Unikarms Wii Fit U Walking Challenge IN PINK

Unikarm

Name-Unikarm

Age-26

Height-5'7"

Weight- 235lbs--uggh

So i have this 

10358697_425603980929400_420631183072029

it came with the game and a skull kid figurine and i'm just completely stoked about it!! and the fact that the street pass actually works makes me even more happier. my last 3ds XL, it was one of the ones that had problems with street pass. it just didn't work

But as much as i want to base my fitness around this game.....i can't. too much going on in the game. but i can follow the ocarina of time work out and work on training to be stronger.

SOOO i've decided to make a theme of Busting fat in PINK!!! I've never liked the color pink so i thought hey why not work out and lose weight in this color that looks good on me but is not one of my favorite colors. 

Pink Goal #1- eating smaller and less yes i need to eat less the reason why i'm fat is because i like eating huge meals and pretty much eat all day long there's not stopping for me. i will eat 3 meals a day and 1 snack and screw counting calories!!!

Pink Goal #2- Wear Pink work out clothing. pretty self explanatory.

Pink Goal #3- Wear my wii fit meter all the time and actually reach my calories burned goal however possible, walking in place, playing a wii fit game using a dvd working out with a friend. anything.

Life Goal- play and beat majora's mask DUH!!

• Like 1

Natildora

Hey, Unikarms.

Love the pink! And I like the fact that you're NOT counting calories right now. You know it's about portions so head straight to the issue and chip away at it. Nice.

Tracking has been really motivating for me. I love my FitBit. And I sometimes do well with MFP! lol

Have a great week 2!

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!

Bought Brussel sprouts and meatballs. then ate a whole bag of tostidos pizza rolls.....hmmm. something is wrong here but i was so good. and i honestly still need to buy pink work out clothes. i actually want pink spandex type pants not black with pink hips. oh well.

Natildora

..sigh already thinking of deleting my tumblr....just can't get into it. i like the idea of posting pictures on it but i don't don't want ME all over the internet. i'll just stick with facebook and nerdfitness. i also have a twitter account and pinterest that i don't use.

now about that purple bar?

what were my goals again? i seem to have forgotten this week. lol.

oh and i love reading marks daily apple succes stories a lot of people mention that they found him on Nerd Fitness!!

Natildora

Pink Goal #1- eating smaller and less yes i need to eat less the reason why i'm fat is because i like eating huge meals and pretty much eat all day long there's not stopping for me. i will eat 3 meals a day and 1 snack and screw counting calories!!!

i think i'm eating less. really all i eat is fried deli food at work and i don't even finish my plate anymore. but it's still a lot of fried stuff which my sensitive guts can't handle and it's bread so it had gluten and i get macaroni on my plate and Cheetos for snacks like everyday. so i always feel like i'm cramping and ya other stuff. moving on....

Pink Goal #2- Wear Pink work out clothing. pretty self explanatory.

Nope i know i look good in pink and i've excepted it....it is not one of my favorite colors and can't brink myself to buy it yet. but if or when i ever do i will take a picture. or it will be in purple since purple is my favorite color

Pink Goal #3- Wear my wii fit meter all the time and actually reach my calories burned goal however possible, walking in place, playing a wii fit game using a dvd working out with a friend. anything.

OH MY GOD I FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT.....AAAHHH!!! um i think i'm in...um......i forgot that too. well i need to turn that game on again and have the stupid wi balance board tell me i'm obese!!! little JERK

Life Goal- play and beat majora's mask DUH!!

I beat woodfall temple now off to snowhead mountain i have the strategy guide, there's now way i could play it with out it. too much stuff.

also my pants feel looser around the thighs but i haven't lost any weight.

• Like 1

Natildora

Walking berlin right now and i have like not breakfast food!! i want to buy as organic and as local as posible and stop eating chemical stuff which is what might be hurting my stomach and not gluten.

oh it's berlin i'm in right now ok. 

and i was in denial again obviously it's bread, fat and milk ok.

Natildora

Wow. You're really finding out some good things about yourself.

And eating less is a really important step so don't sell yourself short on that, yeah? These are the steps we have to take to make these new habits stick!

I say wear what makes you happy! Don't spend money on anything that doesn't make you smile inside and out.

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!