Mini-Challenge of the Living Dead

Batwoman

Does actual climbing count for this climbing-based mini? ;)

Hehe. How would you tabulate reps?

Do we have to do both exercises to participate? I can't even do a half pull-up right now and don't exactly have a place to practice them until I move next week.

I'll do mountain climbers till my legs fall off, though!

Nerp. You don't have to do both. Just one of the other is fine.

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

Hehe. How would you tabulate reps?

Maybe every 5 minutes of climbing = a rep.  Or every 10, 20, or whatever number of feet ascended = a rep.  Or, I could just do pull-ups like everyone else.  ;)

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

Everyone! grab one of these and protect yourselves!

(I did 5 pullups, then another 3... a lot better than my max of 3 from a couple of weeks ago. I'm going to rest a bit and then see if I can crank some more)

Question: As I do more reps through the week, should I update my number? or add another row?

Edit: second question... tomorrow I'll do about 5x5 negative pullups. They are not the hardest exercise of the progression I can perform, but they are part of my program right now... can I count them? I'd be ok with counting them 2 reps = 1 point or even less 3 = 1?

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

Squee! I'll do some mountain climbers as a mini workout tomorrow on my off-day. No zombies catching me!

• Like 1

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

Woo hoo - mountain climbing my way to the top!

I don't have a pull up bar (and I suck at pull ups) but if we make it to the park this weekend, I may look to see if there are any poles at a suitable height for supported or another variation.

TKDgirl Level 3 amazon

STR 7 DEX 0 STA 7 CON 10 WIS 6 CHA 3

Challenges: 1 2, current

20 good form push ups

45%
45%

Oh man. I don't think I've done mountain climbers since grade school. A little bit of nostalgia to go with my workout yesterday. 3 sets of 20 wasn't so bad, though. Keep climbing!

Level 11 Brutish Scoutsassin (That's totally a thing, shut up)

Str: 30 Dex: 26 Sta: 27 Con: 11 Wis: 23 Cha: 18

NerdFitness Trials: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Hellfire Club 4LIFE!

Inspiration comes in many forms. Watch me fumble towards it at Accidentally Inspired.

Can someone add stuff for me? I can't use google docs when I'm at work. If not, I'll add when I get home tonight.

Pull-ups - 33

Mountain climbers - 180 (lucky I picked the core and hitt workouts that I did last night :D)

Assassin

Battle Log | MFP: Amdhiel
Challenges: Current#7#6, #5, #4,
#3, #2, #1

"Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred - Batman Begins

Can someone add stuff for me? I can't use google docs when I'm at work. If not, I'll add when I get home tonight.

Pull-ups - 33

Mountain climbers - 180 (lucky I picked the core and hitt workouts that I did last night :D)

Done :)

• Like 1

Half-Elf: Ranger/Assassin

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Old Battle Logs [2017] New Battle Log 2018: Reforged

DragonForging My Life: Epic Quests [Google D] Epic Quests [NF]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]

I challenge someone to match me today for 100 climbers. Who's game? :D

I'm game!!
  • Like 1

Level: 8   Race: Wood Elf   Class: Ranger at Heart -  Training with the Adventurers

Current Adventure: A New Hope

Past Challenges: 1st  âœ² 2nd âœ² 3rd ✲ 4th ✲ 5th âœ² 6th âœ² 7th  âœ² 8th âœ² 9th

“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams†- Eleventh Doctor

Injury prevents me pulling-up, but I can do mountain climbers! Will add to tonight's workout.

warrior : level 8

str: 20.75 | dex: 13.75 | sta: 11.75 | con: 9.75 | wis: 8.25 | cha: 4.75

''Difficult' and 'impossible' are cousins often mistaken for one another, with very little in common' - Locke Lamora

I'll happily take that challenge :D

I'm game!!

Woot, that's 300 commit for us then!

Am also looking for a pull-ups partner to match with.  PICK A NUMBER AND I WILL DO IT.

(I hope I do not regret this.)

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

I am!! I'm renovating the house today so I'll sneak them in in sets

Yesssss awesome!  I'm doing sets of 25 as well...... on my office floor........................... ;)

• Like 1

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Am also looking for a pull-ups partner to match with.  PICK A NUMBER AND I WILL DO IT.

(I hope I do not regret this.)

Hows 50 today sound? That shouldn't be so bad just 5 sets of 10. I'll also jump in on the 100 mountain climber challenge :D

Who else is game!?!?

Half-Elf: Ranger/Assassin

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Old Battle Logs [2017] New Battle Log 2018: Reforged

DragonForging My Life: Epic Quests [Google D] Epic Quests [NF]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]

Hows 50 today sound? That shouldn't be so bad just 5 sets of 10. I'll also jump in on the 100 mountain climber challenge :D

Who else is game!?!?

50..... oh goodness, I don't know if I can do 50 with good form in one day!  But I will get it done by the end of the day tomorrow, fair?

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

I see 50 mountain climbers wager and I up the ante with 25 negative pullups with 2 second stops on the way down.

• Like 1

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

I see 50 mountain climbers wager and I up the ante with 25 negative pullups with 2 second stops on the way down.

Ha, the wager is 50 pull-ups, 100 mountain climbers~

• Like 1

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads