KitBi12 uses a Day Planner

KitBi12

Greetings Druids, 

After looking back on my last challenges, I realized that, while it would be beyond awesome to have the world as my playground (i.e., Assassin), that hasn't been my goal. Not really. I want to get my body and mind to a place where I can move through the world with ease and joy, not the frantic energy of a child.  Okay, sometimes the frantic energy of a child. ;)

Last challenge, I worked to strengthen my core (give my poor back a break) and motivate myself to take better care of my home (work my poor vacuum a little harder) . In an effort to be balanced instead of militant, I gave myself a lot of leeway in when/how/frequency/intensity of my exercise. It allowed for way too many excuses and too much absent mindedness. This challenge, I'm going to attempt to schedule my balanced lifestyle. Experiment No. 2 - will moving exercising to the morning make things easier or harder? 

It's go time!  

Monday
     *Core Strengthening Flow Yoga in Troy at noon. Think about this. Maybe go into work early to avoid meeting distraction. Break for yoga/lunch break.
     Work
     Put away laundry
     Handle dishes

Tuesday
     Work
     Cook dinner
     Pack Lunches
     Call a family member

Wednesday
     PF - Run
     Work
     Read with Tea
     Laundry
     Text a friend

Thursday
     Early work for paperwork/ early test start
     Work
     Weekly Meeting – Lunch Provided
     Tutor
     Relax

Friday
     PF Abs Class (6-630)
     Breakfast provided
     Work
     Dishes

Saturday
     Yoga (Option 1)
     Groceries
     Afternoon at Farmers Market

Sunday
     Yoga (Option 2)
     Lunch with Friend
     Cook
     Laundry

*Schedule subject to change. 

Looking forward to meeting you all. Make these 6 weeks count! :D

Workouts (-/12 workouts)(-/4 STR)

Yoga (-/12 workouts)(-/3 DEX)

Housework (-/36 chores)(-/3 CON)

Unwinding activities (-/18)(-/3 STA)

Social activities (-/18)(-/2 CHA)

Kitsune Biologist, Druid

Level: 6

STR 10 | DEX 10 | STA 7.5 | CON 13 | WIS 16.5 | CHA 12.5

Ch. 1 Ch. 2 Ch. 3 | Ch. 4| Ch. 5| Ch. 6Ch. 7Ch. 8

RPG Fanatics

"Make a fray of your own." - E.O. Wilson, Advice to Young Scientists

Week 1

This week is going to start off a little bit rough. I'm working a lot over the weekend, so I won't have as much time to prep for the coming week/unwind as I would like.  

Tonight, the plan is to curl up with a book while a huge pot of soup simmers in my kitchen. Cheers! 

Workouts (-/2 workouts)

Yoga (-/2 workouts)

Housework (-/9 chores)

Unwinding activities (-/3)

Social activities (-/4)

Kitsune Biologist, Druid

RPG Fanatics

If I could get enough sleep the night before, I think morning workouts would be great! I dream about them. >.> 

Work has been sort of crazy, and next week is going to be a bit bonkers as well. But, tis the job. 

Unfortunately, I've done nothing but train people and run tests this week. I wouldn't be surprised if a Muppet-esque character grew out of the laundry pile. 

Kitsune Biologist, Druid

RPG Fanatics

Week one was so hectic that I don’t even remember what I completed on this list…

Week two was a little more memorable. I went to the gym two mornings in a row this week! It was a really great way to start the day. I’m hoping to add a third day into the mix to help keep myself in check.

All chores are either complete or in the works (except grocery shopping). Groceries were skipped in favor of doing some weekend lab work, but my tests worked! Finally worked!!!  XD They put me in such a good mood that I had a cleaning dance party all evening. My kitchen is so sparkly!

Today… not so great. I’m feeling exceptionally anxious and stressed for no good reason. Far too anxious for yoga this morning. I’m trying to do a few chores and read to keep myself distracted. It’s not working very well, so I decided to post this not highly personal post.

My Tutee cancelled this week. She has family things going on, but we hope to meet up soon.

Plans for next week include more morning gym visits, a completed validation (fingers crossed), and less fast food. Much, much less.

Workouts (2/2 workouts)

Yoga (1/2 workouts)

Housework (8/9 chores)

Unwinding activities (1/3)

Social activities (2/4)

Kitsune Biologist, Druid

RPG Fanatics

Welcome here!

Your goals look good!

If you like the idea of morning workouts maybe you like to add a bedtime routine to make sure you get to bed early enough ;)

Things change step by step, but it is worth it...

I normally  don't do important stuff after 9pm at home. So I could just go to bed at 10, right? Or surf NF until midnight =)

Fate whispers to the warrior: "You cannot withstand the storm."

The warrior whispers back:
 "
I am the storm."

Hey, Sunmage. 

Welcome to my day planner. 

The morning workouts have been wonderful. They get me up and out! I'm definitely the most awake person in the office afterwards. :P 

A bedtime routine would be blessing. My work schedule has been so variable that it's a little difficult to set one up. Ideally, 9-930 would be clean up and 930-10 would be reading in bed, but sometimes, 9 pm is dinner time. :/ 

Then I have to surf NF until midnight. ;)  

It's a great idea though. Maybe for my next challenge. :) 

Kitsune Biologist, Druid

RPG Fanatics

Love your goals, except the housekeeping one. I'd trade an internal organ for a house keeper. Other than that, sounds like your challenge is going swimmingly. Keep it up!

We do not rise to the level of our expectations in a fight.

We fall to the level of our training.