Argh! How dare the Starks attack the Mother of Dragons and her people? Come, Targaryens! Help defend the Khaleesi and defeat the Starks!

(Everyone please remember to enter your AMRAPs and reps into the spreadsheet. If you can't access it, post here and someone will update for you. :) )

Argh! How dare the Starks attack the Mother of Dragons and her people? Come, Targaryens! Help defend the Khaleesi and defeat the Starks!

(Everyone please remember to enter your AMRAPs and reps into the spreadsheet. If you can't access it, post here and someone will update for you. :) )

There is no defeating us. Bwahahaha. 

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I'm unsure what you mean by only 1 wall can be attacked at a time.Do you mean we can only do one sort of attack (arms -archery or legs-calvary) each week? Decided to do some pistols today and just now realized I'd better figure out what you meant by this rule. 

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

See the wall totals (50 points) under the players? Only 1 of those can be reduced in points each week. You can do as many types of attack/defense as you want. :)

See the wall totals (50 points) under the players? Only 1 of those can be reduced in points each week. You can do as many types of attack/defense as you want. :)

Are we supposed to say which wall or is it just automatic?

Automatic at this point. We can discuss changing that later when some of the walls become damaged.

Hi Endor-

Sorry about the wall of text. I was trying to be thorough, and, well, I do that. :redface-new:

To answer your questions:

-I think the best thing to do at this point might be to have you and your friend form another House, then we can add the next person to join today to your House to even it up.

-You do stuff as often or as seldom as you want to. Battles run Monday - Saturday, so all reps you do during that time count, as long as you post them to the spreadsheet OR this board by 8 am Sunday, Eastern Standard Time.

What House do you want to be?

It's all good, ordinarily I love that kind of detail :) Heaps of commuting at the moment though so bit time pressed.  I think it's great you organized it and it looks really fun :positive:

I think I'm going to pass this time around though, I have to be realistic, lot of stuff on at the moment and I want to make sure I keep up my Challenge goals.

@Yuen you were going to be my secret Assassin , I think you'd do well at this PvP ;)

• Like 1

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

I think I'm going to pass this time around though, I have to be realistic, lot of stuff on at the moment and I want to make sure I keep up my Challenge goals.

@Yuen you were going to be my secret Assassin , I think you'd do well at this PvP ;)

Thanks for the vote of confidence Endor :) I suck at exercising sensibly during PvPs though... the competition just tends to make me overdo things. Also I'm really happy with my current routine (Don't want to ruin my consistent and injury-free streak!)

This PvP looks really fun, awesome and well thought out though! I wish I could fit it in my routine without buggering things up :(

• Like 1

OK. Total GOT fan and I could use a supplement to my workout routine.  I'm interested if you get more people for another house.  I'll check back in the weekend.  

hodor

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

Quick Update:

Upper Pull AMRAP: 25 pullups

Upper Push AMRAP: 60 pushups

Got in a couple sets since

Got sick in the process of doing my AMRAP's on Monday, so couldn't finish, but I should be able to knock them out today with leg day. This bout with my health is on and off at the moment, so if it continues I can give up my spot to LadyShello.

We Got This Starks!

Quick Update:

Upper Pull AMRAP: 25 pullups

Upper Push AMRAP: 60 pushups

Got in a couple sets since

Got sick in the process of doing my AMRAP's on Monday, so couldn't finish, but I should be able to knock them out today with leg day. This bout with my health is on and off at the moment, so if it continues I can give up my spot to LadyShello.

We Got This Starks!

Hope you feel better soon. I'd love to be able to have both you and LadyShello on the team.

Phalanx and Evermist -

(Welcome, Phalanx!)

How about doing alternate supermans for our back exercise? We need to all do AMRAPS for it so we can get an average.

finishing up my AMRAPs (sorry they're so late)

Hollow body hold - 45 sec

Alternating supermans - 35

Squats - 55

• Like 1

To find piece with myself
I must first find a piece of myself

Thanks Elastigirl. I feel like I am getting there. Hopefully will be putting the hammer down on them pesky Targaryens in the next couple weeks.

Another Update:

Legs AMRAP: 50 air squats

Core AMRAP: 210 second plank

I am also getting my AMRAP's for additional exercises as I go since I switch up my push, pull, leg, and core exercises quite a bit.

• Like 1

Hopefully will be putting the hammer down on them pesky Targaryens in the next couple weeks.

Another Update:

Legs AMRAP: 50 air squats

Core AMRAP: 210 second plank

But can your hammer reach a dragon?... ;)

women%20eggs%20dragons%20actress%20fanta

How'd your squat AMRAP feel. My legs got a wave of burning after I was done. Er, I mean...I am impervious to heat, no burning here...

• Like 1

To find piece with myself
I must first find a piece of myself

Even a dragon has to land to eat, drink, sleep  :rapture:

I know that wave! And when it is strong enough to make you feel like you might throw up lol. Only small burn this time though, but there is some click in my knee that is super distracting. No pain tho luckily.

Impervious to heat... Nice! To bad winter is coming :friendly_wink:

165 pullups and 330 mountain climbers today

(+100 mountain climbers yesterday, never did get a mountain climber AMRAP tho)

• Like 1

Sorry I have been MIA - work and local weather have been crazy. I am back now, and ready to kick some wolves in the butts.

I am a little confused by the Total Back Sets column in the google spreadsheet. Isn't the total House Total supposed to be the lowest set of the house participants? If so, how does House Targaryen have 1, when two participants have nothing entered? And when I put 1 in for me, just to test, House Stark remains at 0??

Also, not to mess things up, but isn't all participants in the house supposed to average each of their AMRAP's of the back sets, and then everyone do sets off of that number (loser me has yet to do an AMRAP for the back sets)?

I remembered that I did indeed get my 1 min. AMRAP for the mountain climbers (50) when I did my warmup the other day. Brain fart.

I am a little confused by the Total Back Sets column in the google spreadsheet. Isn't the total House Total supposed to be the lowest set of the house participants? If so, how does House Targaryen have 1, when two participants have nothing entered? And when I put 1 in for me, just to test, House Stark remains at 0??

Also, not to mess things up, but isn't all participants in the house supposed to average each of their AMRAP's of the back sets, and then everyone do sets off of that number (loser me has yet to do an AMRAP for the back sets)?

I remembered that I did indeed get my 1 min. AMRAP for the mountain climbers (50) when I did my warmup the other day. Brain fart.

Ok - 2 things about the back sets. They may both need input.

Back set AMRAPs - I have waffled a bit on how to deal with the back sets. What I first said was that everyone on the team had to take an AMRAP, then figure the average of those numbers. then everyone would enter how many sets of that average AMRAP number they did. The spreadsheet calculates the total amount of points added to reinforce the wall by dividing the lowest number of sets by 2. Then I got tired of tracking my numbers somewhere else... realized that would make the weakest person on the team have to work extra hard.

Another fair way to do the back sets is everyone does sets of their own AMRAP, then enter how many sets they do of that. The spreadsheet calculates the total amount of points added to reinforce the wall by dividing the lowest number of sets by 2. I think I prefer this second way of doing it. It still forces the team to do the same number of reps, but is not weighted unfairly against weaker players. Thoughts?

Yeah - I am not sure why that was messed up. I *thought* that the formula says to take the minimum of the team's back sets and divide that by 2. Adding 0's to the cells where no one had done any sets yet seems to have fixed it. Maybe nothing is not considered equal to 0 for finding a minimum. :)

Ok - 2 things about the back sets. They may both need input.

Back set AMRAPs - I have waffled a bit on how to deal with the back sets. What I first said was that everyone on the team had to take an AMRAP, then figure the average of those numbers. then everyone would enter how many sets of that average AMRAP number they did. The spreadsheet calculates the total amount of points added to reinforce the wall by dividing the lowest number of sets by 2. Then I got tired of tracking my numbers somewhere else... realized that would make the weakest person on the team have to work extra hard.

Another fair way to do the back sets is everyone does sets of their own AMRAP, then enter how many sets they do of that. The spreadsheet calculates the total amount of points added to reinforce the wall by dividing the lowest number of sets by 2. I think I prefer this second way of doing it. It still forces the team to do the same number of reps, but is not weighted unfairly against weaker players. Thoughts?

Yeah - I am not sure why that was messed up. I *thought* that the formula says to take the minimum of the team's back sets and divide that by 2. Adding 0's to the cells where no one had done any sets yet seems to have fixed it. Maybe nothing is not considered equal to 0 for finding a minimum. :)

I like the second option as well. Evens things out and it puts in in par with the other four exercise categories (less confusion). And I am with you on the tracking, we can set it up the same way as the other categories and have the spreadsheet do the tracking for back sets also. 

Ahhh, the 0's. I did not think about trying that. duh. Was trying much too hard lol. Thank you!

• Like 1