Estrix: Horde of the North

Estrix

So, updates:

Went running in a 40mph gale...pace was not so good lol! In other news, with a few days to go I had a small accident at work. A hoover hurtled down 10 steps and crashed into my knees. So yeah, had to have a little sit down. Anyway, the swelling is going down but one knee clicks a little. Didn't go to the gym today, but I'll try hit tomorrow. But the shoulder is great thanks Ocelot :D

The valiant never taste of death but once.

Battle Log:

100 Day Bench Press Challenge (64 Days)

Challenge: 1, 2

Estrix, level 1 Goblin Raider

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2

So, updates:

Went running in a 40mph gale...pace was not so good lol! In other news, with a few days to go I had a small accident at work. A hoover hurtled down 10 steps and crashed into my knees. So yeah, had to have a little sit down. Anyway, the swelling is going down but one knee clicks a little. Didn't go to the gym today, but I'll try hit tomorrow. But the shoulder is great thanks Ocelot :D

OUCH!!!!  Hope you are doing better!!!

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Walk to Mordor Spreadsheet

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk

OK, first of all, sorry for the delay. Life has been pretty hectic lately. All of the contract I work got their extra hours in the same week, and two new contracts to do. Plus a small child and my wife was ill. There has been no time for updates lol!

But let's see how goals went:

Got my runs at 12km/h at the very last one!

Strength goals were:

Squat: 124

Bench: 77

Deadlift 105

Final figures:

Squat: 116

Bench: 77

Deadlift: 105

As everyone is aware my bench got stuck at bodyweight, for the second time. I also missed some time with injuries and illness

Harmonica per day. Well, it's now out of tune, and I seriously don't know how to fix it. So I played every day till that happened. And now, nothing :(

Handstand: Less said the better lol!

Now these goals should have been an achievable. According to the program anyway. However, I did not give myself enough leeway for the new distractions in my life, plus a chance for getting sick, which I managed to do TWICE in 6 weeks!

Ultimately, while this might not have gone to plan. I'm still pretty happy. My run times improved, my lifts improved. And while I might have nearly smashed up myself and my furniture, trying to do a handstand was pretty fun :D and it will reappear later on.

I also think that trying for an RP element was more than I could manage right now, I was far to distracted as it was lol.

So, bring on the next one :D 

• Like 1

The valiant never taste of death but once.

Battle Log:

100 Day Bench Press Challenge (64 Days)

Challenge: 1, 2

Estrix, level 1 Goblin Raider

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2