Respawn.. It's time to use an 1-Up shroom

Hello,
2 years ago I started exercising, eating Paleo and I lost 50 lbs. I was more confident, outgoing, and felt better than I had ever felt before. Things were going great.

In 2014 my awesome job kept getting better,  I was traveling more often, I got more responsibilities, and with that more stress. I was on and off, and on and off the wagon continuously until last September. I fell off, hit the ground hard and didn’t get back up. I quit exercising completely, started stress eating, and drinking on weeknights by myself. I’ve quickly gained back 35 lbs.

I have been trying to get myself motivated, and saw Steve’s post today. I have decided it is time to beat the boss. I am currently at 235 lbs., and I am ready to get my life back on track, and to start feeling, and looking good.

I look forward to taking the Nerd Fitness rebels along for the journey.

JKiley
Character Sheet

Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Current (
May 8 - Jun 4)

Master Quest: Weigh < 200lbs

Start: 242.2lbs | Current = 225.6lbs | Progress16.6 of 42.2lbs

Walk to Mordor

759.95 of 1779 Miles

I've recently made my way back to the forums as well. Your situation seems eerily like my own. Good luck! 

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!