Coriande

Main Quest

Set A Foundation For Diet And Exercise - One I Can Follow.
Establish three healthy routines.

Sub Quests

One diet, one exercise, one body.

I. 3x/week: Forty minutes of pilates in the morning with Lisa.

II. 3x/week : Beginner Body Weight Workout (increase circuits when possible). 

III. 6x/week : Breakfast. Eat it. And NOT a scone or croissant. Oatmeal, cereal, fruit - I will look for more options.
IV. 
BBBBonnnusssss! : Hour at gym in morning on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 

Life Quest

Embroider two new pieces - spend time quietly away from screen.
Finish learning Gia Il Sole Dal Gange and moving sound to the back hollow.

Motivation

I've started making changes, but I want to solidify these habits and add a new one (breakfast).

Progress

Will come as it comes, in the battle log and here. I will be updating the log every day, with a check-in each week here.

• Like 1

Level 0 Adventurer

Battle Log Intro Thread Current Challenge

Hello and Welcome to the Rebellion!

My name is Amdhiel and I’m an ambassador for the Assassin Guild. I see that your challenge includes a few things that we Assassins enjoy and we’d love to help you crush your goals! 

If you want to gather some more information about the guild, stop buy the Assassin Guild Info & Announcements thread to find out what’s happening. If you want to find someone with similar interests, including body weight training, take a look in the Assassin Phonebook.

If you want to get to know our crazy guild better or just ask a question stop by the Assassins' Den or the Level 1 Assassin Initiates Q&A/Chat thread for Level 1’s and introduce yourself. We’re a friendly and supportive guild so don’t be shy about sending us messages or asking for help!

If you ever have any questions or need any help, please let me or any Assassin Ambassador know.  You can get in touch with me by posting in my challenge thread or by sending me a private message. 

The Ambassadors and I will be checking in on you from time to time to see how you’re doing. Remember that most successful path is one that includes plenty of support. You're an amazingly strong person and I know you can crush those goals!

Assassin

Battle Log | MFP: Amdhiel
Challenges: Current#7#6, #5, #4,
#3, #2, #1

"Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred - Batman Begins

Hi Stars.

Not well, but for reasons a bit more complicated than usual. I hurt my back pretty badly this weekend and ended up missing three days of work in bed with spasms. I am frustrated that this coincided with the first week of the challenge, but now that I am up and about again I am determined to not just give up because I had a bad start. Thank you for asking, by the way. I certainly wouldn't be climbing back on the wagon without the forums to help me.

• Like 2

Level 0 Adventurer

Best wishes for getting well soon. I like the song you are trying to learn. Are you playing the piano or another instrument?

level 12 Hobbit Monk (respawned September 2016)
STR 4 | DEX 15 | CON 16 | STA 15 | WIS 33 | CHA 24 | Halfling | Newbie | Fencer and Bookworm

Introduction | Character | Daily Battle Log | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 67 | 8 | | 10 | 11 | 12# | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | #### | 17 | Current Challenge

Spoiler

I'm exercising, because I want to get my stamina and strength. I enjoy medieevil swordmanship,  Tai Chi, yoga, aikido and fire spinning. I'm also a roleplaying nerd and a book worm. Let's fight the procrastination dragon!

Best wishes for getting well soon. I like the song you are trying to learn. Are you playing the piano or another instrument?

It's so pretty, isn't it? I do play the piano and guitar, but I am trying to learn to sing this one. I've never had any singing training til this year, so it's a new frontier!

Do you play any instruments?

Level 0 Adventurer

Oh, I tried out a few things and would like to learn the guitar one day. But I think I don't have talent. My mother forced me to learn the flute in primary school, but I already forgot how to read notes properly. *sigh*

If your back injury hinders you from achieving your workout goals, you could alter them to exercises you can do now. Just my two cent. It would be shame, to be set back by something like this. And it's not your fault.

Edit: Or are you already fit again? Then never mind my babbling^^

level 12 Hobbit Monk (respawned September 2016)
STR 4 | DEX 15 | CON 16 | STA 15 | WIS 33 | CHA 24 | Halfling | Newbie | Fencer and Bookworm

Introduction | Character | Daily Battle Log | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 67 | 8 | | 10 | 11 | 12# | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | #### | 17 | Current Challenge

Spoiler

I'm exercising, because I want to get my stamina and strength. I enjoy medieevil swordmanship,  Tai Chi, yoga, aikido and fire spinning. I'm also a roleplaying nerd and a book worm. Let's fight the procrastination dragon!

Oh, I tried out a few things and would like to learn the guitar one day. But I think I don't have talent. My mother forced me to learn the flute in primary school, but I already forgot how to read notes properly. *sigh*

If your back injury hinders you from achieving your workout goals, you could alter them to exercises you can do now. Just my two cent. It would be shame, to be set back by something like this. And it's not your fault.

Edit: Or are you already fit again? Then never mind my babbling^^

Not at all! My injury is lingering in a weird way where I am mostly mobile with occasional bouts of bad pain. And I went back officially to my usual workout routine this morning!

And anyone can learn enough guitar to fake it ; )

Level 0 Adventurer

Hooray for recovery!  Back injuries sometimes take a long while to heal..... I recently hurt my ribs and it's irritatingly stubborn in healing.  Have you seen a doctor?  Don't hurt yourself again. :(

And don't dock yourself for taking time to recover from an injury - that's common sense!  Is there some way you can modify your goals and plans?

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

...not good. I mean, I'm tracking food and exercise, but it's mostly just depressing me.

Food has been a little better - I've been eating breakfast every morning, mostly because I started bringing oatmeal to work.

Exercise... it goes up and down. I just did a pilates set at home, which I guess is a good thing.

Trying not to completely fall off the wagon, but I'm pretty much chilling on the back, definitely not driving.

Level 0 Adventurer

...not good. I mean, I'm tracking food and exercise, but it's mostly just depressing me.

Food has been a little better - I've been eating breakfast every morning, mostly because I started bringing oatmeal to work.

Exercise... it goes up and down. I just did a pilates set at home, which I guess is a good thing.

Trying not to completely fall off the wagon, but I'm pretty much chilling on the back, definitely not driving.

Sorry to hear that. Bringing your breakfast to work is a great habit to have established. New habits are hard to build,and you should take pride in accomplishing them.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien