I didn't die, I just Feign Death'd

Monks (and some hunters in strange lands) have the ability to make people think we've given up. It's a skill so well practiced that sometimes even we believe we've given up. But we don't. We can get the crap beaten out of us, fall flat on our faces and sometimes just lay there, tanking dirt until we decide it's a good time to get up and keep the raid going (or rez everybody...it's situational).

I'm about to reset. I'm about to hop up, straighten my gi, get my stick and keep fighting. My last time here was about learning and I learned quite a lot. My stall, my failure to lose weight was because I was starving myself. I know that to be a fact now. Just looking at what I ate is enough to come to that conclusion. I had MFP set to 1300 calories. Not only that but I didn't even MEET that most days! How was I supposed to go on like that? How did I even walk with intake so low? No wonder I felt dizzy all the time!

I swear the things you learn when you take a step back and really look at things and become receptive to feedback. No longer will I let that happen. This next challenge for me is going to be about learning to eat again. To figure out what foods work for me (I know dairy and gluten are out for sure but rice may have to stay) be okay with feeling full, and for the sake of the Force let the damn anxiety go! Granted that's harder to do than the rest as I suffer from panic attacks and it can (and does) happen for no reason. Makes it fun when I'm driving down the road on my motorcycle and suddenly panic sets in, let me tell you.

So I didn't die, I simply meditated while I stared at dirt until I figured out what I needed to do. That's how feign death works. Time to hop up and rebuff.

Level 1 Dwarf Half-Dragon Monk

Monk Apprentice. My Current Challenge.

STR: 1 | STA:1 | DEX: 0 | CON: 0| WIS: 1 | CHA: 0

"Do or do not. There is no try." -Awesome Short Dude