QengpuBenal Remembers Slow & Steady Wins the Race

QengpuBenal

Hey, everyone! My apologies for jumping in late. I treated myself to a NerdFitness Academy subscription and got so caught up in the quests there I totally forgot about the new challenge! I am going to take very small steps this challenge to match the slow pace I'm going at over in the Academy

2015 Challenge 2: Careful Preparation

Goal 1: An agent cannot succeed without prepaing her body to be able to react appropriately in any situation. Begin this preparation by doing a workout 3 days a week. Weeks 1 and 2 are doing the Academy warm-up I selected. Weeks 3 and 4 add the Academy Cool Down as well. Week 5 I'll throw in a basic body weight routine as well! +3 Stamina, +2 Strength

14-15: A

11-13: B

8-10: C

5-7: D

<5: F

Goal 2: An agent must have the ability to escape. In order to do this, the body must be able to sustain continuous activity. In order to train my body in this, I must play Just Dance on the Wii with my daughter for at least 20 minutes at least 5 times a week. +3 Constitution

23-25: A

19-21: B

15-18: C

10-14: D

<10: F

Goal 3: An agent needs to provide her body with quality fuel. As a start, I will drink primarily water. The only exceptions are my morning coffee (which is actually needed to combat my narcolepsy on the way to work) and a cup of tea in the evening. +2 Wisdom, +2 Constitution

31-35: A

25-30: B

20-24: C

15-19: D

<15: F

Life Goal: Spend 10 minutes every day working on learning ASL. +3 Charisma

300-350: A

250-299: B

200-249: C

150-199: D

<150: F

• Like 1

QengpuBenal, level 4 High Elf Ranger STR5| DEX 2| STA13| CON 6| WIS 19| CHA 6

Battle Log

"I want to live in a world where normal is an insult." - Misha Collins

Awesome! Love the goals and glad you're enjoying the academy.

I've always been interested in ASL, but rarely make it a priority to learn. Someday I hope to work more on it.

Enjoy week 2!

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!