Viscura starts again

Viscura

The last few months have been spotty, for various reasons including work, mental health, asthma issues, and general lack of willpower. So let's go back to where I started last year.

Main Quest: Start back at one circuit of the beginner bodyweight workout. Get that up to 2 circuits by the end of the challenge.
A: Every 3 days, none missed, & ending on 2 circuits: Str: 3 Sta: 3

B: Missed a handful, but up to 2 circuits: Str: 2 Sta: 2
C: Missed too many or not up to 2 circuits: Str: 1 Sta: 1

Side Quest: New job means new opportunity for good habits. I will continue on from my first week by not simply dropping onto the sofa during breaks and doing nothing. So far I've variously done housework, gone for a walk, played something on the PSMove or beat myself at darts. Even if it's just a few minutes, I'll keep doing something.
A: Did something during at least half of my breaks every workday: Con: 3 Wil: 3

B: Did something during at least one break every workday: Con: 2 Wil: 2

C: Missed some days completely, but no more than 5: Con: 1 Wil: 1

Life Quests: As soon as I get out of training and can fit the hours around the hours of the clinic, go get sorted the blood tests that need to be done in order to begin masculinising hormone treatment.
Also - finish first draft of new book. Getting super close which means I'm at the part where I start doubting everything. Suck it up and keep writing!

• Like 2

Viscura
[Cybernetic Warrior
]

Current Challenge

LEVEL: 18
STR: 23 | STA: 25 | CON: 22 | INT: 10 | WIL: 19 | DEX: 1

Stuff I do:
Write stories and talk about being trans
Various filmy/webseriesy things

WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol I get the ups and downs of writing, but you can do it!

Glad to see you're still working on getting life sorted. It's mega important and mega tough some days, but you never seem to flinch!

You go this, man, you so got this!

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!

Wait *new* book implying there have been previous books? Cool!

How's it going so far? Sorry I haven't checked in sooner. I have no excuse.

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

First week down, doing ok. Not letting myself stagnate during work breaks - or, indeed, on days off.

The only reason I'm still on one circuit of the beginner bodyweight right now is the lunges. Everything else I could take into another one, but my upper legs are just failing me (and means that my upper body got built up way ahead of the rest of me). But that was almost 3yrs ago now, so I have no excuse for not having fixed this problem already other than the lazy habits I got into during those years. I guess they're harder to get out of than into.

Anyways, I can do 20 lunges in the first circuit, but only by stopping for a few seconds a couple of times. I figure when I have them down without stopping, then I can kick in the second circuit.

Viscura
[Cybernetic Warrior
]

Current Challenge

Stuff I do:

I'd say you could up your level and just bring lunges along. That way you're gaining and not getting stagnant with the other exercises. Make it work for you. "They're more guidelines than actual rules."

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

Had some fun trying to fit things in around new work schedule - bit of trial and error happening, but starting to work out the best way to do things.

Just bringing the lunges along is a good idea, I'm gonna do that! :)

• Like 1

Viscura
[Cybernetic Warrior
]

Current Challenge

Stuff I do:

End of challenge awards...let's see...

Up to 2 circuits, but I did miss some thru bad time management, so a B for me.
Main issues currently: thighs not strong enough and asthma is causing my breathing to be a problem, so I'm taking a rest berween everything on circuit 2 atm.

Been good at doing something during breaks, strethces, laundry etc. A for me :)

Blood tests didn't go as planned... Waited till I could get a day off after training to go, travelled 90 minutes on two buses, to be sent back to my gp office, who had sent me to the clinic in the first place, but this time decided it was fine and made me an appointment for Wednesday morning. so at least the tests'll be done then!

And book is coming along nicely. Epic ending is still in planning stages, but it's shaping up :)

Viscura
[Cybernetic Warrior
]

Current Challenge

Stuff I do:

Ooh, glad the book is getting some good traction!

I'm glad you'll finally get your blood test done and get some answers hopefully.

Love that you are tracking things during breaks. Fits in a bit with the new interim challenge I just posted. Kinda!

Congrats on your challenge.

22nd level Wanderer

The Way