Aerinity's tracking resource.

Aerinity

This post is purely for tracking/accountability purposes.

Fitness:

56 hours working out in 6 weeks – Divided amongst cardio, weights, and alternative exercises as directed by trainer.

Percentages TBD. Potential total time to be edited later after trainer regimen is ironed out.

• Cardio: ??%
  • Lifting: ??%
  • Other: ??%

Sleep:

• Do it. – 7hrs, 5 nights a week min.

Food:

• Maintain previously set habits.

Life:

• Goal 1: PMP – 20 sections.
  • Goal 2: DL 2X/week
  • Goal 3: Finish book.
  • Goal 4: Maintain 1 week work ahead.
  • Goal 5: Plan major trip.

Race: Alive | Class: Ranger | Level: 7 | STATS: Whoops~ (Yes, that's totally a stat! I checked, I swear!... >.>)

Understand that everyone needs time. Understand that everyone deserves patience. Understand that healing, and change take countless seconds, minutes and hours before real health of body and mind can be obtained at all.

"Everything lost is meant to be found."

Becoming a part of the X-men: #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | Current

Here we are again! Look forward to hearing where you are thinking for a trip. What country do you live in now?

We are indeed! I'm debating Germany, with some excursions to Spain, and possibly Italy. I've never been to Europe before and have always, always, always wanted to go. I may even end up going with a friend, which would be great as I'd much rather share this experience than go it solo for the first time. I live in the US, and I've been outside of the country, but... Never outside of the continent unfortunately.

Hi there :) Any more thought to those working out percentages? 

What kind of book are you writing and where is your next trip to?!

Not yet! The last time I formatted like this I did high cardio, moderate weights, low "other". Plus, I haven't meant with the trainer yet, so this week it's just going to be logging hours in whatever I feel like until I see him on Saturday.

I probably should write a book - I do have a few ideas I've been rolling around for years - but this goal was meant for reading. I enjoy reading, and regularly start reading things that catch my eye but unless I make them a priority to finish I tend to just get like half way through and then forget it exists. It takes a lot of focus for me to see peripheral things through to the end. If it's not immediately important in some way, it gets put off, and if things get put off, they often get forgotten. It's a terrible habit, and I have some coping mechanisms for it, but I've never found a way to solve this issue yet.

Race: Alive | Class: Ranger | Level: 7 | STATS: Whoops~ (Yes, that's totally a stat! I checked, I swear!... >.>)

Understand that everyone needs time. Understand that everyone deserves patience. Understand that healing, and change take countless seconds, minutes and hours before real health of body and mind can be obtained at all.

Planning a trip should be fun. :) You'll have to take lots of pictures. 

Suppose so. Never been very good at that.

MONDAY:

Fitness:

• Cardio: 65mins
  • Strength: N/A
  • Other: 30mins

Sleep:

• Success.

Nutrition:

• Success.

Life:

• Goal 1: None.
  • Goal 2: None.
  • Goal 3: 2 chapters.
  • Goal 4: Success.
  • Goal 5: None.

TUESDAY:

Fitness:

• Cardio: 65mins
  • Strength: N/A
  • Other: N/A

Sleep:

• Success.

Nutrition:

• Success.

Life:

• Goal 1: None.
  • Goal 2: None.
  • Goal 3: None.
  • Goal 4: Success.
  • Goal 5: None.

Notes:

• Editing nutrition macros in addition with other changes in order to test potential hold back issues.
  • Should be able to finish one book by end of week. Will start another book that I've been reading and finish it too.
  • Keep stretches going for rehab, add new minor workout prescription as directed starting today.

I know. Think of it as a challenge. ;)

And yay progress! :D

Eh, maybe if I feel up to it I will.

Well, no point in not having progress in at least one part of my life, eh?

49c70b406202c2eae110accd7e75ce8a.jpg

• Like 2

Fair enough.

I'm sure there's progress in other parts, too.

I prefer not to think about other parts mostly right now.

GoNinjaGoNinjaGo.gif

I..... don't even know how to feel about this. It's amusing but the animation style is... Hrrrrmmm...

• Like 1

Eh hehehe...

ai6s6abnm5bp.jpg

• Like 1

It's cute!

How about this one:

UFJ30TE.gif

I've always been fond of the second movie.

• Like 1

The second one was fun.

As opposed to this one

Ji23C0.gif

Which I've admittedly only seen the 'Everything Wrong With TMNT' version. 

That one was fun in it's own weird way.... With Whiskey.... I may have run out of Whiskey before the movie was over though.

• Like 1

I don't know if there's enough alcohol in the world to get me through another Michael Bay childhood nostalgia film.

Eh! I went in expecting a complete disaster and came out with "It could have been worse" so...

Fair enough!

I'm still waffling on if I want to go see 50 Shades of Abuse when it hits the dollar theatres... But I'd need a designated driver, methinks.

Likely. I didn't drink enough to need one, but the whole theater was Mystery Science Theater 3000'ing it, so it made it a lot better.