Jkiley’s First Challenge: Allons-y!

jkiley

Awesome job with that weight-loss - even if you don't get to double digits that is some impressive numbers!

Thanks for all of the support you have been giving me... It's helping me stay on task!

• Like 1

JKiley
Character Sheet

Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Current (
May 8 - Jun 4)

Master Quest: Weigh < 200lbs

Start: 242.2lbs | Current = 225.6lbs | Progress16.6 of 42.2lbs

Walk to Mordor

759.95 of 1779 Miles

Log Eight

Weather has finally been nice enough in my part of the country to start enjoying the out doors. Saturday I went for a hike, and tonight after work I went for a 6.5 mile bike ride... Kicked my butt, but it was totally worth it! Going to try and go again on Weather permitting,.

I am back on track, and without any flubs I should score an A on all of my goals... This challenge was push I needed to get things going again.
I am already excited for the next one.

One more week to go, good luck everyone!

• Like 1

JKiley
Character Sheet

May 8 - Jun 4)

Walk to Mordor

759.95 of 1779 Miles

Log Nine
The challenge ends today and I am very happy with the progress I made.  I can't wait for the next challenge.

Main Quest: Weigh < 200lbs in 6 months.

At the beginning of the challenge I weighed 235.8lbs and today I weighed in at 224.0lbs for a total loss of 11.8 lbs!  24lbs to go and I will complete my main quest!

That is a lot better than I was expecting!

Goal 1: Exercise

I was shooting for 24 days of exercise during the challenge.  Right now I am at 23 days and will be going for a bike ride today.  With that I will be reaching my goal!

Goal 2: Diet

I was going for 24 days of eating strict paleo, and still eating healthier on the off days. I completed 22 of 24 days, which is really good.  I probably could have reached all 24 days if I hadn't gotten sick in the middle of the challenge.  Either way it didn't hurt my main quest goals, and I am in a much healthier routine now.

Goal 3: Reduce Stress
I was mainly trying to combat stress by making sure I got plenty of sleep and Identify things that were stressing me out and find ways to fix them.
I managed to go 100% on getting enough sleep on work nights and I have been feeling very relaxed.

Life Goal:
I wanted to write a 5-10 minute script for a web video project... Priorities changed here during the last six weeks.  My friends and I actually launched a Kick Starter campaign for a web series and planing that took up most of my free time.  

I am not disappointed at all, the goal was basically to be creative and if our project gets funded there will be plenty of places for me to be creative. If not I will write something after the campaign is over.

If anyone is interested you can check out the campaign here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/316061823/jupiter-and-mars-season-1?ref=video

All in all I am very happy with my progress and super thankful for all of the rebels support.  This has been the extra push I needed to get my self back on track.

Thanks!

JKiley
Character Sheet

May 8 - Jun 4)

Walk to Mordor

759.95 of 1779 Miles