I am wondering what some of the favorite apps are for tracking your runs or bike rides are?

I use runmeter and strava. I really like both. I love that runmeter will send my runs and biking to strava seamlessly. Great apps!

What do you guys like?

Level 3 Scout: | STR:7 | DEX:7 | STA:5 | CON:6 | WIS:3 | CHA:3
Challenges: 4 3 2 1
Profile: Strava | LoseIt | Blog

"Please don't nag yourself with the thoughts of failure. Don't set goals far beyond your capacity to achieve. Simply do what you can in the best way you know how and the Load will accept your effort." - Gordon B. Hinckley

I use runkeeper, but that may be as much out of habit as anything anymore, I've been using it since I started running.

Scout 30/Ranger 1 (3 skipped)

Spoiler

"I must not fear. / Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
-Litany Against Fear

Facebook | Twitter | Runkeeper | Strava
Shukar Still Isn't Lion

I use runkeeper, but that may be as much out of habit as anything anymore, I've been using it since I started running.

I use Strava for much the same reason. Started using it for biking first and just kept using it for running. Most of my friends use strava as well. It is a great app though.

Level 3 Scout: | STR:7 | DEX:7 | STA:5 | CON:6 | WIS:3 | CHA:3
Challenges: 4 3 2 1
Profile: Strava | LoseIt | Blog

"Please don't nag yourself with the thoughts of failure. Don't set goals far beyond your capacity to achieve. Simply do what you can in the best way you know how and the Load will accept your effort." - Gordon B. Hinckley

I used to use Runkeeper but after getting my Garmin 220 it felt silly to use to devices for the same purpose plus my old Galaxy S3 didn't track GPS as well as my Garmin does .

Also used Zombies Run for a while as it is/was good fun.

Half-Ork Scout Leader
Running PRs : 5K 24m16s | 10K 53m32s | 15K 1h18m09s | Half Marathon 2h1m44s | Marathon 4h42m2s 
Past Challenges #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13  #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22
                               #23 #24 #25 #26 #27 #28 #29 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36 #37 
Current Challenge : # 38 Strickland5 respawns

I've had a lot of good luck with Runkeeper, though it works very well with HTC, reasonably well with the iPhone, and poorly with Samsung in my experience.

Strava's also very nice, and the virtual race option is something I'll be making more use of once Ontario thaws out.

I think those two apps are the best on the market at the moment.  I found the Nike+ running app to be wildly inaccurate regardless of which phone I used, but some people love it.

PR's

5k - 21:29

10k - 47:26 43:29

21.1 - 2:05:26 1:44:21