KZacher fights back

Buff Brogan

hey everyone,

i should put my stats in these things more often i thing, i think it gives a better perspective on things. anyway, this challenge is gonna be simple. also, this challenge will end a little early for me: March 28th will be the culmination of this

stats: Male

Height: 6'

Weight: 214.4 (this can change weekly)

bf%: 19%

Mission:Fight on March 28 at a catchweight of 195#

to do this, and pass this challenge i will need to do four things

• attend a minimum of 3 classes a week.
  • run 2 miles a week on my own.
  • consume >1 gallon of water a day(thanks Spark!)
  • have no more than 1 cheat meal between now and March 28.

simple as that. i either do it or i don't

http://youtu.be/a3JSbOt7CLo

• Like 6

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Yup, definitely tagging along for this ride!

giphy.gif

• Like 4

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

» visit me @ my BATTLE LOG~

Hardcore stuff, dude! I'm loving it!  We're all cheering you on!

• Like 1

LEVEL ONE APPRENTICE WIZARD RANGER: HUMAN UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE

Achievements Unlocked:  Breakfast Warrior, Pushupapalooza, Quadruple Nanomaster, Return From the Dead, Gainful Employment, Leap of Faith, Minimalism Game, Get Thee Behind Me, Coffee, Camp Nerd Fitness 2015, Return From the Dead 2: The Undeadening, Gainful Employment 2: Boss Edition, Fancy Comics Person, Rogue Hair

Tumblr of VERY INTERESTING ART: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/radicalwizardtimes

Nice job on the BF% that seems to have come down a fair bit or am I remembering wrong?

yes and no. i was around 19 a few challenges ago....but also ballooned back up around halloween-christmas

Subbed. Lookin g forward to seeing you kick some ass.

Hardcore stuff, dude! I'm loving it!  We're all cheering you on!

thanks rowan :)

new challenge?

Nothing like a deadline to keep you focussed! All the best for the new challeng bud.

thanks man. i feel focused, not quite energized yet... hopefully i'll get some of that back from the bug i was fighting last week

-4782fdf5-b33f-4eb6-9fee-8726d34046e1.gi

Things I kept after a quick scan of the thread

- Kzacher

- Quoting Spark

- Pantera

- Toki Wartooth

Hell yesh I'm onboard

hey, those are things that should attract everyone i think.

tumblr_lp7mmsYNWQ1qdwufao1_500.gif

• Like 4

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

halloween-christmas is my favorite holiday  :ghost:

I do indeed have a new challenge, just haven't put it in my signature yet because I am bad at internet...just a sec...

There!

• Like 1

Achievements Unlocked:  Breakfast Warrior, Pushupapalooza, Quadruple Nanomaster, Return From the Dead, Gainful Employment, Leap of Faith, Minimalism Game, Get Thee Behind Me, Coffee, Camp Nerd Fitness 2015, Return From the Dead 2: The Undeadening, Gainful Employment 2: Boss Edition, Fancy Comics Person, Rogue Hair

halloween-christmas is my favorite holiday  :ghost:

I do indeed have a new challenge, just haven't put it in my signature yet because I am bad at internet...just a sec...

There!

now you're good at internets

L0iFv.gif

• Like 2

141_stalker-cat.gif

hi :D

• Like 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE Moves

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 63

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|

|My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

141_stalker-cat.gif

hi :D

hi-ya back :D

i like stalker cat. 

That looks like Sean is doing something rude to that Asian lady in front...!

that's because he is ;)

sorry for the delayed update.

Monday 2/23/15: Grappling 6:30-8:30

warm up: 50 jumping jacks, 20 squats, 20 pushups

15 pushups

3 min rounds of getting out of half guard/holding someone in half guard. 10 rounds

3 min rounds of getting out of mount/maintaining mount w/strikes. 10 rounds

195 squats - lined up a row of cards. squat pick one up take a step forward set card down on top of new card, squat to pick up cards 1 at a time

jog for 5 mins

sprints to end of mat and back(roughly 15 yards)

tag team sprints(partner sprints down and back, tags you in, repeat) 5 mins

doubles(partner on back, run as fast as you can down and back, switch)x4

grip work

fin

2/24/15: striking 630-830

5 sets of: 10 jumping jacks, 10 burpees, 10 jackknives

slant drills(min of hitting bag as fast as possible, 15 sec rest)

7 3 min rounds of light sparring

3 min back on cage drill(partner tries to hold you to the mat with your back against the cage, you try to get up) x4

back on cage tree(one person is down, everyone gets a turn trying to hold them down. once up, it's the next person's turn)10 people

5 mins jogging

10 sets of: 10 burpees 10 jumping knees to chest(in between each of those exercises 10 pushups. so 20 pushups per round)

fin.

i'm tired as hell today, and did not sleep AT ALL last night. could be that i tweaked something and it hurts a bit and thus kept me up, or i just couldn't sleep. likely a little of both. may take today off to ice, even though i'm not supposed to miss a day of my fight camp.

• Like 3

AAAH! NO INJURY!  MUCH EVILBAD!  AVOID! AVOID!

• Like 1

QUICK TAKE THIS IT WILL HEAL YOU

DSCN2699.jpg

• Like 2

QUICK TAKE THIS IT WILL HEAL YOU

DSCN2699.jpg

actually supposed to get a good bit of that. even shutting down work at lunch of the fear of the white powder

gonna ice ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day

Where you at man!?!  

currently in chattanooga tn. about to hit the road to dalton ga.

You may want to rethink that trip...I'm south of you and it's a mess here...I can only image there!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

• Like 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE Moves

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 63

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|

|My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Returning the creeper gif favor

pedo_smile-108344.gif

The south with winter weather is funny... we had TWO DAYS of school cancelled because of 1/2 an inch of snow, iced plants (yet clear roads), and rain.  Sheesh.

• Like 1

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

» visit me @ my BATTLE LOG~

iced plants?  I am just imagining an iced mocha but with a geranium coming out of the top.

Maybe that's just me.

• Like 2