Challenge Goals:

spongebob.jpg

Nutrition- Eat Clean!

I'm going for 42 days of clean eating. What does clean eating mean to me? Unlimited fruits and veggies, nuts, healthy fats, and full fat dairy in moderation. Organic or grass-fed meat when possible. That's the basics, obviously there's more to it than that. I've been doing really well so far, so it's not a drastic change but a continuation of what I'm currently doing.

SpongeBobontheRun-vi.jpg

Fitness- Sprint!

I'm going to 24 sprint sessions, which is an average of 4 per week. I also do one "long" run per week.

tumblr_m7v24s4Ssi1qkwym7.gif

Fitness- Bodyweight workouts!

I'm basically following the convict conditioning program right now, and it's been almost 2 months, so I'm going to keep that going.

I've failed a few challenges before, so my main goal this time around is to simply follow through, not just on the workouts and clean eating, but on keeping updated here.

• Like 1

Sweet Pea

Level 4 Divergent

"ONE CHOICE CAN TRANSFORM YOU"

My Epic Quest: http://www.nerdfitness.com/character/25378

Day One:

-No workout, rest day

-Unclean Food: I had two chocolate chip cookies, a glass of red wine, and some caramel/cheddar popcorn. Other than that it was clean. Yes, I had a small meltdown that caused the cheats. (But look at day two, it's so much better!)

Day Two:

-Sprints workout: 1 minute sprints and 1 minute walking, 8 rounds. 

-Strength workout:

Vertical Pulls 3x40

Wall Pushups 3x30

Knee Tucks 3x20

Wall Headstands 1xx35 seconds

-Food: All clean except for ONE (yes only one) almond Hershey's kiss. 

• Like 1

Sweet Pea

Level 4 Divergent

Your goals look great. You've built a good foundation - now you can go after the follow through!

I've been considering the Convict Conditioning program. Interested to hear more about your results!

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

Your goals look great. You've built a good foundation - now you can go after the follow through!

I've been considering the Convict Conditioning program. Interested to hear more about your results!

Thank you!

So far I love the convict conditioning program, although it requires patience and dedication. It was slow starting, but I felt like once it clicked, there was no question it was the right path for me.

Great work so far, day 2 was brilliant. Having one kiss and cutting off shows some discipline 

Thanks!

Sweet Pea

Level 4 Divergent

Hey Sweet pea,

Your goals look great and challenging. Following-through the whole length of a challenge has also been a problem for me; I definitely have ups and downs of motivation.

It sounds like you are starting off from a very consistent base already though so you are already well on your way to succeeding.

How did you first week go? Did you manage to keep it going?

Wood Elf Ranger - Level 10

STR 11.75|DEX 11.5|STA 9.25|CON 11|WIS 11.25|CHA 8.5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10