Strong Belwas is here to fight for the Queen!...Next Week.

"They cut me from the show? That's fine, I let them cut me once before I kill them."

• Like 3

Lvl 4 Dragonborn (Dungeons and Dragons not Skyrim) Warrior

STR:8.5 DEX:3 STA:10.5 CON:7.5 WIS:5 CHA:4

MyFitnessPal (Looking for NerdFitness PPL)

Current Challenge

Completed:PMyrrh's Viking Winter PMyrrh's Path of the Persevering Paladin Brazen and Unabashed 5 minute Spartan Plank 50/50 Squats

COLD ASS VIKING CHALLENGE: 30/30

100%
100%

Not great totals for the week from me. I have been too complacent, and putting off the exercises means that I have a big problem when my hand/wrist decides to act up.

Might squeeze in a bit more before bed, but no promises.

Weekly totals (will put on spreadsheet tomorrow morning)

Pu neg 9 amrap. 55

Push-up 13 amrap. 52

Half boat 42 sec amrap. 221

Split squats 13 ea amrap. 65

Arch-up 45 sec amrap. 182

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**AMRAPs**
squats - 30
pullups - 15
pushups - 33
Vup - 20

Current Challenge

Completed:PMyrrh's Viking Winter PMyrrh's Path of the Persevering Paladin Brazen and Unabashed 5 minute Spartan Plank 50/50 Squats

100%
100%

And the Week 4 battle resolves with the Targaryens managing to still hold on to their second wall. The Starks' first wall is still holding strong. We are nearing the end of the war. Can the Targaryens breach a wall of the Stark castle? Can the Starks gain greater access to Targaryen territory?

Week 5 spreadsheet is up, and I have entered the AMRAPs for PMyrrh, Elastigirl, and myself. Please enter your AMRAPs and any reps done so far this week, remembering that the reps done for the amrap count as long as they were done on Monday or later. :)

My amraps this week:

Pullup negatives: 10

Standard push-ups: 14

Partial pistol squats: 6

Full boat: 28 seconds

Still deciding on a back exercise. Any preferences from the other Targaryens?

Yesterday's workout included pushups and squats. . . Well, it included lunges but I subbed them for squats so I could get some reps in for House Stark.  Looks like we are getting hit on Core and push.  Looks like I know what I'll be doing tonight..  

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

Yesterday's workout included pushups and squats. . . Well, it included lunges but I subbed them for squats so I could get some reps in for House Stark.  Looks like we are getting hit on Core and push.  Looks like I know what I'll be doing tonight..  

Go, House Stark! I'll try and get some in too. Not sure how many I'll be able to do, after my regular workout, my arms are pretty much saying they are done. My rule for today is, when I go down the hall, I must do lunges :)

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Recap of the Week 5 battle:

The Starks broke down more of the Targaryen's second wall, but still have not breached it. The Targaryens are slowly breaking down the Stark's first wall.

One more battle! The spreadsheet for week 6 is up.

Strong Belwas applauds the efforts of these Westerosi.  He has resolved to battle even harder this week!

• Like 1

Current Challenge

100%
100%

Using the same AMRAPs again except I am subbing renegade rows with a push up for the push and pull.  I assume it is acceptable to use one full rep (push up, renegade row on each arm) as 1 push and 1 pull rep?  

AMRAPs

Renegade Row  - 9

Squats - 22

Shoulder tap planks - 40 

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

Strong Belwas applauds the efforts of these Westerosi.  He has resolved to battle even harder this week!

You are brave and valiant. I will almost take sorrow in defeating you.  ;)

• Like 3

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Using the same AMRAPs again except I am subbing renegade rows with a push up for the push and pull. I assume it is acceptable to use one full rep (push up, renegade row on each arm) as 1 push and 1 pull rep?

AMRAPs

Renegade Row - 9

Squats - 22

Shoulder tap planks - 40

I don't know what a renegade row is, but if it involves 2 exercises (a push and a pull) then it can count for both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My AMRAPS this week:

Pullup/chin-up/neutral grip pull-up (I alternate between them): 6

Decline push-ups (1st step): 11

V-ups: 16

Partial assisted pistols: 7 ea

Targaryens: How about doing alternating supermans for a back exercise this week? My amrap is 22.

My AMRAPS this week:

Pullup/chin-up/neutral grip pull-up (I alternate between them): 6

Decline push-ups (1st step): 11

V-ups: 16

Partial assisted pistols: 7 ea

Targaryens: How about doing alternating supermans for a back exercise this week? My amrap is 22.

Strong Belwas's amraps are the same this week and this 'superman' exercise is agreeable, but he shall call them SuperBelwases.

• Like 3

Current Challenge

100%
100%

Strong Belwas has done an AMRAP of 38 StrongBelwases.

• Like 1

Current Challenge

100%
100%

Belwas is a strong and loyal subject.

:pride:

• Like 1

Did my best.  But I had to lay off the Pulls.  The elbow problems I've had the past few months aren't getting better with at-home rehab.  I'm no longer doing chinups/pullups or their variations until I see a doctor about it.

Thanks for putting together this PVP, elsfaire.  I know I've been quieter this challenge than usual, but I enjoyed being a part of this.  :)

You haven't seen my Final Form

I Stand With Gina Carano

Strong Belwas shall retreat for now. In the face of superior numbers, even he must yield.

lol, Good Job everyone!

• Like 1

Current Challenge

100%
100%