But the lower this number stays the better.) 16/42

(2) walk 10,500 steps 5 days per week (cardio) with body weight/free weight work out 2x/week 7/30; 5/14

I can't do single leg bridges on a ball. I'm really impressed! Keep getting in those steps.

I like that you wrote out a 3-week plan for yourself and your husband. 3 weeks seems really manageable, doesn't it?

3 weeks definitely seems doable. Especially since I have found a healthy alternative to most of the "bad" foods I have a weakness for. As for the bridges on ball. Once I found the right muscles and stopped straining my neck I was able to do a couple. :) But those are definitely tough.

Week 4 Day 3:

Step count was too low, 6932. Ate to plan. Forgot to stretch when I got up but did a little at work again. No meditation again. I have been really slacking this week on this. Will try harder to get this in, I think it does help me get more restful sleep.

Strength training:

10reps each-

single leg romanian dead lifts (1 set each leg)

goblet squats

dumbbell squat with overhead press

single leg bridge on ball...got ten reps per leg! definitely felt it in the hamstrings and obliques, but it was great!

triceps extensions

The Goals Tally:

(1) Do not complain about life. (no grumbling about work, no griping about someone or something) 21/42
(2) Live with gratitude. (find something positive in each day to be grateful for, the more things the better) 21/42
2) Create a morning ritual. (stretch/yoga, walk, etc.) 15/42
3) Love, Nurture, and Honor myself. 24/42
4) Find opportunities through every day to smile. Smile more! 23/42

(1) stick with weight watchers simply filling plan foods for a total calorie intake of 1300-1400 6x/week with 2000 on a treat day. Off plan foods are allowed as long as the weight watchers points are tracked and the weekly total does not exceed 49. (But the lower this number stays the better.) 17/42

(2) walk 10,500 steps 5 days per week (cardio) with body weight/free weight work out 2x/week 7/30; 6/14

Week 4 Day 4:

Pretty much a repeat of Wednesday...Step count was too low, 7217. Ate to plan. Forgot to stretch when I got up but did a little at work again. I did get in some meditation.

Week 4 calorie tracking:

Monday- 1389

Tuesday- 1311

Wednesday- 1292

Thursday- 1284

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

The Goals Tally:

(1) Do not complain about life. (no grumbling about work, no griping about someone or something) 22/42
(2) Live with gratitude. (find something positive in each day to be grateful for, the more things the better) 22/42
2) Create a morning ritual. (stretch/yoga, walk, etc.) 16/42
3) Love, Nurture, and Honor myself. 25/42
4) Find opportunities through every day to smile. Smile more! 24/42

5) Meditate/ Quiet time alone. 12/42

(1) stick with weight watchers simply filling plan foods for a total calorie intake of 1300-1400 6x/week with 2000 on a treat day. Off plan foods are allowed as long as the weight watchers points are tracked and the weekly total does not exceed 49. (But the lower this number stays the better.) 18/42

(2) walk 10,500 steps 5 days per week (cardio) with body weight/free weight work out 2x/week 7/30; 6/14

Decided to take some measurements today. I feel like I am seeing more of a waist these days and less muffin top on my jeans. Although the scale hasn't changed much. Does this make sense to anyone? Can your waist drop by 2" and only lose 4lbs?

January 4th measurements: [start of first 2015 challenge]

weight= 180.4lbs

body fat%= 32.8%

arms= 12.5"

waist= 39.5"

belly= 43.25"

hips= 44.5"

thighs= 26"

March 21st measurements:

weight= 175.8lbs  (4.6lb loss)

body fat%= 31.8% (1% loss)

arms= 12.125"   (3/8" loss)

waist= 37.25"     (2.25" loss)

belly=  41.25"     (2" loss)

hips=  43.4"        (1" loss)

thighs=  25.5" and 25.125"    (1/2"- 7/8" loss)

Week 4 Day 5:

Good day. One sun salutation to start my day. Ate out for breakfast and lunch and still ate to plan. No mediation but I did lay and try to relax every muscle before I feel asleep. Did a set of upper body exercises (bicep curl, tricep extensions, flys, rows, overhead press, and side bends). Just fell short of my 10,000 steps. I meant to finish them before falling asleep. We did go for a post-dinner walk yesterday but that didn't quite get me to goal. I hit 9679. I think I will count it since I did everything I should have except for those last 900 steps. Which would have only take a few minutes...so silly. Oh well.

Week 4 calorie tracking:

Monday- 1389

Tuesday- 1311

Wednesday- 1292

Thursday- 1284

Friday- 1443

Saturday-

Sunday-

The Goals Tally:

(1) Do not complain about life. (no grumbling about work, no griping about someone or something) 23/42
(2) Live with gratitude. (find something positive in each day to be grateful for, the more things the better) 23/42
2) Create a morning ritual. (stretch/yoga, walk, etc.) 17/42
3) Love, Nurture, and Honor myself. 26/42
4) Find opportunities through every day to smile. Smile more! 25/42

5) Meditate/ Quiet time alone. 12/42

(1) stick with weight watchers simply filling plan foods for a total calorie intake of 1300-1400 6x/week with 2000 on a treat day. Off plan foods are allowed as long as the weight watchers points are tracked and the weekly total does not exceed 49. (But the lower this number stays the better.) 19/42

(2) walk 10,500 steps 5 days per week (cardio) with body weight/free weight work out 2x/week 8/30; 7/14

Decided to take some measurements today. I feel like I am seeing more of a waist these days and less muffin top on my jeans. Although the scale hasn't changed much. Does this make sense to anyone? Can your waist drop by 2" and only lose 4lbs?

