Kaylya juggles 4 sports

Kaylya

Ran home tonight. I was tired and walked a lot the 2nd half. Maybe I went too fast early on? My overall time was a couple minutes slower than last time; I can't tell splits because Runkeeper messed up and didn't record for the first half or so.

The monster puddles are starting to recede, though there are still some. The one in the top picture was smaller but still required a detour, but the bottom one was only covering about half the path. And I saw a street sweeper out this morning, so I guess they're starting on that! :)

"None of us can choose to be perfect, but all of us can choose to be better." - Lou Schuler, New Rules of Lifting for Women

Didn't go swimming last night, but I ran my 8k today (Switched that up, because today it was warm enough to run in a t-shirt, Sunday it won't be) and finished off my running distance.

"None of us can choose to be perfect, but all of us can choose to be better." - Lou Schuler, New Rules of Lifting for Women

And I got my bike out for it's inaugural ride this year. Just a short trip over to check in on a cat, but I did get my objective of needing less than 20k for the challenge now. Which will be done at the gym, as it's getting cold again. We had 2 warm days then back to highs just over freezing.

It snowed a little overnight. Got my swimming in, so that's done. Went with a friend to a proper 25m pool.

65 minutes on the bike today. Cycling goal complete. So all 3 distance goals complete (running goal was revised down).

Not so great on the consistency and mindful eating bits though.

Hey Kayla.

Super excited about your bike being out now? I hope so. I think it will help other areas of your life to settle into a better routine as well. That's me hope. That and a spring you can use!

Big pool too!

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!