Mini-Challenge - ZOMBIES, RUN! ...or walk, jog, etc.

Batwoman

Woot! We've got this one in that bag! Day one is barely over and we're almost 1/2 way done. Did 15,327 steps today, which is a little over 6 miles :D  

Half-Elf: Ranger/Assassin

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Old Battle Logs [2017] New Battle Log 2018: Reforged

DragonForging My Life: Epic Quests [Google D] Epic Quests [NF]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]

run_you_clever_boy__and_remember_by_mr_s

Remember that a km is 0.621371 miles... nope, can't remember. Have to look it up every time. Why is people still using that complicated system anyways. SI is where its at!

(I'll come back to add to the tally later, but in the meantime, I've added a column to enter km directly that'll get auto-converted to miles and added to the tally. If that is not allowed, it can be taken away)

I bet a lot of people are going to appreciate that :D If we were doing Zombies Run next week I would totally use the km column to convert the 7.77 km race I'm doing. I think it's between 4 and 5 miles? 

• Like 1

Level 8 Asura Warrior

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 [10]

run_you_clever_boy__and_remember_by_mr_s

Remember that a km is 0.621371 miles... nope, can't remember. Have to look it up every time. Why is people still using that complicated system anyways. SI is where its at!

(I'll come back to add to the tally later, but in the meantime, I've added a column to enter km directly that'll get auto-converted to miles and added to the tally. If that is not allowed, it can be taken away)

LOVE THIS!!!! 

Thanks so much for adding!!!!! YAY!!!!!! 

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising up every time we fall." Confucius

2 miles of walking from me!

I was going to add a fancy converter to the sheet, but erosan's solution is great!

we are assassins, starsapart. elegant and efficient comes before fancy. (aka. I did not have enough time to write proper functionality, so I hacked something up) :D
  • Like 1

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

I will have to fit something in! dog walk or a run or something :D 

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

13.1 miles of biking this morning.  Granted it was indoor while watching some Big Bang Theory but 500 calories at least burned.  Kept the old ticker up in the 145-150 range for most of it.  Had a few simulated hills in there also.

Spartan Assassin: Level 15

STR31   DEX26   STA27  CON25   WIS28   CHA23

How about dancing, does that count? Could I claim 20 minutes of Irish dance being probably the same as a mile (considering a moderate pace of 3 miles an hour, since Irish dance is a lot of frantic gogogo then pause to die, gasping). 

Zombies will not be slowed by your dancing. I am sorry.

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

gah… other than the walking I did the first day I won't be doing much this challenge due to being ill

my story is I did not walk fast enough and the zombies got me… I sure feel like one right now…

We soooo killed this challenge! We are Wed (not even yet in the States but I'm on Korea time) and we are a measly 6 miles short... I'll add my 7something miles of biking tomorrow! 

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising up every time we fall." Confucius

Another 6.21 Miles for me today and with that we have out run the zombies (For now...)! We destroyed this, I bet we can easily get 300 by Sunday, who's with me!?

• Like 1

Half-Elf: Ranger/Assassin

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Old Battle Logs [2017] New Battle Log 2018: Reforged

DragonForging My Life: Epic Quests [Google D] Epic Quests [NF]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]

Only Tuesday and we have outrun the zombies. Way to go assassins!

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

Elastigirl:Luck Favors The Prepared - Current Challenge: August 1 to September 4 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Ha!  As I wrote this, I was thinking, "Is this distance way too long?  Or..... actually is it way too short???"  Guess it's the latter. ;)

No harm in covering some extra ground, right? :D

• Like 2

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Ha!  As I wrote this, I was thinking, "Is this distance way too long?  Or..... actually is it way too short???"  Guess it's the latter. ;)

No harm in covering some extra ground, right? :D

maybe you could claim it was a typo and you meant 1000 miles? hahaha that would give us some trouble... maybe. But I cant help but notice someone already changed the goal in the formula to 500 miles...

• Like 1