March 21st measurements:

weight= 175.8lbs  (4.6lb loss)

body fat%= 31.8% (1% loss)

arms= 12.125"   (3/8" loss)

waist= 37.25"     (2.25" loss)

belly=  41.25"     (2" loss)

hips=  43.4"        (1" loss)

thighs=  25.5" and 25.125"    (1/2"- 7/8" loss)

Yes!! Way to go!! 

A couple things - the muscle vs fat. The classic picture:

yudCd.jpg

For me, the bigger difference is what I ate in the hour before stepping on the scale. If I've had a high-sugar feed, my muscles are going to take on water as well as glycogen. Lots of salt = taking on water. In other words, I puff up. Clothes fitting better is a waaay better indicator than a  single scale check-in!

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

That picture is great. I have actually never seen it before. My weight watcher leader always tells us to think about a sack of potatoes, ~10lbs. When we think that we haven't lost much..."only 10lbs"...remember how heavy a sack of potatoes is.

My small victory from today:

I had the day to myself today. Got my hair done, did some shopping. I wanted a new pair of pants to wear for easter. I found a pair I wanted to try on but they only had the size bigger and the size small then I have been wearing. So I got up the courage to try on the smaller size.....THEY FIT!!!!! Then thinking it was the brand, maybe they run big, or maybe just the cut. I tried on other styles and brands...THEY FIT!!!

I then went home and pulled out my "goal -get back into your favorite pair" jeans and "too small" piles of clothes. I got every pair of pants on and every shirt fits good. Some of the pants are a little tight and cause a muffin top but I am now so excited and motivated to get them all looking good.

Super psyched that I am fitting into a smaller size! I almost want to wear the tight pairs just for the motivation to continue this great progress.

• Like 2

Several great things here...I like that even on the days you didn't get your steps in, you were still pretty close. I bet you can get them every day this week! Congratulations on all the clothes! That has to be really exciting.

And I'm curious: Did you end up doing something different with your hair? Did you like it?

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

And I'm curious: Did you end up doing something different with your hair? Did you like it?

I did do something different with my hair. Still dyed red brown, but added copper/gold/blonde (what ever color you want to call it) highlights with red accents to the bottom layer of hair. It is fun. I think my hair looks less red and more golden/copper now. But the red still shows.

My thoughts:

Now that I have officially dropped a size time to adjust my goal. I was in a US size 14, and only fit into the brands that ran bigger. I am now into a 12 and again seem to only fit into some brands and cuts. So my goal will now to be to get all size 12s fitting and then to get into a 10. If the pattern hold true...that is another 10 lbs.

I also have finally found a new way of eating. Found a "diet" that can be my way of life. I have tried for a long time and never found something that stuck. Feels so good to just know what I like, what I can have, etc.

Next I need to get my steps (activity in general) in more often. I need to work on making that a way of life too. This will be especially important as I loose more weight. The less I weight the harder it can be to keep it coming off with diet alone so being more active is going to help.

• Like 2

Week 4 wrap up:

Finally a weekend where I felt in control. Over all I think this was a good week. Step count for Sat and Sun was 6511 and 6790. Still missing meditation too many nights.

Week 4 calorie tracking:

Monday- 1389

Tuesday- 1311

Wednesday- 1292

Thursday- 1284

Friday- 1443

Saturday- 1727

Sunday- 1393

The Goals Tally:

(1) Do not complain about life. (no grumbling about work, no griping about someone or something) 25/42
(2) Live with gratitude. (find something positive in each day to be grateful for, the more things the better) 25/42
2) Create a morning ritual. (stretch/yoga, walk, etc.) 17/42
3) Love, Nurture, and Honor myself. 28/42
4) Find opportunities through every day to smile. Smile more! 27/42

5) Meditate/ Quiet time alone. 13/42

(1) stick with weight watchers simply filling plan foods for a total calorie intake of 1300-1400 6x/week with 2000 on a treat day. Off plan foods are allowed as long as the weight watchers points are tracked and the weekly total does not exceed 49. (But the lower this number stays the better.) 21/42

(2) walk 10,500 steps 5 days per week (cardio) with body weight/free weight work out 2x/week 8/30; 7/14

Week 5 day 1:

It was a good day. I decided to pig out for dinner, got the the bar and grill and talked myself out of the pasta and burgers. Instead got breaded tilapia with fries and mac and cheese and an order of potato skins. I only ate 1 skin, half my fries, and half of my fish (it wasn't very good), and all my side of mac. So in the end my day ended up pretty reasonable. Even when I give myself permission to indulge I eat pretty good. :)

No activity...I sat and played a game and had a drink instead. Lazy I know :(

Also no meditation. I think I get caught up in the tv then fall asleep before I ever get a chance to meditate for a few minutes. need to figure this out still. I like watching the tv before bed but I need to find a way of fitting in meditation too.

Week 5 calorie tracking:

Monday- 1591

The Goals Tally:

(1) Do not complain about life. (no grumbling about work, no griping about someone or something) 26/42
(2) Live with gratitude. (find something positive in each day to be grateful for, the more things the better) 26/42
2) Create a morning ritual. (stretch/yoga, walk, etc.) 18/42
3) Love, Nurture, and Honor myself. 29/42
4) Find opportunities through every day to smile. Smile more! 29/42

5) Meditate/ Quiet time alone. 13/42

(1) stick with weight watchers simply filling plan foods for a total calorie intake of 1300-1400 6x/week with 2000 on a treat day. Off plan foods are allowed as long as the weight watchers points are tracked and the weekly total does not exceed 49. (But the lower this number stays the better.) 22/42