• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hey!

So just looking to see if we have any Canadian Rebels from the good ol' AB?

I'm up north in Grande Prairie (4.5 hours NW of Edmonton).

I'm heading to the Color Me Rad Run in Edmonton this July, and wondering if anyone else will be going/wants to meet up?

I'm living in Edmonton as well!  And a friend of mine mentioned today that our running group should do the Color Me Rad race this July.  I don't know how keen I am to have coloured powder blasted up my nose but it would be nice if our little group had something to work toward.  We did Zombie Evasion last October and I'm trying to see if I can get them to sign up again, though I also don't want to wait until October for my next timed race (not that we're all that serious about race times!).

• Like 2

Spirit cheers are great.  We'll send you some as well.  :peaceful:

This is my first challenge so I'm still getting the hang of things.  Would any of you like to get together for coffee to celebrate the 3 week mark of this challenge when the time comes?  

I don't know if NF people meet in person too often but it would be nice to cheer each other on a bit.  Your thoughts?

I'm living in Edmonton as well!  And a friend of mine mentioned today that our running group should do the Color Me Rad race this July.  I don't know how keen I am to have coloured powder blasted up my nose but it would be nice if our little group had something to work toward.  We did Zombie Evasion last October and I'm trying to see if I can get them to sign up again, though I also don't want to wait until October for my next timed race (not that we're all that serious about race times!).

I'll be at the color run this year. Talked my dad into it... though we'll be walking it :) 

Hello, another Edmontonian here. It has been a while since I have been active on here, but I am looking to get back into the game :)  Is anyone interested in the EdMUDton 5K that is coming up (Sep 26th)? I wouldn't mind meeting up with some fellow Nerd Rebels!

• Like 1

Edmonton Alberta (currently) Rebel checking in here,

I have been running several Spartan races that crop up here in Western Canada, always good to get together with fellow Rebels that are interested in doing the same kind of things!

Hai! Edmonton Rebel Recruit, checking in!

I did a few 5 and 10k runs a couple years ago (the Night Race was awesome!) but fell right out of my habit. It's too late for me to do any of the colorful summer runs this year, but if any of you are crazy enough to join me this winter I'm taking it back outside. I'm going to aim for the Resolution Run to start.