ItsDaniel | Calls For A Mulligan

Balthazar

Compromise: Buy a football jersey, pin it to your wall in your office, and take it down to wear it to the gym.  :D

lmao, perfect idea. Although I think if I went to the gym in it I would be like the guys in the old rugby Daz advert. Terrified of getting it dirty or sweaty and I'd just end up leaning up against the wall staring at people

The NFL Jersey idea sounds awesome, they always look insanely comfortable to me. Maybe get something nfl themed for the office, signed ball or something.

I have a new england patriots one and they are super comfortable, and warm. I got it in a big size so I can wear stuff under it if I want to, also they go with like anything, shorts, jeans, chinos you name it.

I was thinking NFL themed office it's just hard to get much of the stuff over here other than buying it from America and getting cained on postage and import tax

• Like 3

Hello! found you! Don't know how I missed you last challenge, but apparently I did!!

Subbed!

Great goals! Can't wait to see how it pans out. Don't burn out, if you need a recovery day, then take it!!

Half Orc Ranger Lvl 3

[ STR7.5 DEX2 STA6 CON7.5 WIS6.5 CHA5 ]

Goals:

Achieve target weight: 175lbs

Starting weight: 238

Current Weight: 225

21%
21%

Current Challenge

Daniel, this challenge is TOUGH!! it is not a level 1 challenge, wow!!

573.gif

All these goals are awesome, really really love the goals about letting go of stuff that don't make you happy anymore!!

Even if you just walk everyday at brisk pace, if you do it for 60min you're totally going to see results! (i'm seeing huge improvements!) That heart's going to get a lot bigger!

So, yep! fantastic goals, great mindset, YOU GOT THIS!!!

tumblr_inline_ngugbpyKXZ1qftzbj.gif

• Like 2

Dancing Sylph - Level 9 Monk/Druid

Former Captain of the Nerdians of the Fitalaxy

Current Challenge

"E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle" - We came forth, and once more saw the stars, Dante

Hello! found you! Don't know how I missed you last challenge, but apparently I did!!

Subbed!

Great goals! Can't wait to see how it pans out. Don't burn out, if you need a recovery day, then take it!!

Daniel, this challenge is TOUGH!! it is not a level 1 challenge, wow!!

573.gif

All these goals are awesome, really really love the goals about letting go of stuff that don't make you happy anymore!!

Even if you just walk everyday at brisk pace, if you do it for 60min you're totally going to see results! (i'm seeing huge improvements!) That heart's going to get a lot bigger!

So, yep! fantastic goals, great mindset, YOU GOT THIS!!!

tumblr_inline_ngugbpyKXZ1qftzbj.gif

This is one interesting and intense challenge.  Can't wait to follow along and see your progress!

awwww shucks. Thanks guys

So update time, sorry it hasn't been sooner this challenge is soaking up a lot of my free time,

Also I've been doing extra work and been going on a tiling course at the weekend which means i'm at the house at 7am and get back around 5pm -not cool on the weekends.

I added it up earlier and I haven't had a day off from work or day long training now for the past 26 days! wtf!!!!

It is starting to make me feel a wee bit tired now and I'm looking forward to a day off in 8 days time - i'll be ready!

Anyways challenge progress  stuff

I've managed the play 60 every day - just! getting up at 6 was pretty hard yesterday because I had been out until midnight the night before visiting an old school friend who has just moved back to town, we played a 'board' game he had called Smash Up - dunno if you've heard of it but it's awesome and the design quality of it is mega, well worth a look!

So far the play 60 has been restricted to just being in the gym this week because of time and weather constraints. When I get some free time back I'm going to look into some kind of sport or something to do and as the nights get lighter I will be able to do stuff in the evenings outside of the gym, which I'm looking forwards to

• Like 2

Tracking in MFP is going OK - i've had to stop myself freaking out and dicking about with what I eat to fit the numbers and to just use it for now asa a tracking system to get an idea what's going in

I can see why people like MFP but I can also see how it would make some people neurotic, also I am dubious as to how accurate some things in there are, it seems to be a bit hit and miss unless you spend forever scrolling through the 1001 options for a white cob.

I have successfully been streamlining my free time, it has been really really tough but I have managed to extract myself from a weekly dnd group that has been going on for like 13 years. It just isn't that fun any more, we only do it because we have always done it and because for some people in the dnd group that's the only time they see each other, but I see all of them throughout the week at different things and I'm not writing off a night every week just because they can't be arsed to see each other out of dnd

If they wanted to see each other out of dnd then they would.

With that out of the way I am positively giddy with excitement with all of the extra free time I'm going to have, and it means I have been able to schedule in a fortnightly meet up with the guy from school who has moved back to town I mentioned earlier.

I have also bought back in SUNDAY NIGHT BRO NIGHT (plus my fiancee an honorary bro). We had it throughout the football season where a couple of the lads would come round on a sunday night, one would bring the drinks, one the dessert and my and my fiancee would cook the main and we'd watch the football. And it was really fun just to chill and talk about sports and man shit.

Then football season ended (so sad) and we kind of stopped doing it. But I've got the guys coming round this Sunday night so hopefully we will be able to make it a thing again and just watch movies, play poker and stuff until August comes and I buy the NFL Game Pass. I would get it now but they want like £30 to have it until the end of July and I ain't paying that money just for combine, draft and reruns.

• Like 4

And on the jobs front I've applied to a couple of jobs this week, I'm not really qualified for them but I thought I would apply anyway, cos who knows?

Also been working on a little website for a side business doing tiling, tree cutting, gardening, bathroom and kitchen fitting and stuff. So I  can make some extra green and make it rain on bitches

• Like 2

You've been busy! Sounds like things are going well though. I got frustrated with MFP, I found it was fine if you're eating pre-packaged foods but if you cook stuff yourself, you have to look up the info on all the ingredients you used and if search for one ingredient, you get a ton of results back. I'm sure if I was willing to put the effort in I could have made it work for me but at the time it was just too much work!

If you're doing a woodwork course after the tiling, I've got some doors and door frames that need installing.  :playful:

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

Sounds like things are going well! I quit using MFP because it just started to make me more irritated than anything. Mostly for the reasons you mentioned. I only think it's useful when it's accurate and to make it be accurate was turning into a lot of work.

• Like 1

Aces3000 - Wood Elf

Current Challenge - 5/3/1 and Meditation

"An increase of strength comes from the use of strength." - Stave of the Haruchai

Like the idea of some new gym clothes. It really does make you feel that much better when you are working out...which makes it that much more likely that you will go work out.

I have a floor that could use some tiling. If you would follow up the tiling course with a teleportation course, the job is yours!

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

Well it seems I have found your challenge in time for some free tiling ;) 

Great looking challenge, I love the idea of the Play60 and the side courses are an excellent idea. I've been considering something along those lines myself (I want to be the female Mario...) 

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

So week one has gone great.

Managed to get at least 60 minutes of activity in every day, most of it was spent in the gym - but that's ok

I'm actually starting to enjoy my time in the gym thanks to a couple of bro's.

They always come in the gym and look the absolute shit

they are pretty ripped, they're tanned, hair styled, their workout gear probably costs more than my house and I suspect their water bottle is filled with unicorn tears, they come in and work in together doing reps around the gym - and to be fair to them they don't take photos of themselves in the mirror, shout brocouragement at each other or play their music that loud everyone in 10ft of their head phones can hear it.

But anyways they happened to be in at the weekend when I snuck in a bonus session after my tiling course. Had got up at 6 on my day off and been tiling all day, finished a little early so took the hour drive home and thought 

GYM TIME

They were there doing their thang on the lat pull machine - which just so happened to be what I was going on next

And I was thinking 'great I'm going to get over their after them, I'll have to lower the weight because they're ripped, they'll probably see and I'll look like a knob'

I know the gym isn't a competition BUT IT IS A COMPETITION!!! I literally compete at everything in my life, from who can wash their car the fastest to who can drink a glass of ribena the quickest - I dunno maybe I'm weird

Anyways I get there and find that contrary to my belief I in fact have to put the weight UP

Me the guy who goes to the gym in a Tshirt covered in dried cement and adhesive and shorts splattered with paint, me the guy who doesn't even own a fucking water bottle and goes and drinks from the sink in the bathroom like a dog, me the guy who has spent the last ten years fucking about in and out of gyms with no idea what I'm doing

Is actually doing something right

Has actually made some progress and is starting to clamber past the bros and crush them under my worn down £10 trainers.

It was kind of the icing on the cake. I started this challenge half way through the last challenge so have been doing my thing for about 5 weeks now, and throughout the week I have been starting to feel stronger and more limber.

It's hard to explain but I feel more bullet proof? as though my body is finally starting to work the way it should. Also I think I am beginning to physically see a difference in the mirror. It might just be me but my face and legs are looking more defined.

Anyways to celebrate my 5 weeks of effort, I thought I would treat myself to something.

So after recently discovering the visual crack cocaine that is Friday Night Lights I have purchase a Panthers tshirt from amazon that I will use for working out in. So I will now have 1 piece of clothing whose purpose is for exercise!

• Like 9

Awesome! It's great to see your hard work paying off and I'm glad you're representing for those of us who work out to look better in the end, not to just look great while we're doing it! 

• Like 1

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

So glad you've had a good first week.

It's hard to explain but I feel more bullet proof? as though my body is finally starting to work the way it should. Also I think I am beginning to physically see a difference in the mirror. It might just be me but my face and legs are looking more defined.

And this ^, this is awesome. 

• Like 1

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

Well that is just excellent!  Make sure you get on that machine BEFORE them next time so they know you know they know... ;)

• Like 4

Big Show: Human Swift Hunter

Respawning. One day at a time.

Battle Log: #OperationWeddingSuit

Previous challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40