Aerinity's tracking resource.

Aerinity

Are you actually grumpy, because frankly it all sounds awesome. I'm hoping what you are describing is really more of a love/hate with the gym than a real hate/hate. Sounds like you a killing it either way.

Cardio is just... Boring for me most of the time. I've started picking up some alternative forms (stairstepper, ew. Boxing, FUCK YEAH!) but I've also had some problems with them (mostly busting up my hands with the heavy bag, and some stiffness in my hip flexor).

As far as the general grump in this post it's because I'm pissed off/depressed/insecure (basically cycle this emotional grouping) at life between ending a 1.5 year romantic relationship and having other RL issues that are making me want to break fucking everything into itty bitty pieces and then stomp on the pieces. Some days are better/easier than others.

So the grump mostly isn't at my work outs. I feel like my training is likely a wet dream for most Rangers as it's "LIFT ALL THE FUCKING HEAVY SHIT!" and "DESTROY ALL THE MILES/HEAVY BAGS!". xD

The sleep thing is both a blessing and curse. I have a very busy life. More sleep means better recovery and less mood issues, but it also means less time to do anything else (train, have a social life, do school things, run errands, do chorse). Which is... Frustrating. I often don't feel like there's enough hours in the day as of late. I've regularly had 12-16hr days for the last several weeks.

The trip planning = Go back to my "general grump at life" rant above mostly.

• Like 2

Race: Alive | Class: Ranger | Level: 7 | STATS: Whoops~ (Yes, that's totally a stat! I checked, I swear!... >.>)

Understand that everyone needs time. Understand that everyone deserves patience. Understand that healing, and change take countless seconds, minutes and hours before real health of body and mind can be obtained at all.

"Everything lost is meant to be found."

Becoming a part of the X-men: #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | Current

First of all, I love you!

For food stuff, I hope there is a way around having to eat the same thing every day - that sucks big time, and I would find it hard to stick to something like that. Since I don't know what you're trying to get for you intake, I can't make specific suggestions. But I do hope there's another way.

Also, I can't imagine spending that much time on working out. Clear dedication there, my friend.

I'm sorry other things are sucking so much. :(

- Sarah

"I am the beauty of the green earth and the white moon among the stars."

My Epic Quests:

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/143011

So the grump mostly isn't at my work outs. I feel like my training is likely a wet dream for most Rangers as it's "LIFT ALL THE FUCKING HEAVY SHIT!" and "DESTROY ALL THE MILES/HEAVY BAGS!". xD

Sorry about the life stuff...it's hard and there's no getting around it. And hating cardio is perfectly understandable. I was just pretty sure you loved "lifting all the f-ing heavy shit" and wanted to make sure you saw it that way too.

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

First of all, I love you!

For food stuff, I hope there is a way around having to eat the same thing every day - that sucks big time, and I would find it hard to stick to something like that. Since I don't know what you're trying to get for you intake, I can't make specific suggestions. But I do hope there's another way.

Also, I can't imagine spending that much time on working out. Clear dedication there, my friend.

I'm sorry other things are sucking so much. :(

I love you too. I wish we lived closer together for movie nights and things of the sorts. There is, but there's also issues around "what your body responds best to" sort of idea. Which I'm super nervous of my body not working well with other food combos. Which is probably an irrational fear, but, it is what it is.

Eh, it helps me be less angry. It also helps me to move towards badass status that much sooner.

That's life, eh? Hopefully, I've gotten all the bad out of the way for the year. xD

Sorry about the life stuff...it's hard and there's no getting around it. And hating cardio is perfectly understandable. I was just pretty sure you loved "lifting all the f-ing heavy shit" and wanted to make sure you saw it that way too.

Yeah, it's... Just what it is right now unfortunately. It's weird on the cardio though? I like being able to do it, but I don't like doing it. If that makes any sense.

I do like lifting, possibly more than is healthy. I've always been good with feats of strength, and it makes me feel like I'm not failing miserably at fitness. Like I can actually do something/get something right since I'm not speedy, or bendy.

• Like 1

Race: Alive | Class: Ranger | Level: 7 | STATS: Whoops~ (Yes, that's totally a stat! I checked, I swear!... >.>)

Understand that everyone needs time. Understand that everyone deserves patience. Understand that healing, and change take countless seconds, minutes and hours before real health of body and mind can be obtained at all.

HILARIOUSLY after a more in depth analysis of my food, exercise and eating habits, apparently I'm still not eating enough according to my personal trainer.

Now we're at a min of 2300 cals a day going up to a max of 2700-3000 a day depending on the day. W.E.L.P.

At least I get to lift most days, and this weekend I get to go boxing glove shopping with a friend (who actually is also a certified personal trainer...) so I'll stop busting up my hands on the heavy bag. Which will be nice since all I want to do is hit/break shit lately.

After this weekend I should be able to lift and punch things most days of the week, that'll be good at least.

• Like 1

Also? He's bumping up my carbs.

WTF am I going to do with 35-45% carbs? I don't even remember the last time when I had a carb intake that high....

Nothing wrong with taking advantage of your own personal strengths. I personally suck at most sports. I can only do well at things with lots of repetitive motions.

One thing I love about being an adult is that we don't have to do whatever crap they told us to do in gym class. We can pick what we enjoy and shape ourselves into whatever kinds of badasses we want to be. I never have to play volleyball or softball again. And screw the 50 yard dash.

• Like 1

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

My life this challenge was basically a disaster, but considering all I'd still say I passed. 

I followed the workout plan outlined by the trainer to a T.

I maintained my sleep as well as it could be maintained since my emotional state went to shit for a fair part of this challenge.

I maintained eating much better than expected actually. 

LG1: Fail for outlined goal, but succeeded on progress on this aspect of my life in other ways.

LG2: Completely failed this, but I also got ahead on other things, so I'll take the trade off there.

LG3: Finished 2 books.

LG4: Did it!

LG5: Have three major trips outlined, with at least two possible smaller trips over the course of the next 1.5 years.

• Like 1