Mini-Challenge - ZOMBIES, RUN! ...or walk, jog, etc.

Batwoman

20 more miles done last night.  And I did it in an hour!  To try to help us out, I am going to bike again tonight.  At the bottom of the hills, I did my PLB to break up the biking and keep the butt from numbing.  

Spartan Assassin: Level 15

STR31   DEX26   STA27  CON25   WIS28   CHA23

A suggestion about biking miles: in other mileage accumulation type challenges I have done, running/walking/hiking would count mile for mile, biking would count 1/3 mile per mile rode (ie. 3 mile ride would count for 1 mile), ans swimming counts 3 miles for every mile swam (ie. 1 mile swam counts for 3 miles). Makes the exercises types a little more on the same level of exertion.

Tho, I have always wondered why no one on the Walking Dead has picked up a bicycle for transport. Seems like the samurai sword of transportation if care is taken.

• Like 2

Six and a half miles in the bag today. The weather was a lovely 55 degrees. Unfortunately, that means the zombies are thawing out, and the spreadsheet still shows over 100 miles to go... get stepping, folks!

• Like 1

Level 11 Brutish Scoutsassin (That's totally a thing, shut up)

Str: 30 Dex: 26 Sta: 27 Con: 11 Wis: 23 Cha: 18

NerdFitness Trials: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Hellfire Club 4LIFE!

Inspiration comes in many forms. Watch me fumble towards it at Accidentally Inspired.

Ran 4 miles today. Swam 1 mile yesterday, but are we counting swimming? I will get in one more run tomorrow. We are going to need a pretty fantastic performance tomorrow by everybody in order to escape though. With 15 of us following this topic, each one of us needs over 6.5 miles in order to make it. What do you think Assassins? Are we ready to join the horde, or we going for the ninja vanish!!?

Managed 6.05 miles today! But we still have 26.7 miles left! We're so close!

Half-Elf: Ranger/Assassin

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Old Battle Logs [2017] New Battle Log 2018: Reforged

DragonForging My Life: Epic Quests [Google D] Epic Quests [NF]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]

I added a sad single mile more......... so tired from all the aerial, guys, SO TIRED.

Maybe someone with an amazing fitbit step habit will show up?????????????

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

It takes a kickass guild like ours for it to work like this: 100 miles mini? nah. let's do 5 times that. And even then rock it as hard as if it was not a self-imposed challenge.

I love my guild. have I mentioned that?

• Like 3

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft