Endor's going to KISS it!

Endor

No not this:

Kiss-band-picture.jpg

This:

kiss-principle.png

Welcome to Challenge 16, wow where did all the time go?!

I've been struggling lately with getting back on track after a few crazy months at the back end of last year so this challenge is all about getting my old habits back and keeping it simple and acheivable.

Goal 1: Lift twice a week

I was going to make this 3 times a week but I need to get a habit going so I will lift on Thursday and Saturday.

Goal 2: No sugar

Ah the sugar monster has crept back into my world and needs to be banished once again.

Goal 3: Squash

I need to get back to playing squash. I tore 3 ligaments in my wrist 6 months ago, they are finally feeling strong enough to try playing squash again, but the thing is to play squah you have to actually play squash...!

PVP: Walkers!

I'm going to walk 150km's during this challenge, want to join me? Everyone is welcome :)

Let's get started!

Mwahh!

Kiss.jpg

• Like 3

Endor, LVL 40 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Current Challenge (Jan 2021)

I was going to make this 3 times a week but I need to get a habit going so I will lift on Thursday and Saturday.

Ah the sugar monster has crept back into my world and needs to be banished once again.

I need to get back to playing squash. I tore 3 ligaments in my wrist 6 months ago, they are finally feeling strong enough to try playing squash again, but the thing is to play squah you have to actually play squash...!

Good luck Dominic! Those are 3 well thought out goals :)

I'm going to walk 150km's during this challenge, want to join me?

Not a chance in hell :)

I'm happy to sub and watch you walk 150km though!

• Like 1

Good luck Dominic! Those are 3 well thought out goals :)

Not a chance in hell :)

I'm happy to sub and watch you walk 150km though!

Somehow I saw that coming :)

=D I love KISS goals. I love to over complicate mine and have to kiss them every so often.

I might be in for walking 150km. Are you thinking full on pvp thing?

Cool, it's a 'proper' PVP with a tracking sheet, the thread is here: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/60673-starts-23-feb-2015-pvp-walkers/ also links in my signature.

You're very welcome to join in :encouragement:

Reporting for awesome!

Great to have you along Wover :positive:

I'm going to walk 150km's during this challenge, want to join me? Everyone is welcome :)

mmmm i might need to consider this.....

• Like 1

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Subb'd!

• Like 1

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.

Adventures don't start until you get into the forest.

Looks great! Like that you are getting yourself back into playing squash. So easy to drop things we like doing but need to actively make time for.

Yeah I'm quite excited about it. I've realized (again) that I need something competitive to be working out for, if I'm just exercising in the gym to look good or be fit it's not enough. If I'm working hard knowing that it's going to pay off when I play some competitive squash that makes it more worthwhile. This applies in a big way to food, much easier for me to eat well if I know it's going towards a competitive goal.

• Like 2

Just got back from Squash, I finally made my comeback :D Played a friendly match and won 2-1, not super competitive though just a knock about.

My wrist seems to have held up fairly well, although any flicking movements hurt a bit and it's a little bit sore now I'm home and showered. I'll see how it is in the morning, said I will play next week though, one of the guys is on holiday for 3 weeks so I'll be subbing for him in the comp. I wore my wrist wraps to try to stop me bending it too much, must try to take it easy...

I also need to man up and start back at my physio exercises to strengthen it.

Great to be back though, love the game so much, I really enjoyed playing again :peaceful:

• Like 3

Glad to see you are back to squash! And you won :D

• Like 1

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

Glad to see you are back to squash! And you won :D

Oh the winning doesn't matter....much :redface-new:

Competitive sports really bring out the best in you!

Great start to the challenge :)

They sure do, not the most admirable quality buut hey you gotta win what you gotta win :P

Yeah squash! I actually played racquetball last week for the first time in months...

Funnily enough I was thinking about your racquetball after my squash, it had occurred to me you'd not mentioned it in a long time. Enjoying it again?

• Like 1

Week 1 Summary

Only once this week, hard PT session on Saturday. I missed my Thursday as I left the house at 5:30am and got home at 11pm, just couldn't fit it in, this week should be better.

I'm doing ok but not there yet, 4/7 days sugar free.

Yip yip, played squash again and am standing in for someone who's on holiday for next 3 weeks so back in the competition as a sub :)

Pretty good week overall.

• Like 2

Sure second week will be even better! Do that lifting!

• Like 1

looks like you're doing ok.

I wanted to join your PvP, but I was literally bedridden last week until about Thursday.  So i guess i can log my kms since then :D

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge