Can someone post 70 more squats for me? I'm out of town with limited access. I've not had time for a pull AMRAP so I suppose I need a zero for the calculations to work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done. And I put a 1 in for your pulls AMRAP to make it work. Total stays at 0. Hope it is an enjoyable out-of-town trip!

I will get all of my stuff in before tonight.

• Like 1

I need to add:

Squats 60

Hip raises (28 amrap) 60 total

Pull-up neg (8 amrap) 20 total

Push-ups 10

Core tuck-ups (25 amrap) +50 total

Sorry for not contributing more this week. I was at a seminar for about 16 hours today.

But you had better watch out next week!!!

I need to add:

Squats 60

Hip raises (28 amrap) 60 total

Pull-up neg (8 amrap) 20 total

Push-ups 10

Core tuck-ups (25 amrap) +50 total

Sorry for not contributing more this week. I was at a seminar for about 16 hours today.

But you had better watch out next week!!!

Added those for you and added my stuff as well. 

One Wall Down!!! Though, should we do a little math (divide starks totals by 4 and multiply by 3) in order to even things out, since we had one extra person?

I feel next week is going to be BIG!!

Is week 3 up yet? I'm not seeing it. 

I'm working on tearing down the second wall and want to record all the damage that House Stark is inflicting.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Week 3 is up!

Sorry about the delay. I had some important things to do and decided to put off updating the spreadsheet for a day.

Practically speaking, though, I think a bit of rebalancing needs to happen for this week. Targaryen either needs to find an additional player, or we can create a CPC to give us an even number of players. Thoughts?

I would love to recruit one more player. :)

Targaryens - are you ready?

I can't hear you - ARE YOU READY?!?

It's time to rock!

Week 3 is up!

Sorry about the delay. I had some important things to do and decided to put off updating the spreadsheet for a day.

Practically speaking, though, I think a bit of rebalancing needs to happen for this week. Targaryen either needs to find an additional player, or we can create a CPC to give us an even number of players. Thoughts?

I would love to recruit one more player. :)

I agree with the evening the numbers out somehow. I am even ok doing a quick calculation to make last weeks fair.

OR

In true Game of Thrones fashion, I can be a traitor and pledge fealty to the Queen of Dragons for a week to square things up from last week.

And then I will be out of the fight for a week starting Friday. I will be in Europe and not even sure I will have access to a computer. That and I will be too busy taking in all the sights!

• Like 2

I agree with the evening the numbers out somehow. I am even ok doing a quick calculation to make last weeks fair.

OR

In true Game of Thrones fashion, I can be a traitor and pledge fealty to the Queen of Dragons for a week to square things up from last week.

And then I will be out of the fight for a week starting Friday. I will be in Europe and not even sure I will have access to a computer. That and I will be too busy taking in all the sights!

I think last week is just what it was. Stuff happens, and we bear the consequences (Sorry!). I might go back and generate a CPC for that week, but it probably won't help much since I did very little with being out at the seminar and getting ready to be out. If everyone wants to, we can go back and recalculate instead.

For week 3, I want things to be more even, though. Having you (cmwanderin) switch sides fro a week might be just the thing... Let's mull on it for the rest of today, and see if we can recruit anyone in the meantime.

Stark will be a man down.  I need a short backoff on my overall exercise volume for recovery.  I'll be sitting out this week.

I took an arrow to the knee?

go_on.jpg

You haven't seen my Final Form

I Stand With Gina Carano

Stark will be a man down.  I need a short backoff on my overall exercise volume for recovery.  I'll be sitting out this week.

I took an arrow to the knee?

go_on.jpg

If Hazard's sitting out Week 3, then I don't think cmwanderin will need to switch sides after all - with one man down, Stark has 3 people, same number as Targaryen.

• Like 1

And just as it appears cmwanderin is about to betray his people, the howl of the Starks sounds! cmwanderin jumps up from his knee and battles Targaryen and Dragon alike as the Starks raid the compound! Wolves battle Dragon, Starks battle Targaryen. War is upon us!

---

AMRAP's:

Upper Push (pullup) - 60

Legs (air squats) - 55

Core (plank) - 270

Pull AMRAP still to come. Work has been entered in the spreadsheet.

Hazard, your injury will not go unpunished! Targaryen's will pay!

• Like 2

I'm back from my travels and ready to fight.  

I'm using the same AMRAP scores for legs and push - nothing has really changed there.  I did AMRAP for planks for this week.  40 seconds.  Still no AMRAP for pull.  

I am following Neila Rey's 90 days of action and it occurs to me that I haven't really done any pull exercises and I am on day 16...  Maybe I am and I am just not realizing it?

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

I'm back from my travels and ready to fight.  

I'm using the same AMRAP scores for legs and push - nothing has really changed there.  I did AMRAP for planks for this week.  40 seconds.  Still no AMRAP for pull.  

I am following Neila Rey's 90 days of action and it occurs to me that I haven't really done any pull exercises and I am on day 16...  Maybe I am and I am just not realizing it?

I am not familiar with Neila Rey's 90 Days of action. Are you doing 1-arm rows or anything like that? If not, you shoul dbe able to add them for pulls.

I added an AMRAP of "1" and # of Reps of "0" as a placeholder for all the places in which no one entered anything yet so the calculations will work properly. I also entered all my reps from the last couple of days.     :pirate:

This is the last day of battle 3, so let's go, Targaryens!

I am not familiar with Neila Rey's 90 Days of action. Are you doing 1-arm rows or anything like that? If not, you shoul dbe able to add them for pulls.

I added an AMRAP of "1" and # of Reps of "0" as a placeholder for all the places in which no one entered anything yet so the calculations will work properly. I also entered all my reps from the last couple of days.     :pirate:

This is the last day of battle 3, so let's go, Targaryens!

House of Stark shall never be defeated!

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

My final tallies- I will update the spreadsheet in the morning.

Pu neg 8 amrap. 72

Push-up 11 amrap 88

Half boat 35 sec amrap 352 sec

Split squats 11 ea amrap 99

Battle 3 has ended. The Starks' assault against the Targaryens has been slowed, and the Starks suffered a small amount of damage to their wall for the first time. Perhaps the tide is turning...?

I put week 4 up in case anyone wants to post AMRAPs early (though I like taking them on the first day of the battle so I get a recovery day).

Again - if anyone wants to join the PVP or needs to drop out for the week, please do so before Tuesday (earlier is better). I appreciate everyone who is participating! I am doing more bw exercises than I would be doing without the PVP. :)

Battle 3 has ended. The Starks' assault against the Targaryens has been slowed, and the Starks suffered a small amount of damage to their wall for the first time. Perhaps the tide is turning...?

I put week 4 up in case anyone wants to post AMRAPs early (though I like taking them on the first day of the battle so I get a recovery day).

Again - if anyone wants to join the PVP or needs to drop out for the week, please do so before Tuesday (earlier is better). I appreciate everyone who is participating! I am doing more bw exercises than I would be doing without the PVP. :)

Thanks for setting it up. It's a good motivation for me to get some BW work in. 

Last week was just a lull for the Starks though. This week we are aiming for total destruction of the Targaryens.

Robb-Stark-house-stark-23342350-500-237.

• Like 1

Thanks for setting it up. It's a good motivation for me to get some BW work in. 

Last week was just a lull for the Starks though. This week we are aiming for total destruction of the Targaryens.

Robb-Stark-house-stark-23342350-500-237.

Sorry I didn't contribute as much last week.  It was a rough week.  But I'm ready to fight like a true Stark this week.   The Targaryens better get ready. 

• Like 2

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

Sorry, I've been about as active as this guy...

maxresdefault.jpg

Life's been taking all my energy, so I won't be participating in this PVP anymore.

Hopefully it is good things in life taking all your energy.

Sorry, I've been about as active as this guy...

maxresdefault.jpg

Life's been taking all my energy, so I won't be participating in this PVP anymore.

Understandable, Phalanx. Thanks for letting us know, and I hope that it is Life's good things keeping you busy, or if it is other stuff that it resolves soon.

Everyone- we may need to even out the teams. I will spend time today figuring out how to do a fair CPC if needed. I am thinking of making it based on the opposing team's average. >:-)

• Like 1

Understandable, Phalanx. Thanks for letting us know, and I hope that it is Life's good things keeping you busy, or if it is other stuff that it resolves soon.

Everyone- we may need to even out the teams. I will spend time today figuring out how to do a fair CPC if needed. I am thinking of making it based on the opposing team's average. >:-)

That seems like a fair plan. Maybe for next week you can recruit someone.