Howdy, Brigade! 

Good to see you guys back for the next challenge! I'll have my thread up sometime later. :) 

@Will: Do you have time to move the Brigade thread to our new home, or should one of us take care of it? 

• Like 1

Hobbit 

Challenges: 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9| 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

My shiny new "battle" log - probably more of a plodding-along log, but hey, it's mine!

I will join that new Brigade when available. :)

Hurray Harihead! Now someone just needs to make a new brigade... :D

I want to do a challenge on here and not have it take somuchtime :blink: I don't think that's possible, though?! Maybe I'll get less busy... eventually... I'm kind of in the same boat with the "scheduled allofthetime" :D

For me, life comes first and social media second. So even though I participated in the last challenge, I just used my posts for accountability and didn't follow anyone else. I literally had no time! But I hope to be a little better at socializing this round. 

Hang in there. Busy is hard, but it can be very productive. So great to see you all again!

• Like 1

Level 9 Ranger

STR 13 | DEX 10 | STA 21 | CON 19 | WIS 20 | CHA 15

ChallengesCurrent 1 2 3 | 4 | 5 6 7 7.5 8 9 | 10 | 11 | 11.5 | 12  | 13 | 14  

Groups:  | Rangers Walk to Mordor

Nerd Fitness Academy level: 0 | Starting over

Eat clean, walk strong, age gracefully with joy. 

I will join that new Brigade when available. :)

For me, life comes first and social media second. So even though I participated in the last challenge, I just used my posts for accountability and didn't follow anyone else. I literally had no time! But I hope to be a little better at socializing this round. 

Hang in there. Busy is hard, but it can be very productive. So great to see you all again!

Yeah, I've been tracking my progress using trello boards...  :tongue: Not sure I'd recommend doing it that way though, it can be a little weird to make it work for you.

Gargoyle Assassin

Present: I can has climb?
   Future: It shall be excellent.

Failures are merely teachers.

I'm still around… hectic seems to finally slowed down, though I'm not out of the woods yet… hope next challenge fares better for me… and if/when a brigade thread goes up, I'll be joining of course

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

Hello group!!! :D

I won't be officially joining a challenge, but I have decided to come hang out. So you can find me here.

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/36495-ashps-battle-log-recomp/?p=829125

And I will see if Will is planning on moving the Brigade. But rest assured, the Brigade will be in the next challenge. ;)

Because!!!!

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!?!!!

• Like 4

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Uh oh...

This is what happens when I forget to check the calendar :nonchalance:

I can make a new Brigade thread, but it'll be a few days until it's up. I'll be on a car ride all day tomorrow, so I won't have time to do it then. If anyone else wants to put it up sooner, feel free.

Here's the link to the banner I use for the opening post: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/uploads/gallery/album_1466/gallery_22030_1466_243473.jpg

(just copy and paste the link into the post to have it appear)

Feel free to put whatever you want for the opening (or copy and paste this one if you want [but that might be troublesome {at least if you copy the whole thing}, due to all the "spoilers" I've put in it near the bottom, to keep it looking relatively neat and clean]), and I guess that's it.

[ Battle Log: - THE LEGEND OF WILL - ]

Spoiler

"I can change the future!"

- Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles

"I still don't know what I should do. What [he's] doing isn't for his own gain. He walks the path he believes in, one step at a time. Wishing only for the happiness of those around him. I, on the other hand... I thought I didn't have a path that I could take laid out before me. But like he said, that's just running away. I must find my own path."

- Fei from Xenogears

"A life of adventure awaits those with the courage to step beyond their comfort zones."

- Hylian Dan from The Philosophy of The Wind Waker

I'm cool waiting if everyone else is and you don't feel overwhelmed by doing it Will. If so, let me know and I'll get us moved. ;)

• Like 1

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Apologies for the delay, but the new thread is up!

Head on over to it here: THE DAI-GURREN BRIGADE!!!

(I took out the "X" because there isn't going to be any story this time around. I'll add the "X" for any challenge with the story going on during it, so we can tell them apart)

[ Battle Log: - THE LEGEND OF WILL - ]

Spoiler

"I can change the future!"

- Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles

"I still don't know what I should do. What [he's] doing isn't for his own gain. He walks the path he believes in, one step at a time. Wishing only for the happiness of those around him. I, on the other hand... I thought I didn't have a path that I could take laid out before me. But like he said, that's just running away. I must find my own path."

- Fei from Xenogears

"A life of adventure awaits those with the courage to step beyond their comfort zones."

- Hylian Dan from The Philosophy of The Wind Waker