Mini-Challenge of the Living Dead

Batwoman

I will take you up on that offer! Even if I am at work! Cause I don't even care!!

That and I have a pretty flexible job, awesome boss, and the best coworkers.

I'm working from home, I have a pull-up bar, it seems only sensible that I do this! :D  IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!

Once I get home, I can do mountain climbers on the hour every hour! So starting at around 1pm or 2pm I can do this mebbe.

Woot, join us!

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Ahhh If I wasn't at work I would be so in on this! (even though my muscles are still soooo sore from yesterday >_<) but I don't have a pull up bar, and I'm not going to be getting home till like 4 :( I'll do the mountain climbers though! :D 

Also does 10 Pull-Ups/ 20 Mt. Climbers per hour for the rest of the day mean till Midnight!? because I'm probably not going to be staying up that late. lol Especially not if I have school tomorrow. 

Half-Elf: Ranger/Assassin

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Old Battle Logs [2017] New Battle Log 2018: Reforged

DragonForging My Life: Epic Quests [Google D] Epic Quests [NF]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]

I think I meant "until failure."  Whether that means you just can't do any more or it means you're a beast but need to sleep....... up to you!

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

I am snowed in and going stir crazy.  I CHALLENGE SOMEONE TO:

• 10 pull-ups (or your chosen variation) 
  • 20 mountain climbers

Every hour today, to begin on the 12pm EST/10 MST/9 PST hour (in half an hour or so).  

Because I have 25 more chin-ups to bust out for yesterday's challenge, which I am going to go do right now.

WHO IS GAME?????????

EDIT: Okay, the 50 pulls + 100 climbers from yesterday's challenge are complete, my conscience is clear.

Well that sounds like it would keep me reasonably warm, so why not? There's about six hours and forty minutes left of today where I am, so that would add up to 60 pull ups (of the assisted kind) and 120 mountain climbers (on top of the 50 already done today).

...this is going to be interesting.

• Like 1

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

Got my 10am hour done as well, right at the end of the hour.  4 real chin-ups, 6 scap pulls, 20 climbers.

LET'S GO TEAM ASSASSIN!

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

what counts as a rep for mountain climbers...I've been doing one rep as - left knee touches elbow, right knee touches elbow

So I've been counting 50 leg movements which is 25 reps...am I counting this right?

As far as I can tell, yes!  One rep = do both sides.

• Like 2

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

11am hour done!

4 real chin-ups (DARN IT I CAN'T GET PAST 4 IN A ROW), 6 slow negatives

20 climbers

Woot woot!  We're catching up, but still 3807 reps to go!

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

12pm hour done!

5 negatives, 5 bodyweight rows (arms were complaaaaaaaaining)

20 mountain climbers

And now I disappear into conference calls for the next 4 hours, so I'll pick this up this evening!  Can't exactly do this while on the phone. ;)

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

8, 8, 10 mountain climbers. Legs are fine, wonky shoulder makes me tilt though :D

If the next challenge is legs, I'll be a lot more help.

warrior : level 8

str: 20.75 | dex: 13.75 | sta: 11.75 | con: 9.75 | wis: 8.25 | cha: 4.75

''Difficult' and 'impossible' are cousins often mistaken for one another, with very little in common' - Locke Lamora

...and I'm ending today's run with 15 pull ups (five every hour instead of ten, had to call it quits so as not to aggravate the dodgy shoulder further) and a grand total of 130 mountain climbers (50 before taking up starsapart's challenge, the rest afterwards).

I need sleep now...

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

Completed at 14:00, 15:00, and 16:00. May do more as the evening wears on, especially if I wind up not going to dance class, which is looking more and more likely. :(

Vicki | Sheikah Bard | Level 13

STR 32.5 | DEX 51.1 | STA 25.5 | CON 37.1 | WIS 26.0 | CHA 31.3

blkhoe24601 Gains the Power to Revolutionize the World

Past Challenges: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13

2016 Battle Log

Meetings are over!  4:00 hour vanquished.

10 bodyweight rows (I tried and my muscles said NO MORE CHIN-UPS)

20 climbers

My arms and shoulders are D-O-N-E.

But I'll keep going with hourly climbers because we have over 3000 to go!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

70 mountain climbers added for me today - doing sets of them in between my bodyweight supersets. :tongue:

• Like 1

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit