Simple but hard! Like it! I hope you'll run your 5km. By the way, what do you think of C25K? Have you tried it? It's what I was using to achieve running 5k and I liked it a lot (I count on retaking as soon as I am ok).

yessssss-for-the-win.jpg

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.

Adventures don't start until you get into the forest.

Way to go. I'm always impressed when people know their 5k's to the minute, I'm just like - it took me under an hour, and I did it. yay me! 

I tried C25k, but can't with my dog because he's got ADHD (like every dog), and I have to stop and train. Unfortunately can't go without him, as he needs it - and I don't have enough energy to do 2 runs, yet.

Level 2 Wood Elf Scout

(Current) Challenge #2

How's your running going?

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

Hi uumodiel, welcome back!

Your food goal seems fine. Does the party aspect happen a lot? Wondering how often your Thursday meal will actually be disrupted by them? Not sure, but if it's only a few times, then I suspect it won't mess you up much routine-wise.

30 second beast mode, you can do it. Ask him.

With respect to getting more distance from you rruns, have you done speed work and hill strengthening runs to help improve your speed and endurance? They seem to work really well for a lot of scouts here. A thought.

Have a great challenge and remember, we're here for you.

Rock on, Rebel umodiel

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!

Looks like a great first week.

I feel like you could use some reframing on your perspective. I feel lots of negative energy. I think you need to focus on the improvements and not on the shortcomings. Look at what you did accomplish.  There is lots left to go. Once of the mantra I've been using lately is "Training to get to the goal. You are not there yet or you wouldn't be training." If you were already where you wanted to be you would be there already.

Keep at it. and as you said at the end

Action plan

To at least improve from last week.

That is the best plan I can think of.

Human Ranger Level 4
STR:  2
DEX: 3
STA: 10
CON: 6
WIS: 3
CHA: 2

"I love things that seem impossible"
  The Cat Empire

Go kill second week!

I wish my dog could handle just a walk! He's a 9 month old german shepherd/husky... so running is far easier for him! After 5 km, I'm good, but could nap -and he's just had his warm up and is ready for another hour of play! He's relatively lazy for his breeds, which is lucky for me, but a lazy GS is still a lot. LOL. 

Also, you look like you cut some time off last week! Good job! 

• Like 1

Level 2 Wood Elf Scout

(Current) Challenge #2